• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team has the brighter future? The Vikings or the Packers

Brighter Future?

• Vikings

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting analogy... if Cubs win the World Series this year I am betting the house on the Vikings as Super Bowl winner :suds:

Where do you live? If it's greater than a van down by the river, I might have to take that bet.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings easily. Everyone is saying how Rodgers is the difference. They're right in that he's the difference but it favors Minnesota as he's on a rapid decline probably the fastest decline I've seen in a starting star QB without a major injury excuse. He's literally gone from the best QB in the NFL to the bottom and most major statistical categories in just 1.5 years now. Despite having Jordy back and a adding a couple more WR options, Lacy running better than he ever has and the best pass blocking O-line in the NFL (profootball focus) He has been looking like gutter trash. The Rodgers of two years ago would've had 300+ yards and 4+ TD's in the first half vs that pathetic Giants secondary.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings easily. Everyone is saying how Rodgers is the difference. They're right in that he's the difference but it favors Minnesota as he's on a rapid decline probably the fastest decline I've seen in a starting star QB without a major injury excuse. He's literally gone from the best QB in the NFL to the bottom and most major statistical categories in just 1.5 years now. Despite having Jordy back and a adding a couple more WR options, Lacy running better than he ever has and the best pass blocking O-line in the NFL (profootball focus) He has been looking like gutter trash. The Rodgers of two years ago would've had 300+ yards and 4+ TD's in the first half vs that pathetic Giants secondary.

Don't worry. Dallas has a way of setting QB's back on a winning track.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been busy.

MTM1MTQzMzg2ODY4MDA4OTcw.jpg

Can you blame him?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is a change of pace for Viking's fans...they're usually shut up and hiding by this time of year after crowing about winning the off season...they've made it all the way to October...is that some kind of record???

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are forgetting when Rodgers turns eh I don't know 40 he will be the QB for the Vikings, now what bitches?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are forgetting when Rodgers turns eh I don't know 40 he will be the QB for the Vikings, now what bitches?
He'll throw a game losing interception in the NFC championship game?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings have a talented team but they still need a QB if they are going to have sustained success.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been busy.

MTM1MTQzMzg2ODY4MDA4OTcw.jpg

Can you blame him?

Meh, she's slightly above avg. Since she's a celeb and with Rodgers she gets way overvalued. Now Jessica Simpson was a legit excuse for Tony Homo though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, she's slightly above avg. Since she's a celeb and with Rodgers she gets way overvalued. Now Jessica Simpson was a legit excuse for Tony Homo though.

Jessica Simpson got big and has always been painfully dumb. Olivia wins IMO.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jessica Simpson got big and has always been painfully dumb. Olivia wins IMO.

I didn't say she was an excuse because she was hotter or more intelligent. She was a legit excuse because every time she showed up to games the Cowboys lost.

Munn has been with Rodgers since the 2011 season when he was at God status.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olivia Munn was hot before she was even dating Rodgers. And Jessica Simpsons peak was like 8 years ago dude.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the moronic Packer coach would not have went for it on 4th down and kicked the 20 some yard field goal that game was a good chance to be over time on the road with the home team all pumped up for the opening of their stadium with Rodgers having one of his worst games fumbling twice. I will be at the rematch game

@SonnyCID saying I did not post when losing even calling the Packer coach a moron

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the Vikings have the better coaching staff, better defense, better RB's, and a better o-line. I'm being a homer here but honestly it's very rational. What say all you guys?

Well obviously your offensive coordinator in Turner had to go. If you can find a really good one then that would make a significant difference in a team that has a consistent top 5 defense. As most people concluded though as long as GB has Godgers the answer to the OP is GB. He masks many of the deficiencies with GB including play calling. Mcmuffin wouldn't be a head coach anywhere else because he would never make the postseason unless he had the best QB in the game.