• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team has the brighter future? The Vikings or the Packers

Brighter Future?

• Vikings

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the Vikings have the better coaching staff, better defense, better RB's, and a better o-line. I'm being a homer here but honestly it's very rational. What say all you guys?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Packers have Rodgers it gives them a big edge .... Viking's have some positives, but Peterson will soon be declining, and a lot will come down to Bridgewater and how he develops ... Viking's D is good yes, but you still need that leader at the QB spot in the NFL ...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Packers get this one with Rodgers. I mean having the best player at the most important position trumps a lot of warts that show up on the Packers team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Packers have Rodgers it gives them a big edge .... Viking's have some positives, but Peterson will soon be declining, and a lot will come down to Bridgewater and how he develops ... Viking's D is good yes, but you still need that leader at the QB spot in the NFL ...
Obviously having a stud QB like Rogers give the Packers a leg up, but their stick in the mud approach to improving their team gives the Vikings the chance they need to be better. Time will tell.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the sake of not going along with a homer thread:

Green Bay. And it's not even close.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say as long as the Packers have #12 it's hard to say the Vikes have a brighter future, I am just not ready to say Teddy is the answer, maybe if he stops throwing the ball like he's Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds I could change my mind.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It brightened mine!

Who the hell invited you? lolzzz

The best team didn't win the Super Bowl that year. The hatred I have for Denny Green is on the same level as my hatred for Hitler or the guy who invented speed bumps!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell invited you? lolzzz

The best team didn't win the Super Bowl that year. The hatred I have for Denny Green is on the same level as my hatred for Hitler or the guy who invented speed bumps!

Whoa whoa whoa the Broncos were the defending Super Bowl Champs and had gone 14-2 that season. Not like they were some slouch team that just got hot at the right time. I mean they did beat the the Falcons on neutral grounds when the Falcons beat you guys at home and we won by 2 touchdowns.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the QB for the Pack.
I don't like the QB for the Queens.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa the Broncos were the defending Super Bowl Champs and had gone 14-2 that season. Not like they were some slouch team that just got hot at the right time. I mean they did beat the the Falcons on neutral grounds when the Falcons beat you guys at home and we won by 2 touchdowns.

No whoa, the Broncos were a great team without question, and they won the game that mattered but the Vikes were the best team in football that year and it honestly was not close. The rest of the AFC west was horrible that year not that it would have mattered. Our loss to Atlanta was the fault of the head coach not the players. I didn't really post what I did to show any disrespect to the Broncos, although Elway is probably the most overrated QB who ever played the game, but I loved TD.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No whoa, the Broncos were a great team without question, and they won the game that mattered but the Vikes were the best team in football that year and it honestly was not close. The rest of the AFC west was horrible that year not that it would have mattered. Our loss to Atlanta was the fault of the head coach not the players. I didn't really post what I did to show any disrespect to the Broncos, although Elway is probably the most overrated QB who ever played the game, but I loved TD.

Horrible? The NFC Central only had 1 more combined win than the AFC West. So if you are calling our division horrible what does that say about yours?

I'm going to stop there as the whole Elway comment oh boy we could get into it on that but hey we won the Super Bowl so hey can't be upset with how that season resulted even if others think the Broncos were not the best team that year. To me they had a top record in the entire NFL and every single playoff game they won by 2 or more scores.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible? The NFC Central only had 1 more combined win than the AFC West. So if you are calling our division horrible what does that say about yours?

I'm going to stop there as the whole Elway comment oh boy we could get into it on that but hey we won the Super Bowl so hey can't be upset with how that season resulted even if others think the Broncos were not the best team that year. To me they had a top record in the entire NFL and every single playoff game they won by 2 or more scores.

Thank God for TD or Elway retires with ZERO rings... I really don't have an argument against what you said the Broncos won the Super Bowl as the Vikes were home watching. I just want to again say how much I hate Denny Green...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for TD or Elway retires with ZERO rings... I really don't have an argument against what you said the Broncos won the Super Bowl as the Vikes were home watching. I just want to again say how much I hate Denny Green...

Believe me I was relieved that the Falcons won that game. Also I do agree that without TD Elway retires without any rings. To me just goes to show you can have a top flight QB but without a good to great team around them rarely are you ever going to stand a chance of winning the Super Bowl. Throw in I do think you have to have a few breaks go your way such as for the Broncos getting the easier Super Bowl match up with the Falcons.

Also I have seen what a bad Coach can do to a great team. Us Bronco fans are still fuming about the embarrassing Super Bowl loss to the Seahawks. I'm not saying we win that game with better coaching but we definitely don't lose like we did. It has been widely reported that the team was allowed to do whatever they want so a lot of players were hung over most of the week. Practices were all over the place. They never once practiced with the idea that there would be crowd noise at the game. Like I said I still don't think we win the game but it is nowhere near what we did.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is one of the top 5 QBs in the league. They manage their cap well. They build via the draft rather than overspending for FAs. They've had some problems with their lines and defensive backfields lately, but that's fixable.

Vikings have one of the worst QBs in the NFL and a RB who likes to beat his kids.

GB future is brighter.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Green Bay.