• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Lebron pass Jordan?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously @handicappers got his feelings hurt as he's running around facepalming all my posts like the child that he is, LOL SMH.

Here's some more from the GOAT
giphy.gif

Lebron probably would've flopped on this play.

You started it asshat. Got all butt hurt cause I proved King James is the GOAT. So you got triggered and facepalmed all my posts. Hahahahaha what a sad old tart.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started it asshat. Got all butt hurt cause I proved King James is the GOAT. So you got triggered and facepalmed all my posts. Hahahahaha what a sad old tart.

I facepalmed your garbage posts then you got hurt and ran around doing the same to me like a little kid.

When did you prove Lebron is the GOAT? All you did was deny everything and then posted a pic of Lebrons backside. How did you prove to me he was the GOAT?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I facepalmed your garbage posts then you got hurt and ran around doing the same to me like a little kid.

When did you prove Lebron is the GOAT? All you did was deny everything and then posted a pic of Lebrons backside. How did you prove to me he was the GOAT?

Triggered

You’ve been here a week. Wiped your dick on the curtains and got butt hurt. You’ve proven you’re an alt.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered

You’ve been here a week. Wiped your dick on the curtains and got butt hurt. You’ve proven you’re an alt.

So you can't prove to me Lebron is the GOAT, just like I thought. Carry on with your weak trolling then.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't prove to me Lebron is the GOAT, just like I thought. Carry on with your weak trolling then.

Already been proven. You can post all the gifs you want MiamiVice, won’t change the fact King James has been to 8 straight finals. Bout to be 9. Something Jordan couldn’t do. Couldn’t even do half of that

James > Jordan

Theme the Facts, noob

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been proven. You can post all the gifs you want MiamiVice, won’t change the fact King James has been to 8 straight finals. Bout to be 9. Something Jordan couldn’t do. Couldn’t even do half of that

James > Jordan

Theme the Facts, noob

? @ the bolded, I have no idea what that means.

So, just going to the Finals means you're the GOAT? LMAO. You don't have to win, just get there?

So after this season when they lose to whoever comes out of the west, Lebron will be 3-6 in the Finals, that makes him the GOAT? LOL. Espeically when the player he is guarding won Finals MVP last year and will probably do it to him again. That's the GOAT?

So Lebron has more Finals appearances than Jordan but only HALF the championships and somehow that makes him the GOAT. WOw, just wow.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 in a row, MiamiVice. Best individual talent of all time

James=GOAT

@dbldwn711 did you get the IP check?

LOL @ thinking I'm an alt. That's another thing you're wrong about.

and again I ask...

So, just going to the Finals means you're the GOAT? LMAO. You don't have to win, just get there?

So after this season when they lose to whoever comes out of the west, Lebron will be 3-6 in the Finals, that makes him the GOAT? LOL. Espeically when the player he is guarding won Finals MVP last year and will probably do it to him again. That's the GOAT?

So Lebron has more Finals appearances than Jordan but only HALF the championships and somehow that makes him the GOAT. WOw, just wow.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers when you find out I'm not who you think, I expect an apology, this is ridiculous I just got here and I'm already being trolled and falsely accused, what is this?

while we wait for you find out you were wrong, he's more from the GOAT
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers I'm still waiting...

843bFOS.jpg

Be a man and admit you were wrong and apologize for falsely accusing me of being an alt.

Don't hide, It's ok to say you were wrong, it will make you a better person and when it's all said and done we can still shake hands...
giphy.gif

And since we're still waiting here's another gif of the GOAT

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

I see you've made a new friend.:D Try to be nice to this raw_bee808 fella who in comments #451 & 452 says he's expecting an apology from you.:pound:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You included Oscar with a group of players you said had "compelling arguments" to being the GOAT. I then provided video evidence that he isn't even close to being the greatest ever and now you wanna act like I pulled his name outta thin air? LOL. Why even mention Oscar in your post if you don't consider him one of the greatest?

I said there were 5 players that you could argue are the GOAT and that anyone else was a huge reach. What is complicated about that? I offered Robertson as a possible argument but I did NOT say he was even among those 5.

Read ALL the words.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

I see you've made a new friend.:D Try to be nice to this raw_bee808 fella who in comments #451 & 452 says he's expecting an apology from you.:pound:

We really needed Dorian 2.0 so I'm glad raw_bee joined.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

He won't even admit he was wrong.

BTW I'm joking about the apology but I would like him to show up and admit in this thread that he was wrong about me being an alt. I'm not expecting it to happen though.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really needed Dorian 2.0 so I'm glad raw_bee joined.

At least you are respectful and willing to have a civilized discussion, your buddy @handicappers on the other hand...not so much. But it's all good, I don't take this personally and neither should any of you.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you are respectful and willing to have a civilized discussion, your buddy @handicappers on the other hand...not so much. But it's all good, I don't take this personally and neither should any of you.

He's not my buddy. I'm indifferent to him, actually.

I don't take anything said on a message board seriously. Not worth my time to do that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't even admit he was wrong.

BTW I'm joking about the apology but I would like him to show up and admit in this thread that he was wrong about me being an alt. I'm not expecting it to happen though.

The fact you asked him for an apology in back to back comments is hilarious. Not sure if you're really an alt or not. If you are though you know how this site works, sooner or later you'll get busted. And if you're not an alt well then welcome to the madness.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you asked him for an apology in back to back comments is hilarious. Not sure if you're really an alt or not. If you are though you know how this site works, sooner or later you'll get busted. And if you're not an alt well then welcome to the madness.

Yeah, I was just messing with him because I knew he was wrong about me.

Nope. not an alt, thanks for the welcome.