• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What we can learn from this game

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, really the biggest is we might learn if RG3 is the franchise. There has to be some slack here despite his rush to want to get back. I know his confidence and wanting to play (mission week one, operation week one whatever it was), contributed in hurting this team(ultimately it was management's fault), he still will probably have rust. We gave Kirk and Colt slack so we have to give RG3 some. Some.

Can Haslett follow up his masterpiece (first of all. I think Breeland and Amerson's performance allowed Haz to do whatever he wanted, so they were the true studs last week). Haslett has a rookie qb to get us ready for. Haslett has to deal with his own tendencies, and one week for Norv to prepare for what he saw against Dallas. Vikes have a bad offensive line. I expect the Vikes to try committing to the run, use screens, and find ways to try and pop open short plays into big gainers.

There is so much more to this game. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh and there will be 10,000 protesters at the game protesting the name.

Can we get a few people protesting the Raping, Pillaging, Murderous Norwegians and Danes that they called Vikings that they celebrate? 1200 years ago but still, I think they should change the name!

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSD.
I would not be surprised if they have 1500. Which is a lot. My sarcasm got the best of me on the 10G.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After further review, I am going to go with 5 Thousand. The Sotans have had time to prepare for this and they are a stubborn bunch.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Son and I were accosted at the Dallas game with protesters as well. Just a few small groups of them as we walked by and we could only smile and nod.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Son and I were accosted at the Dallas game with protesters as well. Just a few small groups of them as we walked by and we could only smile and nod.

You did well.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, really the biggest is we might learn if RG3 is the franchise. There has to be some slack here despite his rush to want to get back. I know his confidence and wanting to play (mission week one, operation week one whatever it was), contributed in hurting this team(ultimately it was management's fault), he still will probably have rust. We gave Kirk and Colt slack so we have to give RG3 some. Some.

Can Haslett follow up his masterpiece (first of all. I think Breeland and Amerson's performance allowed Haz to do whatever he wanted, so they were the true studs last week). Haslett has a rookie qb to get us ready for. Haslett has to deal with his own tendencies, and one week for Norv to prepare for what he saw against Dallas. Vikes have a bad offensive line. I expect the Vikes to try committing to the run, use screens, and find ways to try and pop open short plays into big gainers.

Can we get a few people protesting the Raping, Pillaging, Murderous Norwegians and Danes that they called Vikings that they celebrate? 1200 years ago but still, I think they should change the name!

Here's what we already know...........that this was/is not the best game to start RGIII that gives him the best opportunity to succeed. The Vikings are currently a top 10 defensive team compared to Tampa Bays' 24th ranking. Of course it could be argued that the better competition is needed at this point in his development, but there are greater risks that come along with that line of reason.

That said, the main thing that we'll learn from this game is can they be consistent. A third straight win and that question is answered.

I'm not sure that this one game definitively answers the question as to whether or not he is the franchise QB going forward. Sure, there are indicators that I'm sure we'll all analyze to death following the game, but he too has to prove that he can be consistently good game after game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont think we will learn anything about Rg3

we can see if haz will continue to play aggressive defense which i hope he does even if we get burned some

as for the protesters , let them have at it