• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is the thread about Durant failing in the 4th quarter?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WoW... you're an idiot.

YOU are the one "pretending" to know what Jordan thought back in 89... I am merely presenting you with the FACTS at the time:

1) The Bulls won 47 games as the 6th seed
2) Pippen averaged 14/6/4 and showed potential

You are the idiot suggesting that Jordan KNEW 89 Scottie would develop into a HOFER, and unless he had a crystal ball that's just a laughable statement on your part.

But your facts are irrelevant to the point and just an example of you going down in flames, moving the goal posts as you burn up. :laugh3:

The point was MJ did not leave the Bulls. The reason why is because he knew Pip was something special as proven by his actions in taking Pip under his wing. His actions prove my theory where you have nothing but your back ackwards opinion.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who says Pippen "let" Jordan be the-man needs desperately to stop discussing hoops.

Anyone that doesn't realize that Pippen "let" MJ be the man is not knowledgeable about basketball. You just lost all credibility denying this. Pip could have caused problems between him and MJ but never did. When MJ came back he could have caused an issue but never did. Damn you cant really be that stupid can you?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you claimed it retard. How did you forget that?

Again your opinions are not facts no matter how annoying that is to your altered universe. Again why did MJ waste time developing Pip if he did not know he had something special? If you cant answer that then you are a clown of epic proportions.

Yes, dumb ass... the general consensus of Scottie Pippen at the time (circa 1989) IS a fact. That that consensus ended up being wrong in retrospect does NOT change the fact that no one predicted 89 Pippen was HOF bound.

That aside, let's get back to the FACTS:

The Bulls were a 47-win / #6 seed team whose second-best player averaged 14/6/4 when MJ re-signed with the Bulls as a FA... the Cavs were a 61-win / #1 seed team (with the #6 Offense and #7 Defense) when LeChicken bolted for Miami.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your facts are irrelevant to the point and just an example of you going down in flames, moving the goal posts as you burn up. :laugh3:

The point was MJ did not leave the Bulls. The reason why is because he knew Pip was something special as proven by his actions in taking Pip under his wing. His actions prove my theory where you have nothing but your back ackwards opinion.

You're talking out of your ass by "pretending" to know how/what Jordan thought in 89. The fact is you weren't around at the time, so all you're doing is ignorantly looking at Pippen AFTER the fact (and not as he was in 1989)... a 14/6/4 player with potential.

You have no clue... that much is obvious.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that doesn't realize that Pippen "let" MJ be the man is not knowledgeable about basketball. You just lost all credibility denying this. Pip could have caused problems between him and MJ but never did. When MJ came back he could have caused an issue but never did. Damn you cant really be that stupid can you?

Pippen "let" Jordan be the-man.... :laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, dumb ass... the general consensus of Scottie Pippen at the time (circa 1989) IS a fact. That that consensus ended up being wrong in retrospect does NOT change the fact that no one predicted 89 Pippen was HOF bound.

That aside, let's get back to the FACTS:

The Bulls were a 47-win / #6 seed team whose second-best player averaged 14/6/4 when MJ re-signed with the Bulls as a FA... the Cavs were a 61-win / #1 seed team (with the #6 Offense and #7 Defense) when LeChicken bolted for Miami.

Besides you not knowing what consensus means, you must be tired moving the goal posts. You said:

Jordan did not "know" he had a legit partner for a Championship run UNTIL the Bulls actually won their first ring in 91......

What does your current post have to do with the original argument? Stop moving those posts before you start developing blisters. :laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking out of your ass by "pretending" to know how/what Jordan thought in 89. The fact is you weren't around at the time, so all you're doing is ignorantly looking at Pippen AFTER the fact (and not as he was in 1989)... a 14/6/4 player with potential.

You have no clue... that much is obvious.

That was you stating you knew what MJ thought. You have no clue. You were wrong. Where is your supporting evidence that MJ did not know what Pip would develop into? I posted mine so lets see yours clown. :laugh3:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides you not knowing what consensus means, you must be tired moving the goal posts. You said:

What does your current post have to do with the original argument? Stop moving those posts before you start developing blisters. :laugh3:

That was "in response" to YOU claiming to know what Jordan thought...

Now getting back to the issue:

Fact is LeChicken took the easy-way-out like a coward and that upsets you.

Too bad... deal with it, cupcake.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still miss the point that Jordan had Pippen and knew that he had a legit partner for a championship run. You also again miss the fact that Lebron is what made Cleveland contenders not his supporting cast. The Cavs without Lebron were and are scrubs.

This is what you said sherlock... I went on to say that Jordan didn't "know" he had a legit partner for a championship run UNTIL the Bulls won in 91 because back in 89 no one expected Scottie would develop into a HOFER.

The bottom line is LeBron took the easy-way-out and that upsets you.

