• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Travel to Houston for Three Games September 5-7

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw my first baseball game in over two years last night, by going out to watch the Memphis Redbirds. It was double header starting around 5. My buddy and I got there about 5:30 and in the 7th inning, an announcement was made to vacate the park.......We had no idea of what was going on, but in retrospect, the MPD should have held everyone inside in a confinded area IMO. Instead, we finished our beer, left, went home and heard about the horries which were in process.....Not my best of memories for sure.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Ban on shift is good.
Larger bases is ok but don't know why.
Pitch clock will be another ump problem but if it betters the game, OK.
think the larger bases has to do with runners not able hold the base.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw my first baseball game in over two years last night, by going out to watch the Memphis Redbirds. It was double header starting around 5. My buddy and I got there about 5:30 and in the 7th inning, an announcement was made to vacate the park.......We had no idea of what was going on, but in retrospect, the MPD should have held everyone inside in a confinded area IMO. Instead, we finished our beer, left, went home and heard about the horries which were in process.....Not my best of memories for sure.
Just glad your safe and alive.