• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When has Sam ever beat a top tier Defense?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita. Dude, you were gone for awhile. Check out the sign-up thread for the game on December 10th here in Phoenix. I know you and I and blue talked about it and now the game is almost here.
LOL I probably need to check my wallet first but I would love to make it. Man what a trip! We hit Rome, a few lesser known ports in Itally, then Marseilles & Cannes France, Monte Carlo Monacco, Barcelona Spain where we ended our cruise and after a night in Spain we had another 3 nights and 4 days in Manhattan NY. We lived like Kings and Queens! Fine dining and first class all the way (Except the flights Arrghh!) What a way to celebrate 25 years of marriage! If any of you ever want a first class cruise, go to Windstar Cruises.

Wind-Surf-8.jpg

There were actually more crew than passengers on this voyage but usually it's pretty even as there are limited cabins on the Yacht. I believe the Yacht we sailed, the Wind Surf, as you can see it's a 7 sail Yacht, had 150 passengers this voyage and 165 staff! It's such a cool cruise with fine dining and such. So cool we had this (French Military, I believe) Chopper aside us after we set sail from our over night stay in Marseilles just to take pictures of the Yacht sailing across the Mediterranean! (Sorry the pic file was too large to upload)

Forgive me for sounding braggadocious, I just had one hell of a time and I'm totally geeked up about it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds splendiferous and I am glad you took the cruise. If you can't make the game. No worries. There is always next year.

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford would of never found Austin for those two TD's.

I have to agree :agree:because I don't think Bradford is capabale of throwing more thatn 5 yard dinks. That's all he did last year and this year.

For some reason either he or the coaching staff is scared to allow him to throw more than 5 or 7 yard dinkers that IMO do nothing for the RAMS,

It was awsome seeing that RAMS go downfield for a change with a couple of long bombs.

Need to do that more the second half of the season.

is a 10-6 record possible. Maybe? but like I said this season is over. Time to start looking forward to 2014.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Last game against the Colts I was thinking that if Bradford was the starter Rams would of lost. Bradford would of never found Austin for those two TD's. Bradford himself would of gave up a couple of TD's with a INT, a fumble. Pass probably would of got batted down as Austin did his crossing pattern. Bradford is not a winner. Makes too many errors and stinks in the red zone to ever lead the RAMS to anything. Hope he's done as a RAM.

Wow just wow. This might be the dumbest post I've seen on the board. You're saying Bradford would not have found Austin wide open on both of those TD's. I was sitting in the stands at that game and I say them coming. Those were simple throws that a college QB could have made.

Considering Bradford has thrown a whopping 4 picks this year I can see why you would assume that he would have allowed multiple TD's on interceptions in that game. :L

Please people get some perspective.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just wow. This might be the dumbest post I've seen on the board. You're saying Bradford would not have found Austin wide open on both of those TD's. I was sitting in the stands at that game and I say them coming. Those were simple throws that a college QB could have made.

Considering Bradford has thrown a whopping 4 picks this year I can see why you would assume that he would have allowed multiple TD's on interceptions in that game. :L

Please people get some perspective.

Considering the Rams are 13th in the league in red zone offense this year and didn't have a single rushing TD in the games Sam played, I think he's been more than adequate in the red zone this year. :gaah:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree
agreed.gif
because I don't think Bradford is capabale of throwing more thatn 5 yard dinks. That's all he did last year and this year.

You mean like the deep throw he made to Austin that was called back on the tripping penalty or the deep ball he threw to Quick in the end zone only to see him drop it, or the multiple deep balls he's thrown to Givens the last two yars for all of those 50+ yards receptions. I think some of you just fabricate things to help mak an argument simply because you don't like Bradford. Just because you say it doen't make it true.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of INT's. In his career Bradford has thrown a pick every 46.32 attempts. Clemens every 30.93. Now before you all start accusing me of being a Bradford apologist I've said on many occasions that he needs to play better if the Rams want to get to the next level. However, if anyone feels Clemens is a better option over Bradford then you can’t be helped.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah and blah. Ifs and butts, candy, nuts... Lol

I have an unhealthily obsession with Bradford? How about answering the dam question???? You are the turkeys that are in love with the guy and bring up that we would have won. I'm just stating the obvious... As usual. So back to my question... Oh that's right. You can't answer it. You just spit more stats, more Bullshit, or just avoid it and go back into your denial mode and beat off to #8 posters on your wall.

He's NEVER beaten a top tier D and as a matter of fact, he's looked awful - almost like he's scared.

Which is why you got nothin!

If you want to beat the best, SAMs gonna have to be holding the clipboard, watching a younger QB get it done.

And btw, any answers or games where you watch Sam help the Rams beat a top tier D is appreciated. :)

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have an unhealthily obsession with Bradford? How about answering the dam question???? You are the turkeys that are in love with the guy and bring up that we would have won. I'm just stating the obvious... As usual. So back to my question... Oh that's right. You can't answer it. You just spit more stats, more Bullshit, or just avoid it and go back into your denial mode and beat off to #8 posters on your wall.

He's NEVER beaten a top tier D and as a matter of fact, he's looked awful - almost like he's scared.

