• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Lebron pass Jordan?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a boyfriend - I'm not gay, but have a nice either way
So he isn't so giving. Very sad for you. With the right guy you won't be so ashamed and will come out.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he isn't so giving. Very sad for you. With the right guy you won't be so ashamed and will come out.
Why are you sad for me? I get what I like - no men in my closet - Just your's:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I just can't buy 2 elite players winning a title together and separating 2 years later because 1 wanted to be the man. It's about winning titles or it's not. If the latter is the case, they are both idiots.

Do you understand how enormous these guys ego's are? Of course one would leave because he wanted to be the man. The lions share of the credit for the Cavs success was going to Lebron. Kyrie's ego can't have that, so he forced a trade.

Guys will do all sorts of things over ego. The 90's Bulls were broken up early because of egos. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers were broken up because of ego's. Things have ended badly with Phil Jackson pretty much everywhere he has worked because as one person inside the Lakers said..."his ego literally sucked all of the air out of the room".

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit got weird in here

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand how enormous these guys ego's are? Of course one would leave because he wanted to be the man. The lions share of the credit for the Cavs success was going to Lebron. Kyrie's ego can't have that, so he forced a trade.

Guys will do all sorts of things over ego. The 90's Bulls were broken up early because of egos. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers were broken up because of ego's. Things have ended badly with Phil Jackson pretty much everywhere he has worked because as one person inside the Lakers said..."his ego literally sucked all of the air out of the room".

Egos just as big as back in the day man. Maybe feelings are little more sensitive tho. Shaq and Kobe made it work. Phil Jackson helped a lot there tho

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egos just as big as back in the day man

Fact. But, I don't remember teams being broken up because of ego back then. Back in the day, guys worked it out. Maybe because the FA rules were different, so guys didn't have a lot of choice.

Players didn't have near the power back then that they do now.

Also back then, the league was struggling to stay alive until Magic and Bird came along. So they were all trying to build the league. They had a lot more to lose if they let their egos run crazy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan was better. Lebron will have done more in his career over a much longer period of time. But Lebron has never been as dominant as Jordan was during his 6 titles.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact. But, I don't remember teams being broken up because of ego back then. Back in the day, guys worked it out. Maybe because the FA rules were different, so guys didn't have a lot of choice.

Players didn't have near the power back then that they do now.

Also back then, the league was struggling to stay alive until Magic and Bird came along. So they were all trying to build the league. They had a lot more to lose if they let their egos run crazy.

Exactly what I'm sayin man

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give Lebron his... he didn't have the coaching most great players have had. He's done a lot on his own and some of that is part of the problem. Not his fault though and I mean that.

He didn't have Dean Smith and Phil Jackson. Pat Riley kinda but how much on a daily basis I don't know

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the subject a bit. Most people view Jordan as the greatest as he was 6-0 in the finals, over Kareem who was 6-4. The question I have, is why is Brady better with a few losses in the Super bowl when than Montana was 4-0? I am just wondering why the criteria seems to be different with the 2 arguments.