• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of interesting Lebron rumors going around and it's only going to get worse.

Driving to the grocery store a little earlier today, I heard a sports talk guy say that some folks in the entertainment industry are saying that Lebron to the Lakers is pretty much a done deal.

He added that Lebron wants to be a "mogul" in the entertainment industry and that if he wants to set himself up for life after basketball, plus have at least a solid chance at competing for a title...that the Lakers are the only team that makes sense for him.

He said that he probably saw Kobe holding up that Oscar and wants one for himself.

I heard that rumor as well, Lakers do make sense. I have also heard rumors that Pop is recruiting Lebron hard and that Lebron could take CP3 with him wherever he goes, that team would need a ton of cap. If Lebron took CP3 to the Lakers with him, Lonzo is one of the guys the Lakers send in trying to possibly a acquire another star imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Cavs can get Kemba then Lebron possibly stays.

Clarkson and an 8th for Kemba

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've been watching random acts of kindness videos on Youtube today and last weekend....I got hungry and decided to go to In N Out. Paid for my order inside and told the cashier I'd like to pay for the next person in the drive thru line's order....#Payitforward

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually does make sense. It's why it won't happen though. lol

The one question would be how Kyrie fits in Philly. He likes the ball and they have Simmons who needs the ball to be effective.

They drafted Fultz thinking he was going to be Kyrie. Kyrie hasn't ever been a point guard. He is a scorer. He would fit just fine I think.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've been watching random acts of kindness videos on Youtube today and last weekend....I got hungry and decided to go to In N Out. Paid for my order inside and told the cashier I'd like to pay for the next person in the drive thru line's order....#Payitforward

not-one-fuck-was-given-not-oneanot-two-or-three-25322563.png

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that rumor as well, Lakers do make sense. I have also heard rumors that Pop is recruiting Lebron hard and that Lebron could take CP3 with him wherever he goes, that team would need a ton of cap. If Lebron took CP3 to the Lakers with him, Lonzo is one of the guys the Lakers send in trying to possibly a acquire another star imo

Yeah, I wouldn't put much stock in though. Especially since it's an entertainment industry rumor. If it becomes a sports industry rumor, then it might need to be taken more seriously.

Besides, there's some kind of "connection" or "reason" (whether real or imagined) for everywhere he's rumored to go.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#bragitforward

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really good to give back sometimes. I've done some real "charitable" work back in my Marine days. I've definitely contributed to the tuition for strippers in Vegas? Along with the locals in Tijuana, Mexico.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really good to give back sometimes. I've done some real "charitable" work back in my Marine days. I've definitely contributed to the tuition for strippers in Vegas? Along with the locals in Tijuana, Mexico.

When I was in my early 20's I probably spend $1,000's at strip clubs.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has never played for a great coach that was accepted as a great coach at the time. People know now that Spo is great but they didn't then.

You know what would put the whole LeGM/LeCoach thing to bed real fast?

Popovich. If they won a ship together, with LeBron as their best player, that would really change that narrative.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has never played for a great coach that was accepted as a great coach at the time. People know now that Spo is great but they didn't then.

Popovich. If they won a ship together, with LeBron as their best player, that would really change that narrative.

interesting idea. I'd say that kinda hinges on what they do with Leonard...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You misspelled Luke Walton.:D

#LiAngelotothelakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got 3 racks of ribs in the smoker.:yes:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting idea. I'd say that kinda hinges on what they do with Leonard...

I hope this doesn't sound overly biased but the Spurs need to get Kawhi to Boston. It would be a win/win for both franchises.