• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here you are still obsessed with the fact that you lost to Dallas and you must continue to try to justify why. All you can do in the NFL is beat who lines up in front of you. No one gave us a pass when Zeke was out or when both Smith and Lee were. This is like whining about refs...

It’s not like whining about the refs at all. Congrats on the great win bro. I’m not obsessed at all cause I expected to lose when we benched 80 percent of our starting D. It’s like the season before week 17 and Dallas sat Dak and Zeek and Philly won.
Like I said... maybe we can get you a banner.
This is nothing similar to Zeke and Smith being out. It would be exactly like is you sat Dak, Zeke, T Smith, Fredricks, Z Martin, Dez, Beasley Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence your starting corners Irvin and I came on here bragging how we kicked your ass. Glad to see you’ve tumbled so far that you’re a defender of Handicappers

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has been going on a very long time
to me....he remains a troll with style points

6 pages about a meaningless last game of the season, and it all started cause I questioned the eagles winning the division by 5 games this season.....remarkable

No... it all started when Handicappers said the Cowboys kicked the SB champs ass and that we started everyone.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add to it he's saying I agreed with something he never said. At least not the way I'm reading it. Maybe we need to buy a PheonixEagle to English translation book. It may clear up a lot of things.

Sorry... I said, “I guess you’re standing with Handicappers on Dallas beating Philly week 17 as a big win” and you said “No”. Can you tell me what NO means cause I obviously dont

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like whining about the refs at all. Congrats on the great win bro. I’m not obsessed at all cause I expected to lose when we benched 80 percent of our starting D. It’s like the season before week 17 and Dallas sat Dak and Zeek and Philly won.
Like I said... maybe we can get you a banner.
This is nothing similar to Zeke and Smith being out. It would be exactly like is you sat Dak, Zeke, T Smith, Fredricks, Z Martin, Dez, Beasley Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence your starting corners Irvin and I came on here bragging how we kicked your ass. Glad to see you’ve tumbled so far that you’re a defender of Handicappers

Translation: Blah Blah Blah...where are my tampons?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... it all started when Handicappers said the Cowboys kicked the SB champs ass and that we started everyone.

wrong, it started cause you said the Eagles would have won the division by 6 games if they had played ALL their starters. I pointed out that your opinions don't make shit factual. then you went full retard and started your weekly meltdown.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... I said, “I guess you’re standing with Handicappers on Dallas beating Philly week 17 as a big win” and you said “No”. Can you tell me what NO means cause I obviously dont
I said NO to being proud to winning a meaningless game. Somehow in your twisted mind I somehow called the Dallas win not LEGIT. On the contrary it was legit as it still shows up in the season record.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has been going on a very long time
to me....he remains a troll with style points

6 pages about a meaningless last game of the season, and it all started cause I questioned the eagles winning the division by 5 games this season.....remarkable
It's not completely meaningless, I'm getting free entertainment out of it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The record book shows it as a shutout in Philly on a cold Sunday. A shut out against an NFL caliber team is not that common. Here in the streets of life, we all that a Victory.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The record book shows it as a shutout in Philly on a cold Sunday. A shut out against an NFL caliber team is not that common. Here in the streets of life, we all that a Victory.
Are you sure half that team wasn't bagging groceries just 1 week prior?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So a game where one team has the one seed wrapped up and stat 8 of 11 starters on D and the other 3 played 9% or less of the snaps. The game meant NOTHING for either team. It was the same thing a year earlier when Philly beat Dallas is a meaningless game where Dallas sat their starters.

You really REALLY gonna sit there and say a game that had no meaning for playoffs, standings or anything mattered. If it mattered why did Philly sit 80% of their starters?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a game where one team has the one seed wrapped up and stat 8 of 11 starters on D and the other 3 played 9% or less of the snaps. The game meant NOTHING for either team. It was the same thing a year earlier when Philly beat Dallas is a meaningless game where Dallas sat their starters.

You really REALLY gonna sit there and say a game that had no meaning for playoffs, standings or anything mattered. If it mattered why did Philly sit 80% of their starters?

Are you REALLY gonna say that it doesn't show up in the record book as a Dallas win/shutout/road win ?

Your "80%" stat is false and you made it up. Sorry, but NFL players are NFL quality if they are on the roster. Face it, Dallas split the season series and no amount of whining and melting down on your part will change that. Speaking of change, isn't it about time for you to change your Maxi Pad?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you REALLY gonna say that it doesn't show up in the record book as a Dallas win/shutout/road win ?

Your "80%" stat is false and you made it up. Sorry, but NFL players are NFL quality if they are on the roster. Face it, Dallas split the season series and no amount of whining and melting down on your part will change that. Speaking of change, isn't it about time for you to change your Maxi Pad?

Of course it’s in the stat book and I gave you the link to the game stats. 8 of 11 starters on D did not play.

I bet when we beat you 36 to 9 and we kneeled on the ball to run out the clock you screamed, “We stoned them 3 straight times”.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it’s in the stat book and I gave you the link to the game stats. 8 of 11 starters on D did not play.

I bet when we beat you 36 to 9 and we kneeled on the ball to run out the clock you screamed, “We stoned them 3 straight times”.

You're a bet welchin' faggot...NOBODY is taking your bet.

SEason Split & Shut out

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a bet welchin' faggot...NOBODY is taking your bet.

SEason Split & Shut out

Cool... banner goes up before week ones game. “We beat their back ups. We beat their back up”
Cracks me up Nate Sudfeld had a better game then Dak.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it’s worth I just checked on NFL.com and it said Cowboys beat Eagles the game everyone is talking about. I failed to see any commentary, notes or an asterisk referring to players sitting, the game being meaningless, an opinion that the Eagles would have won if (fill in the blank), etc.

Of course now I’ll be accused of just backing Handi, or being an alt for handi or giving him my sign in info so he can post under my name or whatever other crazy idea PE can come up with.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and one more thing, Handi has never given me his password and I would never give him mine...so stop ratting us out to the Mods.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and one more thing, Handi has never given me his password and I would never give him mine...so stop ratting us out to the Mods.

Tell me the mod who I ratted you out to because I never said anything to any mod cause I could care less.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it’s worth I just checked on NFL.com and it said Cowboys beat Eagles the game everyone is talking about. I failed to see any commentary, notes or an asterisk referring to players sitting, the game being meaningless, an opinion that the Eagles would have won if (fill in the blank), etc.

Of course now I’ll be accused of just backing Handi, or being an alt for handi or giving him my sign in info so he can post under my name or whatever other crazy idea PE can come up with.

No one said it didn’t count in the record books but you have heard of the phenomena of teams sitting all their starters before the playoffs... no?

It was ANSOLUTELY meaningless to the Eagles cause they had the one seed sealed whether they won or lost... that’s why the coach sat 8 of 11 starters on D and brought our 3rd string QB in during the 1st quarter. If you want to be put on the list of people who think that was a great win for Dallas. Let me know