• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Ron Rivera get the axe?

When will Ron Rivera get fired?

• During the "Bye week"

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • On Black Monday

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I'll Take the field (Any time other than the "Bye week" or "Balck Monday"

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's speculation everywhere about the future of Ron Rivera so I thought that it would be interesting to see where everyone stood on a timeline.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's speculation everywhere about the future of Ron Rivera so I thought that it would be interesting to see where everyone stood on a timeline.
Love it sty...

My heart says the bye week...my brain says Black Monday

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it sty...

My heart says the bye week...my brain says Black Monday
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what others think about this. Thanks for voting!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say Friday so bad, but something tells me Josh has too much respect for Ron to fire him the day after TG. I'll say Black Monday. Josh will come across as measured, patient, compassionate, and mature. All the things Dan was not.

Josh isn't worried about the fans. Once Sweat and Chase got traded, any rational fan knew at that point that Josh had decided Ron's future.

Still, we get a Cowboys 45 Skins 7 outcome on National TV........it wouldn't shock me if Friday morning is the day.

I hate this for Ron. He's a good dude.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancer
Mom dies
Name change
Ownership change
Pandemic
Offensive Coordinator change

Stuck with Haskins out the gate. Probably wouldn't have even been allowed to draft Herbert or Tua even if he wanted to.

I was really pulling for him.

Should have chosen KOC over Scott.
Should have kept Klye Smith over Mayhew
Should have drafted Herbert or Tua and told Dan to fire me.
Should have hired an in-game quality control guy to handle timeouts and challenges.
Should have run the defense himself or let Harris do it and bailed on JDR sooner.

Ron made mistskes, but he has my respect. Its just time. This is a result based profession. I wish him well and i have a feeling once we get this think back on track he'll be received well by this fanbase at home games.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancer
Mom dies
Name change
Ownership change
Pandemic

Stuck with Haskins out the gate. Probably wouldn't have even been allowed to draft Herbert or Tua even if he wanted to.

Should have hired an in-game quality control guy to handle timeouts and challenges.
Should have run the defense himself or let Harris do it and bailed on JDR sooner.

Ron made mistskes, but he has my respect. Its just time. This is a result based profession. I wish him well and i have a feeling once we get this think back on track he'll be received well by this fanbase at home games.
He will find a job in the league office I feel.

My guess is that he regrets having taken the job.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with the allies keeping hitler in charge because he was making unsound choices making it easier to defeat them .

Keeping RR in charge just allows for losses to pile up and draft position gets better .

It’s tanking without tanking

We potentially have 120 mil In cap space next year and I want someone to spend it wisely as well as a nice selection. Of draft picks

If we can’t get difference makers early then we should trade down early and often garnering future picks

I am not in favor of bringing In over rated long I. Tooth name free agents

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancer
Mom dies
Name change
Ownership change
Pandemic

Well said.

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we fire him during the bye and promote Bienemy to HC. Need to see whether we have something with him as a HC, before another program hires him.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with the allies keeping hitler in charge because he was making unsound choices making it easier to defeat them .

Keeping RR in charge just allows for losses to pile up and draft position gets better .

It’s tanking without tanking

We potentially have 120 mil In cap space next year and I want someone to spend it wisely as well as a nice selection. Of draft picks

If we can’t get difference makers early then we should trade down early and often garnering future picks

I am not in favor of bringing In over rated long I. Tooth name free agents
Darn you skinsdad...

You blew the mind of the board and made an amazing history analogy.

Now I have to go watch "Downfall" tonight.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Harris has a plan, he's been in this situation before. A new regime will be in place for the draft.