• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you think your team needs?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Edge Rusher (OLB/DE)
- Need to ignite a somewhat stagnant pass rush. Harrison turning 39 makes this a huge priority.
2. RB
- Bell likely gets the tag, but they need to plan for D-Will's retirement.
3. QB
- Ben won't retire, but they need to start planning for his replacement sooner than later now that Ben has made it public that he is debating it.
4. CB
- Slot CB primarily. The youth movement in the secondary is still in full swing. Vet Willie Gay was a disaster in the slot.
5. ILB
- If Timmons gets resigned then this position gets eliminated from draft discussion.
6. TE
- They might have lost with the Ladarius Green gamble. Only 1 other TE UC, Jesse James, next season.
7. FS
- Could use an upgrade for Mike Mitchell.

HM: WR... They desperately need to solidify that 2nd option across from AB. Martavis Bryant might be back, but they can't bank on that. Stone-handed Coates & Hamilton are never going to inspire confidence. Wheaton is a FA and shouldn't be resigned. Rogers & Ayers are slot guys.

Seriously they need a defensive scheme to stop the Patriots.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know much about those 2 so Ill take your word for it

Don't like Chad Kelly at all, and I love Evans big body, strong kid....Don't know if he will ever be the passer on the next level he needs to be

As a Bills fan as the local team, I can see them taking Kelly as a favor to Jim (if they keep Tyrod) as a developmental QB behind Cardale. They don't have a 7th currently, and an early 6th may be too dear IMO (not a big fan of Chad either). They may be able to get him as a UDFA if they're patient.

Davis is a spread guy that followed Goff with decent success at Cal, just doesn't have that upside that Goff shows (pocket presence, patience, etc) and is pretty immobile and inaccurate when forced off his spot. I don't know a lot about Peterman, but he had a pretty good Senior Bowl week. They may never be more than developmental guys, but this draft just doesn't seem very deep at QB, and many don't like the top guys that much either (Watson, Trubiski, Kizer, Mahomes, Kaaya). Maybe one of those guys slips into day 3 as well.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new roster, HC, owner, possibly a mascot and a drug that makes you forget. :L

lol ... This draft is important for you guy's ... The one good thing about a bad season, this is where it starts turning around...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously they need a defensive scheme to stop the Patriots.
Coaching changes would probably be needed to achieve that, sadly... This staff has thick enough skulls to believe that the scheme they used in the AFCCG could work if executed properly. smh

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense - C, OG, primary RB. Depending on what happens during free agency WR might need to be added to the list.

Defense - NG, 2 ILBs, FS, SS, additional Edge Rusher, possible #2 CB.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An edge rusher to replace Freeney, LB, and DT.

Yep...Babs and Frenney are at the end...would be great to see Babs go out with a ring. Jackson is big body and not much more...one surprise has been Hageman.

So many teams need that edge rusher. Much like PIT an impact guy might not be on the board that late....looks like a BPA type 1st round for both teams.

I think both OGs spots need to be upgraded. Levitre is making way to much for his level of play and Chester is a stop gap player imo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Priority: A DE that can get to the QB and a 3 Tech who can disrupt in the backfield every down.
Plus resign/upgrade our FA DBs and better play at RT

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...Babs and Frenney are at the end...would be great to see Babs go out with a ring. Jackson is big body and not much more...one surprise has been Hageman.

So many teams need that edge rusher. Much like PIT an impact guy might not be on the board that late....looks like a BPA type 1st round for both teams.

I think both OGs spots need to be upgraded. Levitre is making way to much for his level of play and Chester is a stop gap player imo.
I'm a little skeptical that Sanu will play out his whole contract. Either way WR 2 isn't a big need yet.

Babs has been good and consistent but not good enough to be great. I'd love to see him get a ring too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little skeptical that Sanu will play out his whole contract. Either way WR 2 isn't a big need yet.

Babs has been good and consistent but not good enough to be great. I'd love to see him get a ring too.

I think Sanu is in the perfect role underneath Julio as the #2 but aside from him and JJ...no other big WRs so I can see a depth pick on a tall guy.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sanu is in the perfect role underneath Julio as the #2 but aside from him and JJ...no other big WRs so I can see a depth pick on a tall guy.
Hopefully they can catch the ball unlike Hankerson.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need every thing except DT and a new punter. We need some luck.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they can catch the ball unlike Hankerson.

Swing and a miss him for sure.

With Robiske leaving for TN...I really thought the young WRs would not develop like they have...Morris has done a helluva job.

Swords

Big Time Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland
Def - a couple of DT, ILB, CB and a safety
Off - TE, RT, younger LT, speedy WR

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we have the WORST WR's and WORST CB's in the NFL it's pretty obvious.