• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, all the Cowboys need to do is beat the bucs this weekend and they clinch the division over the eagles since they beat them head-to-head.

And if the Cowboys lose to the bucs then they don't deserve to win the division
The Bucs are just having fun out there. The Cowboys have tightening throats.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m kidding! I hate the Giants they beat my Patriots twice in the SuperBowl. So I will have to go with the Eagles, wait..... they beat my Patriots in the SuperBowl too. So it’s a toss up between the Cowboys and Skins. I think that Derping Doucher @handicappers likes the Cowboys....

Skins win the NFC East!

FAIL fuckface....you lose

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, the Giants could be the dark horse.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with my pick and reasoning.

Giants at 10-6

Manning limps his 2-3 record before they go into a bye week. Daniel Jones comes in to start vs the Patriots. Loses but looks good doing it ( 38-24). He starts the next game and goes on a 8-2 run.

He runs into Seattle in the wildcard round....

The wild season ends

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys needed a lucky bounce last year to win it.

Even with the lucky bounce they still needed to trade away a 1st round pick to win it last year.

So probably not them this year.

I'll pick the Eagles.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even with the lucky bounce they still needed to trade away a 1st round pick to win it last year.

I'll pick the Eagles.

I think the Giants are the Cinderella team.

You know....

There is always that one team that everyone thinks that they won't make the playoffs but they do

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll pick the Eagles.

Dallas made the right play midway through the season and looked like a more complete team afterwards. Now with more seasoning for the defense and Dak and Zeke both playing for a new contract as well as hopefully Travis back in the middle and the NFCE isn't even going to be close.

Giants will keep sucking because they didn't add anything but gave up a top 3 WR
Skins are still the Skins and Dannyboy still runs them. Plus they have no QB.
Philly will be Philly and who knows what they will do. Will Wentz finally play in a playoff game? My magic 8-ball says no.

Dallas wins the East.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants are the Cinderella team.

You know....

There is always that one team that everyone thinks that they won't make the playoffs but they do
I felt the same about them last offseason, and this one they got worse. I expect NYG will be drafting top 5 next year again. Still have no Oline and their defense has gotten worse. Eli has another year on his legs. It's basically the Saquon show, and the Giants will waste his career.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all 6 were RIGHT.

BOOM...in yo face DACA scum lover
I told them last year, it's tough to repeat in the NFCE. Dallas has our work cut out for us, but like I just spelled out every team has their issues. Dallas' issues are that we have guys playing to get paid, that's a good issue to have. Plus we get back an All-Pro Center.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same about them last offseason, and this one they got worse. I expect NYG will be drafting top 5 next year again. Still have no Oline and their defense has gotten worse. Eli has another year on his legs. It's basically the Saquon show, and the Giants will waste his career.
I actually think their OL got better from where they were a year ago. Solder started the year horribly but ended it very well. He finished the year as a ~top 20 OT. Hernandez and Zeitler might be the best OG duo in the NFC, if not the NFL. You don't need studs along the entire line, so I'd say they're probably going to have a top 15 OL this year, if not better.

That said, their QB situation is still very sad. Eli has been running on fumes for 2 years and is that much older. Dan Jones is a long ways off from being NFL-ready, and there's a huge question of what his ceiling even is. Barkley is a wrecking ball, but the WR unit is still pedestrian. Engram could be a stud TE but can't stay healthy.

All in all, I wouldn't be shocked if they were picking top 5 either. They're going to be held back by QB inadequacy.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is the point that I was trying to make.

Jones comes in and leads them to a 8-3 run