If you want to beat the best, SAMs gonna have to be holding the clipboard, watching a younger QB get it done.

And btw, any answers or games where you watch Sam help the Rams beat a top tier D is appreciated. :)

people have answered your questions SJ you just don't want to listen.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is: no one. Not: If, if, if.

And I can read. Listening on here is quite difficult.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacob .. I went through this again.

No one answered my question. It's in the "title" btw. I don't know to what answers you are referring to.

So please enlighten me as to what I am not reading or "listening" to??

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here we go......

Rams Beat the Hawks....Say what you will about our FG kicker winning the game but Sam and Co. put him in position to make those FG's. A win is a win my friend

Rams Beat the Cardinals.....When the Rams beat them they had a top 5 Defense. As I remember it we didn't score and get a head until the 4th quarter with a long pass to Givens......From gueesss who Sam Bradford.

We tied the 9er's ........Top defense and we should of won that game the refs called a chicken shit call on delay of game that happens on almost every snap. They snapped it at Zero, watch the replay and tell me how many times you've seen that and the refs don't call it.......Oh and you can't put that on Bradford. He put us in position to win that game....

Beat the Cards, again......They still had a top 10-12 defense by this time, it was faltering because of the offensive situation but still had a good defense.

Beat the 9er's.......Top defense........end of story.

Other teams that we beat that year had so so defense.......Those are the top ones i can remember.

Slice it and dice it anyway you want.......I wont give you the satisfaction of telling you you're right when you're clearly not.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha!

You're clueless man.

We beat AZ 17-3 at home on a Thursday night I was there. It was a defensive clinic. And AZ defense was a top 5 defense at the time you think? Week 5!! Bwahahahahaha!!! That game was a 10-3 at halftime.

The San Fran game was all Greg Z and janoris scored the only TD and thank you again defense for a Safety.

The common theme here thank you defense, not thank you for getting Greg Z into FG position.

Hilarious man. My stomach hurts.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle. . Greg z with a 60 & 56 yarder?

Hahaha

Johnny Hecker threw a TD! What about Sam?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blah, blah blah because you know I'm correct. I was taking a shot at the people who say Clemens should start over Bradford because they are clearly wrong.

There is a reason why the Rams averaged 38 passes a game under Bradford and 21 rushing attempts while averaging 35 rushing attempt amd 27 passing attempts with Clemens. They don't trust Clemens. Interestlingly enough the two blowout games they've had this year both QB's only threw the ball 16 times each. Why because the defense and special teams were outstanding in those games.

BTW, Bradford has beaten Seattle, San Franciso and Houston to name a few and all have good defenses. However, that doesn't mean a damn thing to me because TEAMS win games not JUST the QB. That's why I never answered your question. If you agree with the people who are saying Clemens should be the starter of this team over Bradford then we are done because you obviously know nothing about the game.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR it's like talking to Larry..........

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR it's like talking to Larry..........

Exactly I don't know why I bother, LOL. The funny thing is that my original posts in this thread weren't even directed toward him. They were directed at the people who say Clemens should be the starter over Bradford.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacob .. I went through this again.

No one answered my question. It's in the "title" btw. I don't know to what answers you are referring to.

So please enlighten me as to what I am not reading or "listening" to??

Seattle Seahawks and SF 49ers last year.

Any more selective memory threads about Sam Bradford?

EDIT: And for the record, I'm with LTR (and most other fans) that believe it takes a team effort to win.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks and SF 49ers last year.

Any more selective memory threads about Sam Bradford?

EDIT: And for the record, I'm with LTR (and most other fans) that believe it takes a team effort to win.

Exactly. As I've always said QB's always get too much credit and too much blame. The team around them also has to play well. Some people, or at least one, obviously missed my point. I don't know if Bradford is the answer and it really doesn't matter because I wans't defending him. I do know Clemens isn't the answer and I was responding to the "start Clemens next year" crowd with my posts. I just happen to think those people are wrong.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, blah blah because you know I'm correct. I was taking a shot at the people
who say Clemens should start over Bradford because they are clearly wrong.

LOL Who thinks Clemens should start over Bradford? You and DK7000 and jacob obviously don't read shit on here.

Seattle Seahawks and SF 49ers last year. Any more selective memory threads about
Sam Bradford?

Bradford had ZERO TD's versus San Fran last year: Janoris had 1 TD, Greg Z had a few FG's - 1 to tie and 1 to win in OT!

Bradford had ZERO TD's versus Seattle too... :whistle: So doing the math, that's ZERO TD's in those 2 wins and you're going to tell me that Sam led us to victory? Not Greg Z's 56 yarder or 60 yarder????!!! OK!! LOLOL Johnny Hekker had 1 TD on a fake FG against Seattle, while Greg Z had 4 FG's - 2 of which were longer than 56 yards... uhhhhh beavis???

That's not too impressive, so if you want to give the win to the Rams fine. but you can't really say that Sam put the team on his back and got it done can you? As a matter of fact (and back to my question.. lol), when has Sam ever put the team on his back and got it done?

Thank you Greg Z and defense! As usual! And thanks Sam for getting us into FG position of 50+ yards!!

Hilarious