• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the thread about Durant failing in the 4th quarter?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what i hate? I hate kobe because he calls himself the black mamba, he clearly isnt a snake, i hate his given name too because he is clearly not a wonderful piece of beef, or at least not willing to let me find out. #Restrainingorder

Superdonk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the OP. Durant gets a pass far more than just about any NBA player I can remember.

He always gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to refs. And no one ever mentions when he fails in crunch time.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sensitive? Just funny how LeBron is the only superstar who ever gets criticized for his poor play in the 4th quarter of a game. Last yr durant played like shit in the Memphis series and as always he got a free pass. It would be nice if ppl were more consistent in their criticism of the top players

1St, the irrational hatred surrounding LBJ is very much proof he has been the best for quite a while.

Next, judging by the hater group make up (primarily laker fans at this point) it is laughable. It is like they all bandwagoned in the 2000s had a good run and now pissed it is over.

Lastly, you should be thankful for the haters, they keep the attention on who will incorrectly go down as the goat and they will never have a say in his placement due to their jobs clearly not being in basketball, also due to their age will die soon.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sensitive? Just funny how LeBron is the only superstar who ever gets criticized for his poor play in the 4th quarter of a game. Last yr durant played like shit in the Memphis series and as always he got a free pass. It would be nice if ppl were more consistent in their criticism of the top players

I don't disagree with you. CP3 is the worst. He always gets a free pass. At least Durant has gotten his team to the Finals. It's just funny that you needed to start this thread.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the OP. Durant gets a pass far more than just about any NBA player I can remember.

He always gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to refs. And no one ever mentions when he fails in crunch time.

Its because he is not a true challenger, just like Rose was a fill in for an opportunity Durant is the good guy to villain James. It adds to Sterns story, which at this point is barely basketball. James will be cnsidered the GOAT because that sells the NBA, but for him to truly over come Russell I am not sure it is possible in todays day and age.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron is the only superstar who calls himself "The King". We common folk typically expect more out of "royalty"!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 point in the 4th for Durant as he couldn't lead his team to a win in the 4th tonight as Portland came back from 11 down in the 4th in OKC to win the game.

I guess these threads are only for Lebron James. I can only imagine the threads that would be on here if LBJ had 1 point in the 4th quarter in a game which the Heat were defeated by another top team.

Here's the thing Durant didn't run like a bitch away from his hometown Cleveland join 2 other Superstars like a fagget & made himself look like a fool on National TV (LeDecision)

Did you also forget his last game as a Cavalier how he took of his Jersey & then left his team mates to dry to talk to the media post-game ?? Should I also remind you how the year before that when he got knocked out by the Magic he walked off the court with out congratulating any of the Magic players, everybody remembers that. :L

So don't bitch about it now when Lebron get's hammered for any Fail he does. :lol:

:sadbron::sadbron:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always subscribe to the below theory. People cannot stand a winner. It reminds them of their shortcomings.

john-mcenroe-quotes_12760-1.png

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the above quote applies to the Kobe haters to a tee!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing Durant didn't run like a bitch away from his hometown Cleveland join 2 other Superstars like a fagget & made himself look like a fool on National TV (LeDecision)

Did you also forget his last game as a Cavalier how he took of his Jersey & then left his team mates to dry to talk to the media post-game ?? Should I also remind you how the year before that when he got knocked out by the Magic he walked off the court with out congratulating any of the Magic players, everybody remembers that. :L

So don't bitch about it now when Lebron get's hammered for any Fail he does. :lol:

Kevin Durant doesn't play for the Wizards does he?

If somebody else does the things you mention they want to win too bad, LBJ does it and he is an ass. :rollseyes:

The bottom line, haters gonna find a reason to hate.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle/OKC had the 4th pick overall (Westbrook, plus Ibaka 24th) after Durant's rookie season and then the 3rd overall pick (Harden) after Durant's 2nd season. Why would Durant leave?

You think James leaves if he was starting beside Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka? Cavs highest pick after James' rookie year was 10th.....Luke Jackson.

LeBron made Cleveland to good to fast to get back into the lottery. Just the opposite of Durant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with you. CP3 is the worst. He always gets a free pass. At least Durant has gotten his team to the Finals. It's just funny that you needed to start this thread.

I have to remind the Lebron haters that yes other great players fail also....It isn't just LBJ who disappears in the 4th quarter of a close game.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the above quote applies to the Kobe haters to a tee!

This has some merit.

Honestly, everyone has faults, I ignore the off court issues that do not affect on court success in the present or future because it would be none of my business as a GM. Pep rally's and hookers are both victimless crimes and none of our business. If I cared about that BS I would watch Glee, a soap opera, or TMZPN.

I do dislike being a poor sport and other things I would teach my children but it happens to anyone who has ever truly competed.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough has been written on this site and CBS about Kobe on and off court that qualifies as either pure hate or envy or both.

Lebron's got that bullseye on him now. We'll let time determine how he deals with it in terms of success. Lets see if he's still as popular at 35 as Kobe was before he got injured....

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the only superstar who calls himself "The King". We common folk typically expect more out of "royalty"!!

this calls himself "the king" is a bit of a reach. he got the nickname in highschool because he was a 3 time Mr Basketball in Ohio. He went to a catholic high school.. king james bible.. that's the origins of this. he didnt give himself the nickname others did.

laker fans being annoyed at someone calling themselves by nicknames.. wtf. kobe is the only superstar i know that gave himself a nickname. think about that. i guess calling yourself the black mamba beats the accused rapist.. but geez. the hypocrisy with laker fans is astounding.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it still bothers them that a nickname which LBJ been known by for over 10 yrs still bothers them tells me a lot about Lakers fans

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A thread started about Durant turns into a Kobe/Lebron pissing match.

You NBA fans are fucked up. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really want this thread about Durant? And it was never really about Durant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers fans decided to bring about Kobe in this thread for no apparent reason