• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. Maybe he just is a nice QB. We will see this year as a full time starter.

He did go 27/2 TD to int ratio as a full time starter which obviously can't be duplicated but the team he lead the Eagles to and won the SB is probably a tad worse on D than Jax and I would say the same on offense. He's pretty good QB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did go 27/2 TD to int ratio as a full time starter which obviously can't be duplicated but the team he lead the Eagles to and won the SB is probably a tad worse on D than Jax and I would say the same on offense. He's pretty good QB.

I hope. I think you’re a little off but maybe I’m splitting hairs. I think the Jags have a much better D and Philly has the better O. Especially after the Jags 1st round pick which I think was really good if he does reach his potential. I’d take a Jags/Eagles SB. That would be a great story especially if Foles took down his old team (not that I’d want that to happen).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope. I think you’re a little off but maybe I’m splitting hairs. I think the Jags have a much better D and Philly has the better O. Especially after the Jags 1st round pick which I think was really good if he does reach his potential. I’d take a Jags/Eagles SB. That would be a great story especially if Foles took down his old team (not that I’d want that to happen).

Compare the offenses...Edge to Jax in the RB, Edge to Jax at QB until Wentz proves he can stay healthy, TE edge to Philly, o-line edge to Philly but not by much and I think the WRs are a wash.

On D, Jax has the better overall unit over Philly

Hence I think Jax could win 10 games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare the offenses...Edge to Jax in the RB, Edge to Jax at QB until Wentz proves he can stay healthy, TE edge to Philly, o-line edge to Philly but not by much and I think the WRs are a wash.

On D, Jax has the better overall unit over Philly

Hence I think Jax could win 10 games.

Definitely think the Jags can bounce back and really should of been in the SB versus Philly. Obviously all bets are off if Wentz is hurt but I think the Eagles have the potential to have a dynamite offense this year if Wentz stays healthy.
Very good OLine
Much better at RB this year
Two excellent TE and I really think Goedert emerges as a stud this year.
The WR trio has no Julio or OBJ but Alshon as the possession guy, Desean as the open the field guy and Agholor in the slot gives us plenty of options.
There are a lot of variables in play and one big one is if our stud RG is healthy and we really need our 2nd round pick to be good because our division has insane RBs.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think the Jags can bounce back and really should of been in the SB versus Philly. Obviously all bets are off if Wentz is hurt but I think the Eagles have the potential to have a dynamite offense this year if Wentz stays healthy.
Very good OLine
The WR trio has no Julio or OBJ but Alshon as the possession guy, Desean as the open the field guy and Agholor in the slot gives us plenty of options.
There are a lot of variables in play and one big one is if our stud RG is healthy and we really need our 2nd round pick to be good because our division has insane RBs.

I'm not sold on the WRs. Alshon is good, Agholor is ok and DJax can't stay on the field and against good secondaries he disappears being a one trick pony.

TEs, yes I like both

RBs are average. I say average cause I like Jordan Howard but there isn't much as solid depth behind him.

They have the potential to score points but also have the potential to struggle to move the ball.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good OLine

Goedert isn't "excellent". He has 33 receptions in his career...far from "excellent".

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on the WRs. Alshon is good, Agholor is ok and DJax can't stay on the field and against good secondaries he disappears being a one trick pony.

TEs, yes I like both

RBs are average. I say average cause I like Jordan Howard but there isn't much as solid depth behind him.

They have the potential to score points but also have the potential to struggle to move the ball.

That’s why I said we need the 2nd round pick at RB to be a threat. I actually like our depth at RB but we don’t have the lead star which I hope he can be.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert isn't "excellent". He has 33 receptions in his career...far from "excellent".

He has gobs of talent. Everything I read was he has been the star of mini camp. Obviously I don’t know but I know a lot are sky high on him. That 75 yard TD against Dallas that was robbed from his showed his speed. I think he’s going to be really good.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm, you clearly said that Foles will have a bad season. Why don't YOU "let Foles play"?

*than

I didn’t say he WILL have a bad season. I’m hoping he’s fantastic cause I love him. But if I was forced to bet and pick a side I think he plays mediocre.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t we actually let Foles play at least one full season before we claim he’s better then anyone.
I totally agree. If a QB hasn't played a full season anyone that proclaims he is better than other QBs who have is out of their mind :heh:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has gobs of talent. Everything I read was he has been the star of mini camp. Obviously I don’t know but I know a lot are sky high on him. That 75 yard TD against Dallas that was robbed from his showed his speed. I think he’s going to be really good.

"gobs of talent" ? da fuq does that mean? He caught 33 passes so he is far from "excellent".
The 75 yd TD was called back because of offensive pass interference. You're not allowed to cheat in order to get separation. He wasn't "robbed", he was "caught".

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Cowboys winning. Beat the trend of a new champ every year. Eagles have a chance of course, but don't like the chances of Wentz making it thru the season and the other two in the division don't seem to have the roster to un set the Cowboys.

:2cents: