• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, Luck did play only 7 games and we find out that he was playing with a blown shoulder, so he was not healthy at all last year.. And he was the reason for the high ranking from PFF.. No Luck = No wins Period..

And the Ravens were just Snake bit, although they were still game in every game, just not enough..
And the Fins had an out of whack front office that filtered down to the team and doomed them, along with a mash unit of an OL.. Sheet happens man to all teams, but they had the talent for those high rankings from PFF..
And besides, nobody bats 1000!! And yet PFF was still pretty money..
Again cd, they love the RAIDERS this year, and why shouldn't they??

And i compare the RAIDERS to those other teams in a sense that we too had a young roster as they did..
Young QB = check WRs, RBs, OL, D players = check All young for the most part.. Well we have Pro Bowl S Nelson, but look at our first round pick this year!! Karl the Hitman Joseph!!

So there is nothing to be careful about, that is what our rebuild LOOKS like.. Now of course we have to WIN in order for it to be legit, but when you get a young collection of talent like that you not only WIN but win for a long time.. Now i understand our young roster can bust just like YOURS can, but i don't think that way..

Playing the hardest schedule in back to back years was a small blessing for this team..
They already proved they could beat the number 1 rank D from last year in their house.. And we added a top rank FA class and draft this year.. So now you know why most are picking the RAIDERS.. But hey we have to prove it so there is that..

Didn't say they shouldn't love the Raiders. They seem to be the hot pick just like St. Louis/LA was last year. I'm just saying that just because a site says you are a talented team doesn't mean you will do well. Like I have said Bucky Brooks has the Broncos as the 4th most talented team in the league but that doesn't equate to wins always.

And honestly 50% guessing rate is not that great. I mean I could ask my daughter who is one to point to teams and she might have that same level of luck guessing. Throw in the Broncos and Patriots have been two of the most consistent teams in the league for quite some time so picking them should be a no brainer.

So essentially what you are saying about your roster is you are a young team just like they were. So I can say the Titans are a young team just like the Cowboys and Seahawks from before? The Rams for 4 consecutive seasons was the youngest team in the league. I guess to me age just doesn't mean much. Most of the youngest teams in the league do not do well.

Also you did not play the toughest schedule of any NFL team last year. San Diego has you beat in our own division if we are looking at the games and wins/losses. I haven't even looked at any other teams yet.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say they shouldn't love the Raiders. They seem to be the hot pick just like St. Louis/LA was last year. I'm just saying that just because a site says you are a talented team doesn't mean you will do well. Like I have said Bucky Brooks has the Broncos as the 4th most talented team in the league but that doesn't equate to wins always.

And honestly 50% guessing rate is not that great. I mean I could ask my daughter who is one to point to teams and she might have that same level of luck guessing. Throw in the Broncos and Patriots have been two of the most consistent teams in the league for quite some time so picking them should be a no brainer.

So essentially what you are saying about your roster is you are a young team just like they were. So I can say the Titans are a young team just like the Cowboys and Seahawks from before? The Rams for 4 consecutive seasons was the youngest team in the league. I guess to me age just doesn't mean much. Most of the youngest teams in the league do not do well.

Also you did not play the toughest schedule of any NFL team last year. San Diego has you beat in our own division if we are looking at the games and wins/losses. I haven't even looked at any other teams yet.
You really reaching now cd ain't ya?? That's ok though i understand..
The Rams can't win cuz they HAVE no QB cd cmon man you are starting to sound silly.. Although they sold their soul for one, cuz they understand that is what was holding them back!!
The Titans have a young team in the making and will be a force in the league in time.. Jags as well, and the Rams if Goff has the goods..
Again you can argue with me all day long, but im not the only one saying it now am i??
The argument here is not what the media is saying, but how are you going to beat us?? Sanchez and Lynch??
Running the ball against our Run D?? How?? That is the argument..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really reaching now cd ain't ya?? That's ok though i understand..
The Rams can't win cuz they HAVE no QB cd cmon man you are starting to sound silly.. Although they sold their soul for one, cuz they understand that is what was holding them back!!
The Titans have a young team in the making and will be a force in the league in time.. Jags as well, and the Rams if Goff has the goods..
Again you can argue with me all day long, but im not the only one saying it now am i??
The argument here is not what the media is saying, but how are you going to beat us?? Sanchez and Lynch??
Running the ball against our Run D?? How?? That is the argument..

