• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said it didn’t count in the record books but you have heard of the phenomena of teams sitting all their starters before the playoffs... no?

It was ANSOLUTELY meaningless to the Eagles cause they had the one seed sealed whether they won or lost... that’s why the coach sat 8 of 11 starters on D and brought our 3rd string QB in during the 1st quarter. If you want to be put on the list of people who think that was a great win for Dallas. Let me know

Foles=first string

Nate=second string

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve had time. I’m gonna change my mind.
Eagles
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I engaged him with this tomfoolery bullshit. Then I started to skip his posts because of the derp.

If I went to phillies site and started to exclaim how good Dak is I would expect back lash. He for some reason couldn't understand why I was not in lock step with his Derpness.

BTW who did win the MVP last year? was it wentz as his guarantee proclaimed?

No rebuttal just a swirly?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like whining about the refs at all. Congrats on the great win bro. I’m not obsessed at all cause I expected to lose when we benched 80 percent of our starting D. It’s like the season before week 17 and Dallas sat Dak and Zeek and Philly won.
Like I said... maybe we can get you a banner.
This is nothing similar to Zeke and Smith being out. It would be exactly like is you sat Dak, Zeke, T Smith, Fredricks, Z Martin, Dez, Beasley Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence your starting corners Irvin and I came on here bragging how we kicked your ass. Glad to see you’ve tumbled so far that you’re a defender of Handicappers
Again. The meat of what you are writing here is false and you are attributing things to me I never said. For Christ's sake stop making things up and READ. And Again, you won the SB and yet here you are completely over the top obsessed with the fact that you lost to Dallas in week 17 and need to try to belittle it and pretend you don't care and that it didn't matter but 10 pages say otherwise:noidea:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas... Week 17 champions.

Eagles... Super Bowl Champions.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it’s worth, I just picked up a copy of Athlon Sports Pro Football 2018 NFL preview. They are predicting New Orleans over Philadelphia in the NFC championship and New Orleans over New England in the Super Bowl. But they do have the Eagles at the top of the NFC power rankings.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it’s worth, I just picked up a copy of Athlon Sports Pro Football 2018 NFL preview. They are predicting New Orleans over Philadelphia in the NFC championship and New Orleans over New England in the Super Bowl. But they do have the Eagles at the top of the NFC power rankings.
Maybe this is good for NO, but I dont see them as SB Champions.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. The meat of what you are writing here is false and you are attributing things to me I never said. For Christ's sake stop making things up and READ. And Again, you won the SB and yet here you are completely over the top obsessed with the fact that you lost to Dallas in week 17 and need to try to belittle it and pretend you don't care and that it didn't matter but 10 pages say otherwise:noidea:

So tell me the meat where I’m wrong. The Eagles didn’t bench their starters? Nate Sudfeld didn’t play? I’m interested to see how I’m wrong

Next, because I’m arguing means I care the Eagles backups lost to the Cowboys starters? Wait... huhh?

Wanna know what’s wrong... equating Zeke and Tyron being out to sitting 80 percent of a team because you have the one seed locked up.

Fill me in where im wrong.... oh, sorry for belittling your huge huge win V’s Nate Sudfeld, Destiny Veao and Mack Hollins. Man you guys really kicked our ass.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me the meat where I’m wrong. The Eagles didn’t bench their starters? Nate Sudfeld didn’t play? I’m interested to see how I’m wrong

Next, because I’m arguing means I care the Eagles backups lost to the Cowboys starters? Wait... huhh?

Wanna know what’s wrong... equating Zeke and Tyron being out to sitting 80 percent of a team because you have the one seed locked up.

Fill me in where im wrong.... oh, sorry for belittling your huge huge win V’s Nate Sudfeld, Destiny Veao and Mack Hollins. Man you guys really kicked our ass.
Oh Dear Lord. What is wrong with you??? For the 100th time: Why are you responding to me with stuff I never even addressed??? Don't pretend I said something and then tell me why it was wrong. Read what I wrote or don't, but don't pretend I said something I didn't. You've lost it. Argue away. Different day, different topic, same shit...I'm done

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All those guys are NFL players and they couldn't get it done against mostly 2nd string Cowboys. Cowboys won fair and square and split the season series with the Eagles. Shut them out on their own turf...a true December beatdown in cold cold weather.

Just looked it up in the record books and yup...it counts as a VicTorY.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be the Eagles, their core is back, and their confidence is very high. I'm being generous giving the Dallas Cowboys a 2nd. Maybe it's by default.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Dear Lord. What is wrong with you??? For the 100th time: Why are you responding to me with stuff I never even addressed??? Don't pretend I said something and then tell me why it was wrong. Read what I wrote or don't, but don't pretend I said something I didn't. You've lost it. Argue away. Different day, different topic, same shit...I'm done

The only thing I remember you saying I was wrong is that no one gave Dallas credit when Smith and Zeke sat so Dallas should get credit for the win when 80% of the Eagles starters sat. Just simply asked you where I was wrong... my bad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm,. wrong. Wentz was out for the season and likely done for good.

Foles=First Stringer
Nate=Second Stringer

I bet you hope cause you don’t have a chance with Wentz.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you getting the banner? You guys are on the rise... I mean if you can beat our backups maybe you can lose to our starters by less then 4 TDs this year

Season Split is a season split. Happens a lot in the NFC East...the conference that Dallas has won the most times.