• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make the west conf finals the defacto NBA championship. I'm still not entirely sure SA would have enough, but I wouldn't mind seeing that play out.

But, now as a fan of the sport more than any one team...I would rather see him in the east just to offer some balance of power in the NBA.

I hope he stays with Cleveland obviously but if Kawhi is healthy that trio of LA, Kawhi and Lebron is the best in the NBA. Murray is becoming a pretty good player, he needs to find a consistent jumper. The only problem will be finding depth which for the Spurs. They will still have Mills who is a knockdown shooter

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make the west conf finals the defacto NBA championship.

Not necessarily. I think a healthy Celtics could very well take down the Warriors as could a more experienced Sixers.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. I think a healthy Celtics could very well take down the Warriors as could a more experienced Sixers.

BOS...w/ Kyrie...more competitive than the finals we just watched, agreed. Would they beat them 4 times? IDK...I still think KD is the difference maker and GS would win.

PHI...agreed...especially if that experience was Lebron...I like their chances better than BOS w/ Kyrie.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have anything against HOU, other than being another bloated sprawl...but the SA/Austin area imo is about as ideal as it gets in TX....Austin more so.
I had the opportunity to move to Houston (The Woodlands, to be exact) about 3 years ago and very quickly turned it down to stay in Columbus. Sure, we get some snow, but it's better than living in a washing machine.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOS...w/ Kyrie...more competitive than the finals we just watched, agreed. Would they beat them 4 times? IDK...I still think KD is the difference maker and GS would win.

PHI...agreed...especially if that experience was Lebron...I like their chances better than BOS w/ Kyrie.
Don't forget, Boston was also missing Heyward.

If Boston has both of those guys in and healthy, they beat Cleveland in 5 or 6 and GS in 6 or 7.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Boston has both of those guys in and healthy, they beat Cleveland in 5 or 6 and GS in 6 or 7.

Adding in Kyrie is big, but adding in Heyward cuts minutes for Tatum and/or Brown, so not as big of an advantage necessarily.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he stays with Cleveland obviously but if Kawhi is healthy that trio of LA, Kawhi and Lebron is the best in the NBA. Murray is becoming a pretty good player, he needs to find a consistent jumper. The only problem will be finding depth which for the Spurs. They will still have Mills who is a knockdown shooter

Idt Murray is ready on that kind of level yet, and the depth you mentioned would be something the trio would have to overcome to beat GS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding in Kyrie is big, but adding in Heyward cuts minutes for Tatum and/or Brown, so not as big of an advantage necessarily.

I don’t see it cutting minutes against small teams like GS actually. I think it works out perfect.

PG - Kyrie
SG - Brown
SF - Heyward
PF - Tatum
C - Horford

Tatum is 6’8” supposedly but I think he more like 6’10”. He can become a really good defender and he will get bigger. I believe he can play SF/PF against smaller teams.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the opportunity to move to Houston (The Woodlands, to be exact) about 3 years ago and very quickly turned it down to stay in Columbus. Sure, we get some snow, but it's better than living in a washing machine.

I hear ya.

No offense but the few times I was in the MICH/OH, ILL area in winter...I would take my chances with the washing machine if I had to make a choice....lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it cutting minutes against small teams like GS actually. I think it works out perfect.

PG - Kyrie
SG - Brown
SF - Heyward
PF - Tatum
C - Horford

Tatum is 6’8” supposedly but I think he more like 6’10”. He can become a really good defender and he will get bigger. I believe he can play SF/PF against smaller teams.

I don't see anyone there that can guard Steph or Durant though. Tough matchup for any team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True about Heyward.

IDK, about 5 or 6, I think you have to like the Celtics at home in game 7 with both those guys....I don't think they beat GS though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya.

No offense but the few times I was in the MICH/OH, ILL area in winter...I would take my chances with the washing machine if I had to make a choice....lol

We had a relatively mild winter this year in Rochester, NY, but these winters are getting old. I'm not good with the heat though, so need to find a middle ground.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland could be if his family wants to stay there. His kids are teenagers or very close to it.

As a survivor of 4 teenagers (3 of them girls :L) I can tell you that their friends are the most important thing in the world to them.

So, I could see them wanting to stay in Cleveland for that reason.

Until the racist email story breaks.....

Hell, James is rich enough to fly out his kids friends for a weekend sleepover....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland could be if his family wants to stay there. His kids are teenagers or very close to it.

As a survivor of 4 teenagers (3 of them girls :L) I can tell you that their friends are the most important thing in the world to them.

So, I could see them wanting to stay in Cleveland for that reason.

Ask those teenagers about LA vs Cleveland though...LA weather and celebs just may trump friends in Cleveland.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against GS, all 3 could easily play IMO. Then you'd have Kyrie and Baynes rounding out the starting lineup.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya.

How long ago was that? The new Ohio is great. Winter lasts like 2 months. We're in the 70s in November and back to the 80s by the end of April, if not March.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a relatively mild winter this year in Rochester, NY, but these winters are getting old. I'm not good with the heat though, so need to find a middle ground.

I'm not great with heat either, and I play golf during the summer a lot so that part sucks about the south, but the short winter makes up for it.

Very few San Diego like climates around so you embrace what you like, and endure what you don't about wherever we live.

I'd really like moving to a smaller town out west but short of Calif...ABQ is one spot I like a lot, but my wife wouldn't move there.