• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we DO account for the changes since Cooper got there in the last 9 games? So he will both throw a lot more and have way more yards, big plays and TDs? Or neither? You can't have it both ways...
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not having it two ways, I'm saying it's not correct to say that Dallas' offensive style is going to hold him back because of the fact that his pass attempts have gone up each of the last two year, and they went up even more last year after Cooper got there. I never said he's going to throw for way more yards and TDs, I said he's going to have more attempts. Good lord, get it together dude.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not having it two ways, I'm saying it's not correct to say that Dallas' offensive style is going to hold him back because of the fact that his pass attempts have gone up each of the last two year, and they went up even more last year after Cooper got there. I never said he's going to throw for way more yards and TDs, I said he's going to have more attempts. Good lord, get it together dude.
No. When I told you how much better his stats were with Cooper you dismissed it. Now you are quoting the stats with Cooper because it fits your agenda. As usual you cherry pick and then get all flustered when called on it. The proper response would have been: You are right. But, not from you. From you it's more passive aggressive arguing. It's Friday, take the day off from fighting and relax...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. When I told you how much better his stats were with Cooper you dismissed it. Now you are quoting the stats with Cooper because it fits your agenda. As usual you cherry pick and then get all flustered when called on it. The proper response would have been: You are right. But, not from you. From you it's more passive aggressive arguing. It's Friday, take the day off from fighting and relax...
Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with how good his stats will be. It's about how often he will be passing. It's a fact that his attempts have gone up each of the last 2 seasons, and it's a fact that he had over 30 pass attempts far more frequently with Cooper than without him. Maybe for once you could stop being so sensitive about your QB and realize that what I posted was in no way a negative or a dig at him?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with how good his stats will be. It's about how often he will be passing. It's a fact that his attempts have gone up each of the last 2 seasons, and it's a fact that he had over 30 pass attempts far more frequently with Cooper than without him. Maybe for once you could stop being so sensitive about your QB and realize that what I posted was in no way a negative or a dig at him?
Agenda and cherry picking as usual and of course the mandatory "sensitive" comment because it can't possibly be that you are just caught twisting things to fit your agenda again. It must be the other guy...

It must be a day ending in the letter "Y"

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agenda and cherry picking as usual and of course the mandatory "sensitive" comment because it can't possibly be that you are just caught twisting things to fit your agenda again. It must be the other guy...

It must be a day ending in the letter "Y"
This was just a bad post all around. I have no agenda, and literally not a single thing was cherry picked. Remember - you decided to interject, and my post was not even in response to you, yet here you are having a hissy fit and showing how desperate you are for me to acknowledge you even though you brought something into the conversation that has nothing to do with it.

Just a really, really bad post on your part. A really bad several posts actually.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was just a bad post all around. I have no agenda, and literally not a single thing was cherry picked. Remember - you decided to interject, and my post was not even in response to you, yet here you are having a hissy fit and showing how desperate you are for me to acknowledge you even though you brought something into the conversation that has nothing to do with it.

Just a really, really bad post on your part. A really bad several posts actually.
"hissy fit" and "desperate" :pound:
stay true to form...Internet arguing for dummies 101...if you can't win a discussion or prove your point go for the insults...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"hissy fit" and "desperate" :pound:
stay true to form...Internet arguing for dummies 101...if you can't win a discussion or prove your point go for the insults...
I've proven my point plenty, those terms are just used objectively to describe your actions. Just is what it is.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am behind on this particular argument, but typically those that are talking trash of Daks stats or which ones are lack of stats. That is the way offense is called in a Garrett ran offense. We could have Drew Brees & the stats would be similar.

The ball control (TOP) offense isnt designed to protect Dak. It is to protect our defense. Which has never been as good as others may claim. Saying potential doesnt mean they are good now. Couple years ago even when our defense (stats wise) was looking good it was because the offense controlled TOP (sometimes by a lot) As soon as the offense struggled our defense was like a Boxer with no stamina. It got all beat up.
On offense if we get 8+ point lead our playcalling couldnt have gotten worse or more predictable. let just about everyone back into the game. That is why I pay attention to Dak in crunch times. This is when he gets more free reign. Also when the coaches concede (often to late) hey the defense failed us, go get the lead back! then most times he does.

Now this will be the 1st year I am more than curious about how our defense plays. Dont care about everyones potential. Until the defense starts controlling the trenches it will struggle. LBs will be asked to save plays, which cant happen everyplay. My firm belief is our defense will be middle of the road until the consistently start winning the trenches.
Now our offense is even more interesting to me because for the 1st time we have a chance for some newer type of playcalling. Which has never happened in Daks career. Of course I am told it will still be Garretts offense which I hate that idea, but we finally put some fresh (unproven) blood into the OC. Instead of another old school retread.

But the fact is (actually my opinion lol) Dak succeeds in an offense gameplan a lot of these QBs with lot more stats (yards & all that) would fail under. Like I said earlier. You want to know if Dak is a good QB. Pay attention when they put the game in his hands. He wins!
The fact he is unselfish & stays within a system that wont give him gaudy #'s & he doesnt complain. Is just a bonus.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warshington

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Filthy Backup >>>>> Wentz and current backup

Nope. Foles got an 80 million dollar deal. If Wentz was on the FA markets he’d get more then double that. Wentz is a better QB. Foles is streaky.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Foles got an 80 million dollar deal. If Wentz was on the FA markets he’d get more then double that. Wentz is a better QB. Foles is streaky.

Probably true but injury history could have factored into less money

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who saved the Filthy Eagles?

Foles. Doesnt mean he isnt streaky. If I had to bet, I'd bet my money that he fails in Jacksonville. Hope he doesnt cause I love the guy but I guess we will see.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles. Doesnt mean he isnt streaky. If I had to bet, I'd bet my money that he fails in Jacksonville. Hope he doesnt cause I love the guy but I guess we will see.

The thing with Jax is they've lacked a QB. He has the running game, good WRs, good o-line and not sure who the TE is. They still have a good defense. I think he gets them back to the playoffs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with Jax is they've lacked a QB. He has the running game, good WRs, good o-line and not sure who the TE is. They still have a good defense. I think he gets them back to the playoffs.

Hope so. Maybe he just is a nice QB. We will see this year as a full time starter.