• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think your team needs?

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking Dandy Dom is the best D-coordinator for this team is even more retarded. He's regressing at best. It's time to give a young gun a chance. This team will go no where fast with Dom. If I had to pick MM or Dom I'd take MM and I despise MM.

I never said he was the best choice but he is the DC for now and you have yet to offer other options than him

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was the best choice but he is the DC for now and you have yet to offer other options than him

I leave that in the hands of new GM Wolf since TT won't fire Dom. In Wolf we trust.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave that in the hands of new GM Wolf since TT won't fire Dom. In Wolf we trust.

I was a bit excited myself to hear rumblings of Wolf taking over for T squared after his contract expires next year

thinking he wouldn't be as reluctant to pull the trigger on some badly needed FA's when the opportunity presents itself

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit excited myself to hear rumblings of Wolf taking over for T squared after his contract expires next year

thinking he wouldn't be as reluctant to pull the trigger on some badly needed FA's when the opportunity presents itself

Wolf would probably be the youngest GM at 37 years old in 2018. But they've been preparing him for about a decade now so I would assume he's ready.

I hope you're right because I've been tired of this one free agent every 4 years thing. They've worked out very well when he's pulled the trigger but he rarely does it.

Do you think if we lose Sam Shields that TT will go out for a FA CB? I would like to go after the guy from Houston in Bouye. He's the highest rated CB according to pro football focus and he's also the youngest at 25 years old. I assume he will want even more than Sam Shields money so IDK if TT will do that. We should have enough cap space with no Sitton, Peppers, and a few other FA's will leave as well I assume.

We will have to pay Nick Perry the big bucks though. When healthy he was our D MVP for sure. I think CMIII might be done after next year. I will miss him.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An edge rusher to replace Freeney, LB, and DT.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolf would probably be the youngest GM at 37 years old in 2018. But they've been preparing him for about a decade now so I would assume he's ready.

I hope you're right because I've been tired of this one free agent every 4 years thing. They've worked out very well when he's pulled the trigger but he rarely does it.

Do you think if we lose Sam Shields that TT will go out for a FA CB? I would like to go after the guy from Houston in Bouye. He's the highest rated CB according to pro football focus and he's also the youngest at 25 years old. I assume he will want even more than Sam Shields money so IDK if TT will do that. We should have enough cap space with no Sitton, Peppers, and a few other FA's will leave as well I assume.

We will have to pay Nick Perry the big bucks though. When healthy he was our D MVP for sure. I think CMIII might be done after next year. I will miss him.

yeah, I don't see Shields returning - especially after still experiencing concussion symptoms and considering this is his 5th. Even if there was a slight chance that he would be cleared medically, he would be foolish to try to continue his career. A lot of stories of TT hinting he may pursue free agents and Bouye would be a great addition

Nick Perry will get his big contract and he earned it. I still think Matthews has some gas left in his tank but I would like to see him move to ILB and get a solid stud OLB or pursue one via FA to fill the gap

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you feel that way.

You can start with Bork Asswiper!

He's all yours!
I'm not sure even the greatness of BB could turn him into a real QB.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on if Reiff or Warford gets re-signed the top 2 might flip flop
RT
OG
3 Tech
DE
CB
WIL
RB(Early down/goalline)
TE
MLB
SS

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a pass catching Tight End since Mark Bavaro

First and Foremost

Need a Left Tackle

Need a big bodied WR to take pressure off Beckham

Need a play making RB, Id trade up for Dalvin Cooke......Giants wont

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Ownership (49ers)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Edge Rusher (OLB/DE)
- Need to ignite a somewhat stagnant pass rush. Harrison turning 39 makes this a huge priority.
2. RB
- Bell likely gets the tag, but they need to plan for D-Will's retirement.
3. QB
- Ben won't retire, but they need to start planning for his replacement sooner than later now that Ben has made it public that he is debating it.
4. CB
- Slot CB primarily. The youth movement in the secondary is still in full swing. Vet Willie Gay was a disaster in the slot.
5. ILB
- If Timmons gets resigned then this position gets eliminated from draft discussion.
6. TE
- They might have lost with the Ladarius Green gamble. Only 1 other TE UC, Jesse James, next season.
7. FS
- Could use an upgrade for Mike Mitchell.

HM: WR... They desperately need to solidify that 2nd option across from AB. Martavis Bryant might be back, but they can't bank on that. Stone-handed Coates & Hamilton are never going to inspire confidence. Wheaton is a FA and shouldn't be resigned. Rogers & Ayers are slot guys.

As we discussed on the Steeler board, I think ILB is a need whether Timmons is resigned or not...I'm not thinking either VW or Matakevich are legit starter talent...everything else is on point. Yes, WR2 is a need...too many ifs surrounding Bryant and Coates showed some promise before the broken fingers, but route tree too limited for a legit #2.

If the draft depth is really there maybe there will be an edge rusher on the board at 30, but just looking at the other teams needs on this thread, who knows...PIT might be better off BPA with the 1st pick.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I think the Giants should take whoever this years' Dak Prescott is, in Round 5

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I think the Giants should take whoever this years' Dak Prescott is, in Round 5

Guys that might be available around the 5th:

Nathan Peterman, Pittsburgh
Davis Webb, California
Jerod Evans, Virginia Tech

Later:
Chad Kelly, Ole Miss
Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee
etc.

I could see Peterman or Webb learning behind Eli, makes some sense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys that might be available around the 5th:

Nathan Peterman, Pittsburgh
Davis Webb, California
Jerod Evans, Virginia Tech

Later:
Chad Kelly, Ole Miss
Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee
etc.

I could see Peterman or Webb learning behind Eli, makes some sense.

Don't know much about those 2 so Ill take your word for it

Don't like Chad Kelly at all, and I love Evans big body, strong kid....Don't know if he will ever be the passer on the next level he needs to be