• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which one of these QB's would you rather have?

Which QB would you rather have right now?

• Anthony Richardson

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Will Levis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Nix

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hendon Hooker

• Kenny Pickett

• Desmond Ridder

• Malik Willis

• Matt Corrall

• Michael Penix Jr

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • JJ McCarthy

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Bryce Young (I know we didn't have a shot but he's definitely a bust)

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not a single one of them is even close to what Geno gives us. I know most of you hate Geno and love to point out every flaw but every one of those QBs listed are either mid tier or back-up at best and would fail miserably in Seattle with our ever continuing Oline woes that seemingly will never end. This isn't just stumping for Geno here because I have never and never will call Geno Smith great but you people need to get off your fucking soap boxes and spinning narratives and actually watch the games. Seriously, would you all rather have the current version of Russ back with a 50-60 mil cap hit? Fwiw, I think Geno is twice the QB from the pocket than Russ ever was.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not a single one of them is even close to what Geno gives us. I know most of you hate Geno and love to point out every flaw but every one of those QBs listed are either mid tier or back-up at best and would fail miserably in Seattle with our ever continuing Oline woes that seemingly will never end. This isn't just stumping for Geno here because I have never and never will call Geno Smith great but you people need to get off your fucking soap boxes and spinning narratives and actually watch the games. Seriously, would you all rather have the current version of Russ back with a 50-60 mil cap hit? Fwiw, I think Geno is twice the QB from the pocket than Russ ever was.
Nix, Pennix and McCarthy are unknowns. The rest I'd agree with.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not add to the discussion not complain about someones opinion? At least @Jerseyhawksfan70 took a stab at it. He is also right there isn't much to choose from but complaining about it is just short sighted and says you have no insight to add on the subject matter and must just like hearing yourself speak down or belittle others opinions.

I didn't call out Jersey, I didn't say his opinion sucks or that he was in any way lacking in choosing said player. Was I rude, and if so, was it that I was actually rude or did you take it that way by the way you heard it in you head when you read it. He put forth an opinion about a player and I put forth a counter opinion to that player. You may not like my opinion on Fields, but I stated that opinion. Give me a break with the "you can only state your opinion if I either like it or approve of the form in which it was given" attitude. If we're only allowed to post to things we agree with then the board would get very boring.

If Jersey didn't agree with my rebuttal, he could've responded to that - which he did. I read it the next time I got on, and I liked it. No issues for nearly a day until you came in post-game, and I assume in a bad mood, and took offense yourself.

Now, if you thought my comment about complaints about throwing too much was a shot at you, well I can't do anything about that. Play call selection on offense is probably the #1 complaint on the board since Super Bowl 49, that or whatever player Shark is hate-targeting at any given time. Don't project a comment on yourself that wasn't targeted at anyone in particular.

I wish I could apologize for the post, but no, there's no reason to. I saw a post that prompted me to make a post. I responded a with a rebuttal. Had I liked the post and felt so inclined, I would have liked it or posted a supporting response. The same thing I have done on this board for nearly a dozen years. In that time, I have contributed a significant number of posts and have generally been a polite poster.