• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Lebron pass Jordan?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit troll.

Now go play in traffic.

Lol, punchline is mad again because he can't tell if someone is joking or not.

It's getting quite pathetic now. I bet you don't get invited to many social gatherings, do you?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When technology is so advanced he can go back in time and erase "The Decision" episode, then and only then will he ever have a chance to "pass Jordan"
That and losing to Dallas with Wade and Bosh

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, punchline is mad again because he can't tell if someone is joking or not.

It's getting quite pathetic now. I bet you don't get invited to many social gatherings, do you?

Maybe you need to learn how to tell when people are mad.

I always write with a firm tone because I make confident in what I say. You take that for anger, which is ridiculous.

I am here to talk about basketball. All you do is try to start drama. Your life is so insignificant that your favorite pastime is trying to instigate online war of words with people you will never meet. That is literally the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed. I feel sorry for you.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when Lebron gets to:
6 Rings
5 MVPs
10 Scoring Titles
9 Defensive First Teams
And a Defensive Player of the Year

Nobody does it only but MJ didn't waste much of his opportunities when he had help.
Not much of a discussion now (maybe later), beating Toronto and Pacers in 7 is not going to change my mind over night

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when Lebron gets to:
6 Rings
5 MVPs
10 Scoring Titles
9 Defensive First Teams
And a Defensive Player of the Year

Nobody does it only but MJ didn't waste much of his opportunities when he had help.
Not much of a discussion now (maybe later), beating Toronto and Pacers in 7 is not going to change my mind over night

He also was favored in every Finals matchup he was in. Lebron was favored in 3 of the 8. Easier to win when you have the better team. MJ never played anything close to the W’s team or even that year the Spurs won it. If you look at it from a team player, Lebron is the best ALL-AROUND TEAM PLAYER we have ever seen. Enjoy it while his is still in the league. I still have him at #2 all-time though right now

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also was favored in every Finals matchup he was in. Lebron was favored in 3 of the 8. Easier to win when you have the better team. MJ never played anything close to the W’s team or even that year the Spurs won it. If you look at it from a team player, Lebron is the best ALL-AROUND TEAM PLAYER we have ever seen. Enjoy it while his is still in the league. I still have him at #2 all-time though right now

Magic is probably his equal as an all around team guy.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MJ beat 20 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs. LeBron is now at 11. MJ had to deal with an East that was the equivalent of today's West, if not tougher. Tell me more how he didn't play good teams

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Wade, Bosh, and Allen, Lebron had more than enough to compete against the Mavs, Thunder, and Spurs. Enough with the excuses, wasted years after promising Not 1, Not 2, Not3, ...

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ beat 20 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs. LeBron is now at 11. MJ had to deal with an East that was the equivalent of today's West, if not tougher. Tell me more how he didn't play good teams
But but players from today are 10x faster, stronger, and smarter than back then and blah blah blah

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan never had a winning season without Pippen or Jackson.
He had losing records the 5 seasons he played without them.

Jordan might have a higher ceiling with winning so far....
But, Lebron has a much higher floor with winning.

Lebron never let his teams be awful like some of the Jordan teams.
Lebron only has one losing season (rookie) in his career despite TWICE joining a team that was the #1 overall pick.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fyi... your data is off, add 2 more for last year, plus 2 from the lockout year where he beat 2 teams with a win percentage > 50-32. 15 now.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fyi... your data is off, add 2 more for last year, plus 2 from the lockout year where he beat 2 teams with a win percentage > 50-32. 15 now.
Cool! 3 rings against 15 50+ wins.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic is probably his equal as an all around team guy.

Lebron is by far a much better scorer than Magic but Magic was better at Lebron than passer, could be the best facilitator of all-time so

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I see he didn’t play good teams. Learn how to read. Lebron has been the underdog in 5 of the 8 Finald matchups, some of those teams he willed to the Finals with shit around him. MJ had the luxury of have the best team in the NBA all those years, doesn’t mean he didn’t play good competotion, it just means he was the favorite. Like I said, totally different so it isn’t all about “ohh look at the Finals record”.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Wade, Bosh, and Allen, Lebron had more than enough to compete against the Mavs, Thunder, and Spurs. Enough with the excuses, wasted years after promising Not 1, Not 2, Not3, ...

Not an excuse, I tell the fact. When Lebron was on the Heat he was favored in 3 of the 4 Finals matchups, all the Cavs teams he was on they have been the underdog and he has faced possibly some of the greatest teams ever in the last 3 against the W’s, didn’t have Kyrie or Love and still won 2 games. Like i said, enjoy the greatness.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... 3-6 Is about a 25-30 percent winning percentage on the biggest stage. ROFLMAO. And you goofballs want to compare him to MJ with 100 PERCENT?

GTHO. The manufactured FRAUD Is better off tanking

This is probably hard for a retard to understand, but here it goes...

The point is that Lebron's competition *to* the Finals has been easier than most, and his competition *in* in the Finals (relative to his supporting talent) has been more difficult than most (on average), compared to the cluster of legends in his general area historically (guys like Bird, Jordan, Magic, Kobe/Shaq/Duncan, etc...).

That's why his finals appearances streak isn't as good as it would appear in a vacuum, and his finals record isn't as bad as it would appear in a vacuum, divorced from context.