The Rams thought they were trading for their QB in Foles who was coming off some pretty solid play for the Eagles. He obviously didn't work out. That is my point though is that teams think they traded for somebody talented or brought in somebody that is really going to help them go to the next level and yet many times they still fall short. Same with the Dolphins last year when they signed Suh to his mega-deal. They thought he was the missing piece to really get them over the top. They obviously fell well short of what they were hoping for.

And Idaho I could tell you a thousand ways we are going to beat you. You can refute all of them and say "well our new players will stop that." I can ask you the same question and you can say that Carr will grow with all of his weapons or the OL will dominate or the new pieces on defense will make your defense jump into the top-10. Until we see those things on the field we have no clue how they will work out. I can say all day long our run game with Kubiak who has almost always had a top-10 rushing attack will show up this year and our offense will be much harder to stop. I can say that our defense in the 2nd year in the system will feel much more comfortable and play even faster and better than they did last year. All of it though is smoke until there is some substance behind it in the season. You love your team and that is fine. You have reason to love your team and they do show some promise this year. I look at your team and see some major holes still. I also think Del Rio is a bottom-10 coach in the league. I loved Fox and I loved Gase. I'm excited to see Gase in Miami as I think he will do just fine. Del Rio though Bronco fans celebrated the day he left town. Maybe he proves me wrong but I think he will hold your team back from any kind of sustained success. Said the same thing when you guys hired our last DC.

Right now that is all we have is what is on paper and obviously we both like what we see for our two respective teams. Going to be an interesting season and it can't get here fast enough.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see with every word you type, that you WISH that these are the some old RAIDERS..
I got news for you, they are not!! New Owner and GM and a coaching staff that has cred!!
Smart people that know how to build a franchise.. Deal with it man.. I don't know what our season will be like, but when you keep adding talent like Reggie is, sooner or later it will WIN a SB!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see with every word you type, that you WISH that these are the some old RAIDERS..
I got news for you, they are not!! New Owner and GM and a coaching staff that has cred!!
Smart people that know how to build a franchise.. Deal with it man.. I don't know what our season will be like, but when you keep adding talent like Reggie is, sooner or later it will WIN a SB!!

I know these are not the same Raiders. I have validated in the past that they have made some good decisions. You know I have been the biggest Khalil Mack fan other than the fact that he is with the Raiders. I was telling you before the draft even happened that he was the one guy I was hoping the Raiders would not draft. I still think they are a long ways from being considered a Super Bowl contender. Throw in I just don't think Del Rio is the right type of coach to accomplish such a goal. You need a coach that is willing to take some risks and Del Rio is about as conservative of a coach as there is. Like I said I like some of the decisions your team has made but Del Rio was one that me and many others celebrated when you guys hired him. He is the equivalent of a cuss word in Denver.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams thought they were trading for their QB in Foles who was coming off some pretty solid play for the Eagles. He obviously didn't work out. That is my point though is that teams think they traded for somebody talented or brought in somebody that is really going to help them go to the next level and yet many times they still fall short. Same with the Dolphins last year when they signed Suh to his mega-deal. They thought he was the missing piece to really get them over the top. They obviously fell well short of what they were hoping for.

And Idaho I could tell you a thousand ways we are going to beat you. You can refute all of them and say "well our new players will stop that." I can ask you the same question and you can say that Carr will grow with all of his weapons or the OL will dominate or the new pieces on defense will make your defense jump into the top-10. Until we see those things on the field we have no clue how they will work out. I can say all day long our run game with Kubiak who has almost always had a top-10 rushing attack will show up this year and our offense will be much harder to stop. I can say that our defense in the 2nd year in the system will feel much more comfortable and play even faster and better than they did last year. All of it though is smoke until there is some substance behind it in the season. You love your team and that is fine. You have reason to love your team and they do show some promise this year. I look at your team and see some major holes still. I also think Del Rio is a bottom-10 coach in the league. I loved Fox and I loved Gase. I'm excited to see Gase in Miami as I think he will do just fine. Del Rio though Bronco fans celebrated the day he left town. Maybe he proves me wrong but I think he will hold your team back from any kind of sustained success. Said the same thing when you guys hired our last DC.

