• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When has Sam ever beat a top tier Defense?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner I would bet you have the obsession w Sam. Lol. We can talk about your obsession, or we can talk about Rams football.

I like Rams football. Especially Good rams football. And it's been rough for years, but lately we've been playing pretty good without Sam. I understand your love is powerful, I have been dealing with guys like you on Rams boards for years.

Hence the punch line below. And in it I say That Sam has "better tools" overall.

I say what I say and do what I do. Judge me all you want, but your boy is just not that good.

Average fine, but #8 played San Fran a few weeks ago and looked lost like a deer in headlights. Again.

You wanna make excuses, great.. Fine. Sounds good. But don't come at me with your love and try to spin it on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sooner.... Since you are on here dogging me, can you at least answer the question of thread?

If you want to keep at it with me and love on your boy Bradford, at least try to argue the point at hand.

:L

But the truth is.. You and I both know he's has never brought anything but shaky legs to a good NFL defense.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat guy is permissible SJ76

Whoooohoooooo alright! :10: I'm cooking with crisco!

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sooner I would bet you have the obsession w Sam. Lol. We can talk about your obsession, or we can talk about Rams football.

I like Rams football. Especially Good rams football. And it's been rough for years, but lately we've been playing pretty good without Sam. I understand your love is powerful, I have been dealing with guys like you on Rams boards for years.

Hence the punch line below. And in it I say That Sam has "better tools" overall.

I say what I say and do what I do. Judge me all you want, but your boy is just not that good.

Average fine, but #8 played San Fran a few weeks ago and looked lost like a deer in headlights. Again.

You wanna make excuses, great.. Fine. Sounds good. But don't come at me with your love and try to spin it on me.

First of all I've read your arguments and they don't fit the games I watch. Is he great? not at all. Average? right, Sam in my opinion is a top ten-twelve qb which is respectable. I love how you say Sam isn't any good but yet he was on pace for 30 td's prior to injury. Call it garbage time points if you want, he's still putting points on the board which is more than what any qb since Warner in a Rams uniform can say and many qb's in the league as well. I understand that being a Ram fan isn't easy since they haven't exactly been a respectable team in years. Which to be quite honest, that's where your statements are funny. You act as if the Rams are the Patriots and the players should be putting up 30 points a game. News flash, it isn't the greatest show on turf anymore and the hand that's been dealt to the Rams isn't a bad one. Maybe you need to take a step back and realize what the Rams actually have in their hand and see that Sam isn't the problem. Right now you cant see past your nose but you soon will. Their success in the future may not be because of Sam and probably wont to an extent but he'll be a part of it whether you like it or not and when it's all said and done you're gonna realize how foolish it would have been to give up and start over at the QB position.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And Sooner.... Since you are on here dogging me, can you at least answer the question of thread?

If you want to keep at it with me and love on your boy Bradford, at least try to argue the point at hand.

:L

But the truth is.. You and I both know he's has never brought anything but shaky legs to a good NFL defense.

I'm not denying that he hasn't had great success against great D's but he's not Manning and needs the help that a developing qb needs He's never had it but I have a feeling he soon will.

Also, I wasn't "dogging you", I was calling you out for being obnoxious with your points. You lack respect of opinions and posters. It was warranted i assure you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Sam. I wouldn't mind re-signing him for half the money and bring a young QB for a competition. I will give Sam a shot next year just to keep the big time homers happy. Heck what's another year? It won't matter anyway.

Has #8 had great teams? No he hasn't. But we don't expect the GSOT. Most of us just want a QB to have balls and be aggressive. Be able to make plays when the play is busted. To adapt! SAMs weakness is his footwork in the pocket and lack of mobility. He needs a perfect pocket to be successful and that's not going to happen in the NFL. EVER! He also makes reads slower than Clemens and hardly ever fakes anyone out on play action passes. His leadership overall -he's not a tough player. And for our franchise to bounce back, we need toughness at QB.

And I'm sure I don't have to tell you hes also Captain checkdown.

I love how Sams kronies from OU are coming out the woodwork now.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shows how much you know. I don't hate Sam. I wouldn't mind re-signing him for half the money and bring a young QB for a competition. I will give Sam a shot next year just to keep the big time homers happy. Heck what's another year? It won't matter anyway.

Has #8 had great teams? No he hasn't. But we don't expect the GSOT. Most of us just want a QB to have balls and be aggressive. Be able to make plays when the play is busted. To adapt! SAMs weakness is his footwork in the pocket and lack of mobility. He needs a perfect pocket to be successful and that's not going to happen in the NFL. EVER! He also makes reads slower than Clemens and hardly ever fakes anyone out on play action passes. His leadership overall -he's not a tough player. And for our franchise to bounce back, we need toughness at QB.

And I'm sure I don't have to tell you hes also Captain checkdown.

I love how Sams kronies from OU are coming out the woodwork now.

I actually agree with everything you just said.

Also, I'll admit and always have to ALL my friends who I talk football with. I'm a Sam Bradford fan and if he left I'm not sure I would be as much of a fan of the Rams but I will admit, they have actually grown on me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying that he hasn't had great success against great D's but he's not Manning and needs the help that a developing qb needs He's never had it but I have a feeling he soon will

Sam has a great FG kicker, good defense and now has a good punt returner. Lolol. Sometimes even our defense scores!

I can't wait to see more help come to his rescue! Trust me.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sam has a great FG kicker, good defense and now has a good punt returner. Lolol. Sometimes even our defense scores!

I can't wait to see more help come to his rescue! Trust me.

Oh hell yeah he does. Man, if our ST players were as discipline then as they are now, we may have a few more wins!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good talkin to ya Sooner. Nothing more I would love to see than Sam come next year with poise and be ahead of defenses. Not look cross-eyed.

And step up in the pocket!

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good talkin to ya Sooner. Nothing more I would love to see than Sam come next year with poise and be ahead of defenses. Not look cross-eyed.

And step up in the pocket!

you too SJ.

We'll see, hopefully Sam actually feels the pressure of his job and steps up his game. I don't think it's a secret that like you said, he has the tools to be good but man he's gotta take more chances down field or else he may be finding himself a tiny contract or a new home.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brother! You are welcome here anytime.

And raising the bar is always good for a team. If Sam if good, it will come out of him if he's pushed.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the stat guys:

Alshon Jeffrey today at Minnesota with 14:00 left in the 3rd Q: 8 catches, 169 yards receiving and 1 TD.

I really wouldn't mind a guy like Josh McCown on the Rams. Said this 2-3 years ago.

Just sayin!

Let's go Rams today, kick some 49ers ass.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that.

Alshon has 9 catches for 215 yds, 2 TDs

With 5:15 left in Q3.

:lame: