• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles win more than 12 games.

It all depends on how Wentz comes back from his injury. Could take a couple of games to kill off the rust or a month. If it's a month then 10 to 11 wins could be realistic.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on how Wentz comes back from his injury. Could take a couple of games to kill off the rust or a month. If it's a month then 10 to 11 wins could be realistic.
think that division is tougher than ppl think and 10-6, 11-5 WINS THE DIVISION

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...one year seldom carries over to the next in this division.

2016 Dallas is 13-3 and philly 7-9....(LOL and that's when philly won the last game... Dak or Elliott didn't take a snap)

flat out amazing how phoenix makes mountains outta mole hills, Next week he'll be saying what a great guy jarntt is

agenda times 10 and the agenda chances almost daily.

waste of time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...one year seldom carries over to the next in this division.

2016 Dallas is 13-3 and philly 7-9....(LOL and that's when philly won the last game... Dak or Elliott didn't take a snap)

flat out amazing how phoenix makes mountains outta mole hills, Next week he'll be saying what a great guy jarntt is

agenda times 10 and the agenda chances almost daily.

waste of time
yup

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas won. For some reason that hurts you. Look within. Even a SB win hasn't erased the obsession. And stop making shit up about what I did and didn't say and what I am and am not doing

Heres where you are confused Jarntt. I wasnt going after the Cowboys. I was going after ONE poster who thought that was a legitimate win vs our starters. Are you riding with Handicappers on this? You saying that was a kick ass win for the Cowboys? You think I'm hurt that Dallas starters could barely pull out a win against our 2nd and 3rd string. What I dont get is you coming to the defense of Handicappers. You really chalking this up as a legit win vs the SB champs Jarntt?

To be honest that was probably the worst game I ever saw and you have to be really concerned your #1 team can only score 7 points vs our backups. 8 of our 11 starters on D did not play. The 3 that do start played 9%, 7% and 4% of the snaps.

I asked Manster if he was chalking this up as a legit victory of the SB champs and he said, "NO". But you are going to be the one Cowboy fan to align yourself with Handi and say, "Yeah, that shit was awesome. We beat the champs". Come on man.

I am high on Dallas. I think they have a shot to win the NFC East. THe reason I was dogging them was because ONE Cowboy fan said, "We kicked the SB champs ass up and down the field"... and youre agreeing with that?

You come on here saying Im trolling when Im taking issue with ONE Cowboy fan. I know every Cowboy fan with at least half a brain, you, Manster, PDay all know that was a throw away game vs our backups. But we have one poster on here saying, "Nope, we kicked your starters ass"... and Im trolling.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"boooo hooooo, the COwboys shut out my Eagles vs our 1st stringers and 2nd stringers, waaaaaaa booooo hooooo"

Season Split

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
week 17

bald_eagle.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres where you are confused Jarntt. I wasnt going after the Cowboys. I was going after ONE poster who thought that was a legitimate win vs our starters. Are you riding with Handicappers on this? You saying that was a kick ass win for the Cowboys? You think I'm hurt that Dallas starters could barely pull out a win against our 2nd and 3rd string. What I dont get is you coming to the defense of Handicappers. You really chalking this up as a legit win vs the SB champs Jarntt?

To be honest that was probably the worst game I ever saw and you have to be really concerned your #1 team can only score 7 points vs our backups. 8 of our 11 starters on D did not play. The 3 that do start played 9%, 7% and 4% of the snaps.

I asked Manster if he was chalking this up as a legit victory of the SB champs and he said, "NO". But you are going to be the one Cowboy fan to align yourself with Handi and say, "Yeah, that shit was awesome. We beat the champs". Come on man.

I am high on Dallas. I think they have a shot to win the NFC East. THe reason I was dogging them was because ONE Cowboy fan said, "We kicked the SB champs ass up and down the field"... and youre agreeing with that?

You come on here saying Im trolling when Im taking issue with ONE Cowboy fan. I know every Cowboy fan with at least half a brain, you, Manster, PDay all know that was a throw away game vs our backups. But we have one poster on here saying, "Nope, we kicked your starters ass"... and Im trolling.

4377030-computer-troll_o_737590.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do too. Dallas will be more improved with Zeke back for all 16 games, Giants should be better if Barkley is the real deal and I have no idea what Washington is.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When was this?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was this?

2nd post down on page 22.

We fight about anything but I know you well enough to know that you aren’t Handicappers and won’t say shit like, “We kicked the SB champs ass up and down the field and Philly played their starters”. We disagree but you’ve never been the type to post total BS and lies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We fight about anything but I know you well enough to know that you aren’t Handicappers and won’t say shit like, “We kicked the SB champs ass up and down the field and Philly played their starters”. We disagree but you’ve never been the type to post total BS and lies.

Not a lie. Lots of First stringers started. Cowboys shut out the Eagles on Eagles home turf. Season split.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, y’all pick on this lady too much!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here you are still obsessed with the fact that you lost to Dallas and you must continue to try to justify why. All you can do in the NFL is beat who lines up in front of you. No one gave us a pass when Zeke was out or when both Smith and Lee were. This is like whining about refs...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was this?
It doesn't seem to matter what I actually write. Apparently he knows what I MEAN. I've never addressed half of the topics that he has decided where I stand on in this thread.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just said I wasn't putting too much into that last game as last games are hard to judge. You seem to think that one game tells all about 2018. Oh, by the way some the Eagles OL played about 75% of the snaps. That's a lot more than ONE Series.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't seem to matter what I actually write. Apparently he knows what I MEAN. I've never addressed half of the topics that he has decided where I stand on in this thread.

Add to it he's saying I agreed with something he never said. At least not the way I'm reading it. Maybe we need to buy a PheonixEagle to English translation book. It may clear up a lot of things.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add to it he's saying I agreed with something he never said. At least not the way I'm reading it. Maybe we need to buy a PheonixEagle to English translation book. It may clear up a lot of things.
this has been going on a very long time
to me....he remains a troll with style points

6 pages about a meaningless last game of the season, and it all started cause I questioned the eagles winning the division by 5 games this season.....remarkable