Deal with it...

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you said montsho... I went on to say that Jordan didn't "know" he had a legit partner for a championship run UNTIL the Bulls won in 91 because back in 89 no one expected Scottie would develop into a HOFER.

The bottom line is LeBron took the easy-way-out and that upsets you.

Deal with it...

I also posted 1 article backing it up. You didnt post anything. I also spoke on MJ decision to work with Pippen as he knew Pip was was a legit partner. You claim to know Bulls basketball but seem to be clueless on that fact. Post one article that says the contrary. MJ would not have won 6 rings and probably never won a ring without Pippen if he had stayed with the Bulls. You seem to be upset your logic and basketball knowledge is easily refuted. Deal with that...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, Jordan stayed on one team because that's just how that era was. The stars were spread out on many teams, and pretty much all of them stayed on their team in their primes.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also posted 1 article backing it up. You didnt post anything. I also spoke on MJ decision to work with Pippen as he knew Pip was was a legit partner. You claim to know Bulls basketball but seem to be clueless on that fact. Post one article that says the contrary. MJ would not have won 6 rings and probably never won a ring without Pippen if he had stayed with the Bulls. You seem to be upset your logic and basketball knowledge is easily refuted. Deal with that...

You posted an article written by some dude who (judging by his pic) wasn't even alive in 1989, fool.

lol

Bottom line: Pippen was a second-year player (in 1989) who didn't even become a permanent starter until midway through the year.

Yes, he had potential... and yes, MJ recognized that potential; so do / did THOUSANDS of second-year players. But to suggest that Jordan re-signed with the Bulls (as a FA) because he "knew" 1989 Pippen would develop into a Championship running mate is asininely stupid because 89 Pippen was nowhere near that caliber of player.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted an article written by some dude who (judging by his pic) wasn't even alive in 1989, fool.

lol

Bottom line: Pippen was a second-year player (in 1989) who didn't even become a permanent starter until midway through the year.

Yes, he had potential... and yes, MJ recognized that potential; so do / did THOUSANDS of second-year players. But to suggest that Jordan re-signed with the Bulls (as a FA) because he "knew" 1989 Pippen would develop into a Championship running mate is asininely stupid because 89 Pippen was nowhere near that caliber of player.

I could post a slew of articles by people older than my father and it would say the same thing. Bottom line. MJ recognized how good Pippen was and stayed put. To suggest he would have stayed there and continue to lose to Detroit and later the knicks without Pippen is asinine and risible. I dont care if Pip averaged 2 points and a turnover in 89. MJ saw that talent and knew he had a running mate in the quest for a ring. Something Lebron never had as a Cav. You still haven't shown me evidence MJ did not know Pippen was his meal ticket to a ring.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could post a slew of articles by people older than my father and it would say the same thing. Bottom line. MJ recognized how good Pippen was and stayed put. To suggest he would have stayed there and continue to lose to Detroit and later the knicks without Pippen is asinine and risible. I dont care if Pip averaged 2 points and a turnover in 89. MJ saw that talent and knew he had a running mate in the quest for a ring. Something Lebron never had as a Cav. You still haven't shown me evidence MJ did not know Pippen was his meal ticket to a ring.

Kindly post some articles where JORDAN states that he knew 1989 Pippen was going to become his future Championship running mate...

I'll be waiting.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kindly post some articles where JORDAN states that he knew 1989 Pippen was going to become his future Championship running mate...

I'll be waiting.

Right after you provide the evidence I asked for several times. You know the evidence he did not consider Pippen to be a future championship running mate. I'll be waiting.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after you provide the evidence I asked for several times. I'll be waiting.

I could care less what Jordan "thought" back in 1989 fool... you're the one who brought up the subject.

I am merely providing FACTS:

You seem to be having a difficult time dealing with those "facts".

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, Jordan stayed on one team because that's just how that era was. The stars were spread out on many teams, and pretty much all of them stayed on their team in their primes.

That could be possible but things were changing and all those other players had their legit #2's. Jordan had no one. I also look at his going to play another sport as proof he was not as loyal to the Bulls as some try to paint it.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what Jordan "thought" back in 1989 fool... you're the one who brought up the subject.

I am merely providing FACTS:

You seem to be having a difficult time dealing with those "facts".

You seem to care very much because you said:

Jordan did not "know" he had a legit partner for a Championship run UNTIL the Bulls actually won their first ring in 91......

I told you about moving the goal posts. You are going to get a hernia. :laugh3:

My point was that MJ did know which I backed with a article that echoed those same sentiments and his actual mentoring of Pippen. You have not provided anything to dispute this. Why are you avoiding that simple fact? You seem to have a difficult time dealing with the fact that the Cavs sucked as evidenced by what happened without Lebron.