• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happened to Houston lol

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. They of course probably get into the playoffs, but I hope its a round 1 exit. I can't stand Howard or Harden.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone mention how stupid that Smith trade is for the Clippers? Smith played well for Houston last year, a team that knocked the Clippers out of the playoffs. So LA helps its rival by giving them a player who fits their system for NOTHING IN RETURN (Euro contracts are essentially nothing). You're telling me they couldn't find 1 EC team to dump him? GM Doc is fucking terrible.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone mention how stupid that Smith trade is for the Clippers? Smith played well for Houston last year, a team that knocked the Clippers out of the playoffs. So LA helps its rival by giving them a player who fits their system for NOTHING IN RETURN (Euro contracts are essentially nothing). You're telling me they couldn't find 1 EC team to dump him? GM Doc is fucking terrible.

Clippers gonna Clipper.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tsk: