• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the thread about Durant failing in the 4th quarter?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha pot meet kettle -- give me a fuckin break Burger King - YOU of all posters crapping on Kobe for years before your boy colluded to join Heat....hypocrite mother f'r

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is relevant to a Kevin Durant related thread in what way?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what i hate? I hate kobe because he calls himself the black mamba, he clearly isnt a snake, i hate his given name too because he is clearly not a wonderful piece of beef, or at least not willing to let me find out. #Restrainingorder

Hehe, hopped into the bottle early today, huh...?

:suds:Happy New Year...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it still bothers them that a nickname which LBJ been known by for over 10 yrs still bothers them tells me a lot about Lakers fans

Lol, yet who's starting threads because Durant isn't getting as much crap as LeClown would...:laugh3:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 point in the 4th for Durant as he couldn't lead his team to a win in the 4th tonight as Portland came back from 11 down in the 4th in OKC to win the game.

I guess these threads are only for Lebron James. I can only imagine the threads that would be on here if LBJ had 1 point in the 4th quarter in a game which the Heat were defeated by another top team.

Nobody slurps Durant as the greatest thing since sliced bread, for starters... PLUS... Durant is playing alongside -0- future HOFERS (and 1 very borderline-at-best All-Star in Ibaka) while LeEasyWayOut plays alongside -3- future HOFERS and a boatload of former AS players.

In other words Durant "has to" be a 1 man army for his team to have a chance to win. LeShortCut, on the other hand, gets to defer to future HOFERS and lights-out shooters.

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody slurps Durant as the greatest thing since sliced bread, for starters... PLUS... Durant is playing alongside -0- future HOFERS (and 1 very borderline-at-best All-Star in Ibaka) while LeEasyWayOut plays alongside -3- future HOFERS and a boatload of former AS players.

In other words Durant "has to" be a 1 man army for his team to have a chance to win. LeShortCut, on the other hand, gets to defer to future HOFERS and lights-out shooters.

Sounds a lot like MJ with Pippen and his lights out shooters the Bulls had.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds a lot like MJ with Pippen and his lights out shooters the Bulls had.

Not even close to Jordan...

MJ won a Championship (91) with -0- all star teammates on the roster, beating the Pistons (3 future HOFERS) and Lakers (2 future HOFERS) along the way. MJ won 3 straight Championships with only -1- future HOF teammate.

Relative to the competition of the NBA at the time NO PLAYER in NBA history (aside from maybe Russell and Kobe last year) has played alongside a more stacked roster than LeBron (the last 2-3 years).

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is this, Michael Jordan NEVER would have gone to be a sidekick to anyone, EVER.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be a valid point if people only started getting on Lebron in Miami but this has always been the case with Lebron even when he was in Cleveland playing alongside 0 future HOF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough has been written on this site and CBS about Kobe on and off court that qualifies as either pure hate or envy or both.

Lebron's got that bullseye on him now. We'll let time determine how he deals with it in terms of success. Lets see if he's still as popular at 35 as Kobe was before he got injured....

Kobe, Kobe, Kobe, Kobe.

It's always about Kobe :L

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a valid point if people only started getting on Lebron in Miami but this has always been the case with Lebron even when he was in Cleveland playing alongside 0 future HOF

I can only speak for myself, and the fact of the matter is I was actually a LeBron fan PRIOR to his cowardly move to Miami... and there are several posters on this board (who know me over the years from previous boards) who can attest to that fact.

As a lifelong Bulls fan I actually saw, appreciated and respected the way James' career (in Cleveland) was developing very closely to the way Jordan's career developed in Chicago... before he finally won a Championship 7 years into his career, after enduring three -3- complete roster overhauls and NUMEROUS heart-breaking playoff losses to Bird's Celtics and the Bad Boys.

The fact of the matter is LeBron left a back-to-back 60+ win team that was merely a tweak or two away from being a major force for the next 5-8 years... but instead of sticking it out with the Cavs (the way MJ stuck it out with the Bulls) LeBron turned chicken and ran to join two -2- other franchise superstars in their absolute primes, while spitting in the face of Cleveland, the Cavs and their fans (on national TV) on his way out.

I lost all respect for LeEasyWayOut after that...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron left a back-to-back 60+ win team that was merely a tweak or two away from being a major force for the next 5-8 years...

:laugh3: :laugh3:

They were tweaking the team every since Lebron got there. At what point does he stop waiting and wasting away his career? They were a 60 win team because of Lebrons presence not because Cleveland front office made the correct moves. He did the smart thing by leaving. The evidence he made the correct decision is reflected in the championship rings Lebron has won and success of the "tweaks" Cleveland continues to make.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were tweaking the team every since Lebron got there. At what point does he stop waiting and wasting away his career? They were a 60 win team because of Lebrons presence not because Cleveland front office made the correct moves. He did the smart thing by leaving. The evidence he made the correct decision is reflected in the championship rings Lebron has won and success of the "tweaks" Cleveland continues to make.

Yeah they were tweaking it, trying to keep him happy. The dude took a cowardly way out that a true champion like Jordan never would of done. Just a fact.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they were tweaking it, trying to keep him happy. The dude took a cowardly way out that a true champion like Jordan never would of done. Just a fact.

Jordan also had Pippen. How do you know he would not have left after years of not getting over the hump and giving his all? Lebron never had a player of Pippens level with him. So no its not a fact, its your opinion.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this calls himself "the king" is a bit of a reach. he got the nickname in highschool because he was a 3 time Mr Basketball in Ohio. He went to a catholic high school.. king james bible.. that's the origins of this. he didnt give himself the nickname others did.

laker fans being annoyed at someone calling themselves by nicknames.. wtf. kobe is the only superstar i know that gave himself a nickname. think about that. i guess calling yourself the black mamba beats the accused rapist.. but geez. the hypocrisy with laker fans is astounding.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2010 Cavs were up 2-1 on the Celtics (in the Semi's) when LeBron proceeded to lay two huge eggs in Games 4 and 5, prompting the entire NBA world to wonder / speculate why James gave-up on the Cavs.

Fact is James KNEW he was bolting Cleveland loooooooooooooong before he announced it. Hell, I truly believe he WANTED the Cavs to lose in 2010 because, had they advanced to the Finals (or won the Championship), LeBron's "I want to win, that's why I'm leaving" excuse would never fly.

So what better way to make it all work than to choke the chicken on purpose, and make sure your team loses... which is exactly what LeBron did in Games 4 and 5 against Boston.

Let's also not forget that James, by his own admission, did NOT want to have to be "the man" every night.. and if he stayed in Cleveland that's what he would have had to be. So he took the easy way out and ran to Miami to join a proven CLOSER (Wade) and another #1 Scoring option (Bosh) because he is not mentally tough enough to be "the man" like Jordan or Kobe or Wade.

If he was he would have stayed in Cleveland... it's just that simple.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly... ^^^^... well said.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it still bothers them that a nickname which LBJ been known by for over 10 yrs still bothers them tells me a lot about Lakers fans

The fact that Heat fans get sand in their vagina's every time someone criticizes Lebron tells me more about them!!

Here ya go Heat fans:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the biggest shams ever is when Scottie Pippen was on that top 50 ever player lists about 10 or 15 years ago. No way Pippen was that good but however good he was it was because he played with Jordan. Jordan made people better, much better.