• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False, you said " I guarantee that the Eagles would have won by 20 if their starters had played" that was after you so boldly "I FUCKING GUARANTEE' that Wentz wins the MVP. hahahahaha, nope.. he ended his career.

I engaged him with this tomfoolery bullshit. Then I started to skip his posts because of the derp.

If I went to phillies site and started to exclaim how good Dak is I would expect back lash. He for some reason couldn't understand why I was not in lock step with his Derpness.

BTW who did win the MVP last year? was it wentz as his guarantee proclaimed?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking impossible. The starters sat. Again... be proud your 1st string can barely beat our back ups. You are the king of twisting. We sat our starters. You’re really trying to say your proud of that victory? Nate Sudfeld and Mack Hollins dude. Impossible and prick to the end.

Would you prefer a banner?

So when Zeek was out and Tyron Smith was out they didn’t have their backups in... they had the starters in. Brilliant logic... that’s some 140 IQ level intelligence for you.
Just checked the paper. Dallas won the game. Anything else is complete conjecture.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every started was pulled after one drive.
So Foles played 19 snaps all on the first drive?

Every starter was benched after one job. Man the Cowboys used to be about championships. Now they hang their hats on beating backups in a meaningless week 17 game. Sad. Reminds me of when Elvis got fat and ugly.

Part one of your dig is just stupid and nowhere close to anything anyone is saying. Still going to say you don't troll and constantly hurl insults? it's just everyone else right?

Part two of your dig was actually pretty funny:thumb:.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More worried about DT with Jernigan out at least 1/2 the season. LBer is fine if we don’t suffer injuries but Hicks is always hurt... so LBer depth is the issue. I wanted Vander Esch in the draft.

Dead-Bald-Eagle1.jpeg

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

most things said in June aren't remembered

your opinion is troll like and I'll remember your stupid ass opinion here

you worked hard to be somebody here and it finally worked....congrats

And you're very welcome.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part one of your dig is just stupid and nowhere close to anything anyone is saying. Still going to say you don't troll and constantly hurl insults? it's just everyone else right?

So again... I’ll put you on the support Handicappers list. We were fighting about whether the Eagles played their starters and Foles did play a quarter or so but be for fucking real Jarntt you know exactly what’s going on. He said Dallas would have won by 20 if the starters played. You chalking that up as a legit win? We say 8 of 11 starters on D and the other 3 played less then 9 percent of the snaps. That’s conjecture. I never EVER came on the Cowboys board talking shot but this dude Handi is a complete dick and you’re running to his defense on this being a legit win. Fuck outta here dude

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is only about Handi and no one else and it’s exactly what he’s saying

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again... I’ll put you on the support Handicappers list. We were fighting about whether the Eagles played their starters and Foles did play a quarter or so but be for fucking real Jarntt you know exactly what’s going on. He said Dallas would have won by 20 if the starters played. You chalking that up as a legit win? We say 8 of 11 starters on D and the other 3 played less then 9 percent of the snaps. That’s conjecture. I never EVER came on the Cowboys board talking shot but this dude Handi is a complete dick and you’re running to his defense on this being a legit win. Fuck outta here dude
Dallas won. For some reason that hurts you. Look within. Even a SB win hasn't erased the obsession. And stop making shit up about what I did and didn't say and what I am and am not doing