• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the thread about Durant failing in the 4th quarter?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go RetardedKitchen

Why Scottie Pippen Chose Michael Jordan for His Hall of Fame Induction | Bleacher Report

Everyone who knew the Bulls knew that Pippen’s early years with Jordan weren’t the easiest. They were dead tough because Jordan had taken Pippen under his wing, because Jordan saw the potential that Pippen had, and he knew that Pippen could be the missing key in his championship dreams. And remember this – Jordan had been winless in three playoff seasons till the Bulls finally cleared the bump in the 1988 playoffs. Which means that Jordan was angry and seething at everybody else because while he had extraordinary talent (and the numbers too), he had no one of considerable substance to rely upon.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Lebron groupies spin it any way you want but he will never be thought of in the same light as Michael Jordan because of his actions.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Lebron groupies spin it any way you want but he will never be thought of in the same light as Michael Jordan because of his actions.

I don't think anyone that is rational views him in the same light as MJ, but thanks for conceding the stupid point that he could have won as a Cav by himself with no help.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that saw Jordan compete straight up knows he would have died before he went to be a sidekick to someone that already had a title.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that saw Jordan compete straight up knows he would have died before he went to be a sidekick to someone that already had a title.

I agree. You forget however, MJ had Pippen who let him be the man much like D Wade now allows Lebron be the man. Both Pippen and D. Wade were smart enough to know they will only benefit.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are stating your opinion as a fan. I said MJ believed Pippen would be a star and set about helping to make him one. Jordan stayed because Pippen was there to help. Again without Lebron the Cavs would have been a laughing stock like they were before and after he was there.

I am stating my opinion as a lifelong Chicagoan/Bulls fan and HUGE Pippen Homer, who followed Scottie's entire career from Day 1... and I am telling you that there was absolutely no indication (after that 89 season, when MJ was a FA) that Pip would develop into a HOFER.

The bottom line is the Cavs 60+ win legit Championship contender when James was a FA... the 89 Bulls were a #6 seed, 47 win team when MJ was a FA.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stating my opinion as a lifelong Chicagoan/Bulls fan and HUGE Pippen Homer, who followed Scottie's entire career from Day 1... and I am telling you that there was absolutely no indication (after that 89 season, when MJ was a FA) that Pip would develop into a HOFER.

The bottom line is the Cavs 60+ win legit Championship contender when James was a FA... the 89 Bulls were a #6 seed, 47 win team when MJ was a FA.

What you think is irrelevant. I'm talking about what MJ thought and why he never considered leaving like Lebron. MJ knew what Pip was. Why would he waste time developing him?

The Cavs were never going to win anything unless Lebron dragged them there and did all the work for them. Its a team game and his team simply required him to do too much. He couldn't play all 5 positions by himself. Its a miracle they ever made it to the Finals. That team sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO... well, I guess if "Pradesh Khaling Rai" said so then it must be true.

Hahahahahaha...!!

You go right on believing that 89 Scottie Pippen was some lock to become a future HOFER bub... and those of us who actually lived through those years will continue to laugh at you.

Way to go down in flames avoiding the point. You suck retard. :laugh3:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you think is irrelevant. I'm talking about what MJ thought and why he never considered leaving like Lebron. MJ knew what Pip was. Why would he waste time developing him?

The Cavs were never going to win anything unless Lebron dragged them there and did all the work for them. Its a team game and his team simply required him to do too much. He couldn't play all 5 positions by himself. Its a miracle they ever made it to the Finals. That team sucked.

How do you know what Jordan thought... because some dude named Pradesh Khaling Rai (who wasn't even around at the time) said so?

And the Cavs may very well have won it all in 2010 if "LeBron" didn't choke in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's, which is something you overlook... that being, Jordan never choked SO he never needed to bail on the Bulls and join "another" superstar's team.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go down in flames avoiding the point. You suck retard. :laugh3:

The "point" is your opinion, cupcake... and Pradesh's "opinion".

The FACTS say 89 Pippen averaged 14/6/4 as the second-best player on a #6 seeded Bulls team, while LeBron bolted on a 61-win / #1 seed.

Next...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone that is rational views him in the same light as MJ, but thanks for conceding the stupid point that he could have won as a Cav by himself with no help.

LeBron choked in 2010... not his teammates.

Try again kiddo.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know what Jordan thought... because some dude named Pradesh Khaling Rai (who wasn't even around at the time) said so?

And the Cavs may very well have won it all in 2010 if "LeBron" didn't choke in Games 4 and 5 of the Semi's, which is something you overlook... that being, Jordan never choked SO he never needed to bail on the Bulls and join "another" superstar's team.

The same way you claim to know what he thought. At least I have supporting documentation dumbass. Make up your mind. Did leave a ring on the table to go to Miami as you claim or was it his team was just not up to par?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. You forget however, MJ had Pippen who let him be the man much like D Wade now allows Lebron be the man. Both Pippen and D. Wade were smart enough to know they will only benefit.

So Scottie Pippen "let" Jordan be the man, eh?

Hahahahahahahaha.... Ooooooooowhoowhoowhooo... quite possibly THE dumbest thing I ever read.

Suffice to say you just lost any/all credibility.

WoW...!!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "point" is your opinion, cupcake... and Pradesh's "opinion".

The FACTS say 89 Pippen averaged 14/6/4 as the second-best player on a #6 seeded Bulls team, while LeBron bolted on a 61-win / #1 seed.

Next...

I'm still trying to figure out how that means MJ didn't know what he had in Pippen? Can you explain MJ's thought process for me? I mean why did MJ waste that time developing Pippen if he didnt see something you obviously missed?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Scottie Pippen "let" Jordan be the man, eh?

Hahahahahahahaha.... Ooooooooowhoowhoowhooo... quite possibly THE dumbest thing I ever read.

Suffice to say you just lost any/all credibility.

WoW...!!!

Do you think I'm really worried about my credibility with you?

laughing.smileface2.gif

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same way you claim to know what he thought. At least I have supporting documentation dumbass. Make up your mind. Did leave a ring on the table to go to Miami as you claim or was it his team was just not up to par?

When did I claim to know what Jordan thought, you ignorant fool... ? I am telling you what the general consensus of Pippen was (back in 89).. and the fact is no one thought he was HOF potential at that time.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out how that means MJ didn't know what he had in Pippen? Can you explain MJ's thought process for me? I mean why did MJ waste that time developing Pippen if he didnt see something you obviously missed?

WoW... you're an idiot.

YOU are the one "pretending" to know what Jordan thought back in 89... I am merely presenting you with the FACTS at the time:

1) The Bulls won 47 games as the 6th seed
2) Pippen averaged 14/6/4 and showed potential

You are the idiot suggesting that Jordan KNEW 89 Scottie would develop into a HOFER, and unless he had a crystal ball that's just a laughable statement on your part.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I claim to know what Jordan thought, you ignorant fool... ? I am telling you what the general consensus of Pippen was (back in 89).. and the fact is no one thought he was HOF potential at that time.

This is where you claimed it retard. How did you forget that?

Jordan did not "know" he had a legit partner for a Championship run UNTIL the Bulls actually won their first ring in 91......

Again your opinions are not facts no matter how annoying that is to your altered universe. Again why did MJ waste time developing Pip if he did not know he had something special? If you cant answer that then you are a clown of epic proportions.