• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What this draft will tell us.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have turned the corner as an organization. At the very worst we get a B+ for free agency thus far. Bruce Allen is showing off his stripes as a solid bargaining GM. Charma also has started to change for us with the Desean Jackson signing. I believe he came cheaper than usual to us because of his wanting to get back at Philly. The timing was perfect for us too as many teams had made their moves already. The John Mara fiasco is also behind us.

Now it is time to learn that we have a top quality drafting group. Everybody involved. This is their first go around "collectively" of sizing up college players, their potentials, concerns, and their back grounds. Bruce Allen ultimately has the power to override Gruden and everyone else here.

So we find out if we have all the organizational pieces in place or not yet.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what your saying but I dont think well be able to tell that for a couple of years really.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have turned the corner as an organization. At the very worst we get a B+ for free agency thus far. Bruce Allen is showing off his stripes as a solid bargaining GM. Charma also has started to change for us with the Desean Jackson signing. I believe he came cheaper than usual to us because of his wanting to get back at Philly. The timing was perfect for us too as many teams had made their moves already. The John Mara fiasco is also behind us.

Now it is time to learn that we have a top quality drafting group. Everybody involved. This is their first go around "collectively" of sizing up college players, their potentials, concerns, and their back grounds. Bruce Allen ultimately has the power to override Gruden and everyone else here.

So we find out if we have all the organizational pieces in place or not yet.

Our scouting department is about to earn their paycheck. Hopefully we draft a RT and Guard with earlier picks and draft for depth with the rest of the draft. I would honestly like to see a TE, RB and ILB somewhere in the draft.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look being honest here we might get a starter or 2 out of this draft by year 3 but that is about it . we should expect some solid back up guys though .

if they draft like they handled free agency we should be fine

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look being honest here we might get a starter or 2 out of this draft by year 3 but that is about it . we should expect some solid back up guys though .

I would take a starter or two the way we have been drafting over the years.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This draft is deep in talent. I see no reason why we can't get a starter year 1 with our first pick. Everything after that is a project.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft is deep in talent. I see no reason why we can't get a starter year 1 with our first pick. Everything after that is a project.

i generally dont count 2nd rounders as 1st year starters regardless of how high the picks is

i am thrilled if it works out that way but i dont COUNT on it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i generally dont count 2nd rounders as 1st year starters regardless of how high the picks is

i am thrilled if it works out that way but i dont COUNT on it

That depends on the team and the position picked. With the Skins, I dont count on second rounders starting. If this were the Patriots, Saints or Ravens... yes I think those three teams along with a couple of others fully expect 2nd round picks to be starters in most cases. But then again they have some of the best scouting departments in the NFL.