• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Lebron pass Jordan?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's Pathetic finals record to add on top of that. (It will only get worse if Cavs make the finals this year)

Honestly asking this: are you saying that it would be better for LeBron's legacy if he does not manage to get his team to the Finals this year than if he does (and presumably loses there)?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally (not figuratively) do not understand the definition of the word 'facts'.

No huh??

Facts- Rusell career 15ppg (probably doesn't even make a modern all star team_ All Celtics team stacked with at least 3-4 HOF'ers. MJ only ever had 2. And in a more competitive NBA and not to mention Rodman was already passed his prime during his Chicago days and couldn't even score. ROFLMAO

Facts- Jordan retired in '93 during the middle of his PEAK and far and away the best in the world

Facts- Kareem 24 ppg. 6 titles only TWO FMVP

Don't start with me. You'll get buried

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly asking this: are you saying that it would be better for LeBron's legacy if he does not manage to get his team to the Finals this year than if he does (and presumably loses there)?

Yep... 3-6 Is about a 25-30 percent winning percentage on the biggest stage. ROFLMAO. And you goofballs want to compare him to MJ with 100 PERCENT?

GTHO. The manufactured FRAUD Is better off tanking

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... 3-6 Is about a 25-30 percent winning percentage on the biggest stage. ROFLMAO. And you goofballs want to compare him to MJ with 100 PERCENT?

GTHO. The manufactured FRAUD Is better off tanking

You're not answering my question. Is it better to make the Finals or to miss the Finals?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to pass Magic before he can pass Jordan

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeFrauds case, he's better off missing it.

Well that's just stupid. So he's a better all time great if he can't even get to the Finals in the shitty East?

How about other players? If it better for them to make the Finals and lose or to not even be able to make the Finals?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just stupid. So he's a better all time great if he can't even get to the Finals in the shitty East?

How about other players? If it better for them to make the Finals and lose or to not even be able to make the Finals?

He is where he is. Whether he loses in the finals or loses before. He still loses doesn't he? . Better not to have another Finals FAILURE knock against his resume.

3-5 is bad. 3-6 is just god awful. Now if he can win the 'ship he goes up. Chances aren't good though as we all know the West is 10x better than the East

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is where he is. Whether he loses in the finals or loses before. He still loses doesn't he? . Better not to have another Finals FAILURE knock against his resume.

3-5 is bad. 3-6 is just god awful

Player A: Finals record 3-6 (LeBron probably soon)
Player B: Finals record 0-0 (Chris Paul among others)

Who is better?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player A: Finals record 3-6 (LeBron probably soon)
Player B: Finals record 0-0 (Chris Paul among others)

Who is better?

Lebron is chasing top 5-10 or GOAT status. Not Chris freaking Paul

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is chasing top 5-10 or GOAT status. Not Chris freaking Paul

LeBron Finals record 3-6 or LeBron Finals record 5-12, which is better?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron Finals record 3-6 or LeBron Finals record 5-12, which is better?

Both are pathetic compared to 6-0 which Letots like yourself want to ignore and not accept REALITY . Time to ignore you.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are pathetic compared to 6-0 which Letots like yourself want to ignore and not accept REALITY . Time to ignore you.

LOL like you can ignore anyone saying anything good about LeBron.

Thank you for conceding how dumb your metric is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Finals record is the only way to judge a player career why is Jerry West still The Logo when he was 1-8 in the Finals?:noidea:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Finals record is the only way to judge a player career why is Jerry West still The Logo when he was 1-8 in the Finals?:noidea:

Good question. West also isn't ranked in most anyone's top 10 all time. The NBA should be the Jordan logo since he created the NBA of what it is today. . But.. West was around at the time. Despite being a loser on the biggest stage.

Why is Trump president? Why did we elect a community YMCA organizer like Obama to be president?? Who knows..

Doesn't erase FACTS

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. West also isn't ranked in most anyone's top 10 all time. The NBA should be the Jordan logo. But.. West was around at the time. Despite being a bitch ass loser on the biggest stage.

Why is Trump president? Why did we elect a community YMCA organizer like Obama to be president?? Who knows..

You really are a fucking idiot. So West was a loser? What was Wilt then? He was something like 2-4 in the Finals. Only a trollish clown like yourself would insist that Finals record is the only way to judge a players career.

Also if you wanna talk politics talk your bullshit to the proper thread.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a fucking idiot. So West was a loser? What was Wilt then? He was something like 2-4 in the Finals. Only a trollish clown like yourself would insist that Finals record is the only way to judge a players career.

Also if you wanna talk politics talk your bullshit to the proper thread.

Moron. A pathetic finals record says he IS. Unless you want to go against the FACTS. I don't have Wilt in my top 5 either. And he probably isn't in most others top 5. HE has better stats than LeBron but tell me if ANYONE has ever said Wilt is GOAT?? :crazy:

Tell me ANYONE who says Wilt is GOAT? He certainly has the STATS to show it. But STATS are only ONE part of the equation. Thats why Ive never heard anyone say Wilt is GOAT>

Im not saying finals record is the only way to judge a players career but it sure as hell has a big bearing on judging someone's career because if you ARE In the finals you damn well better deliver

If we're going off pretty Bullshit Stats than Wilt probably is the GOAT since his stats puts Lebron's (And probably everyone else) to shame.

But like I said, NO ONE that I have ever seen put Wilt at the top of they list

But... Theres no reasoning with stupid ass Letots. They like to ignore reality and try to

, tell me how many people who has Wilt as GOAT despite. a better stat sheet than LeBron Theres a REASON for it IDIOT :L:L:L:L:L:L:L\

... Looks like we got another LeTot Blind Dumbass here I have to ignore like you're buddy MSGlLoser

Last edited:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... oh BTW. Enjoy your 3-6 LeTot. What a winner

tenor.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moron. A pathetic finals record says he IS. Unless you want to go against the FACTS. I don't have Wilt in my top 5 either. And he probably isn't in most others top 5. HE has better stats than LeBron but tell me if ANYONE has ever said Wilt is GOAT?? :crazy:

Tell me ANYONE who says Wilt is GOAT? He certainly has the STATS to show it. But STATS are only ONE part of the equation. Thats why Ive never heard anyone say Wilt is GOAT>

Im not saying finals record is the only way to judge a players career but it sure as hell has a big bearing on judging someone's career because if you ARE In the finals you damn well better deliver

If we're going off pretty Bullshit Stats than Wilt probably is the GOAT since his stats puts Lebron's (And probably everyone else) to shame.

But like I said, NO ONE that I have ever seen put Wilt at the top of they list

But... Theres no reasoning with stupid ass Letots. They like to ignore reality and try to

, tell me how many people who has Wilt as GOAT despite. a better stat sheet than LeBron Theres a REASON for it IDIOT :L:L:L:L:L:L:L\

... Looks like we got another LeTot Blind Dumbass here I have to ignore like you're buddy MSGlLoser

I have never seen anyone other then you call Jerry West a loser. Which pretty much sums up your complete lack of knowledge about the NBA.