Right now that is all we have is what is on paper and obviously we both like what we see for our two respective teams. Going to be an interesting season and it can't get here fast enough.
A thousand ways to beat us cd?? Well, i guess if you had Al Saunders and his 700 page playbook!!
We will have one of the better Run Ds in the league this year.. Heck we have a TOP 3 run stopper in Williams, and not to mention Jelly, Orr, Aurty, MEJ, Jihad and Mack Attack!! You ain't running all over us.. Hell Nah!!
We WILL force either Sanchez or Lynch to beat us!! And the thing here is can they cd??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A thousand ways to beat us cd?? Well, i guess if you had Al Saunders and his 700 page playbook!!
We will have one of the better Run Ds in the league this year.. Heck we have a TOP 3 run stopper in Williams, and not to mention Jelly, Orr, Aurty, MEJ, Jihad and Mack Attack!! You ain't running all over us.. Hell Nah!!
We WILL force either Sanchez or Lynch to beat us!! And the thing here is can they cd??
Can Sanchez or Lynch beat Amerson, Smith, Carrie, Hayden, Thorpe, Joseph, Allen, Nelson while Mack, MEJ, Calhoun, Irvin, Aurty, Moore are bearing down on them..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can they...of course. Will they...we will have to see. All of those guys we have fighting for the QB spot can beat anybody on any given Sunday. Heck Sanchez has made it to the AFC Championship game twice already in his career. Heck this is a crazy stat but Sanchez is actually 7th in total QB Rating for his playoff career. Every one of the QB's ahead of him are either in the HOF or going to be someday other than Alex Smith of the Chiefs. He has a higher QB Rating than Manning, Brady, and Steve Young. So Sanchez has shown in the biggest games of his career he has shown up big. Can he do it for an entire season though is the question? For a single game against you guys yeah sure he could go out and have a big game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know these are not the same Raiders. I have validated in the past that they have made some good decisions. You know I have been the biggest Khalil Mack fan other than the fact that he is with the Raiders. I was telling you before the draft even happened that he was the one guy I was hoping the Raiders would not draft. I still think they are a long ways from being considered a Super Bowl contender. Throw in I just don't think Del Rio is the right type of coach to accomplish such a goal. You need a coach that is willing to take some risks and Del Rio is about as conservative of a coach as there is. Like I said I like some of the decisions your team has made but Del Rio was one that me and many others celebrated when you guys hired him. He is the equivalent of a cuss word in Denver.
The bottom line here cd, teams get better when you have smart people running said franchises.. It is what it is..
Now funny that you don't believe in JDR, sort of like Texan fans not believing in Kubiak right cd??
I mean, im sure they were happy to see Kubiak and Phillips go right cd?? Same sheet here cd, just a different tune.. Kubiak worked out for you guys while JDR is working out for us.. Again, it is what it is..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line here cd, teams get better when you have smart people running said franchises.. It is what it is..
Now funny that you don't believe in JDR, sort of like Texan fans not believing in Kubiak right cd??
I mean, im sure they were happy to see Kubiak and Phillips go right cd?? Same sheet here cd, just a different tune.. Kubiak worked out for you guys while JDR is working out for us.. Again, it is what it is..

Actually I have talked to quite a few Houston fans that said they were not happy when Phillips and Kubiak were let go. One bad season after the two best seasons in franchise history they didn't think was enough to get the pair let go. Heck I know they are ticked down in Houston right now because of the pair now winning a Super Bowl with the Broncos and feel that should have been theirs. So no I don't think this is the same. And also different in I liked Fox. I was not happy to see him go. I think he is a good coach. Same with Gase. Again this is how most Broncos fans feel in we liked Fox and Gase. Understood why Fox had to go and really were hoping the team would find a way to keep Gase on board. Del Rio though man he just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and burned a lot of bridges on his way out. Throw in then our team being loaded in 2014 and just never living up to the hype. Especially angers us fans to see our unit this year with practically the same players go out and have the type of season they did knowing we should have had the same results the year before.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they...of course. Will they...we will have to see. All of those guys we have fighting for the QB spot can beat anybody on any given Sunday. Heck Sanchez has made it to the AFC Championship game twice already in his career. Heck this is a crazy stat but Sanchez is actually 7th in total QB Rating for his playoff career. Every one of the QB's ahead of him are either in the HOF or going to be someday other than Alex Smith of the Chiefs. He has a higher QB Rating than Manning, Brady, and Steve Young. So Sanchez has shown in the biggest games of his career he has shown up big. Can he do it for an entire season though is the question? For a single game against you guys yeah sure he could go out and have a big game.
Sanchez is the BUTT of all jokes cd, as you know well.. Dude folds under pressure, and everybody knows that..
But hey?? We have had our share of crap QB play so im not going to dish on Sanchez, who am i to do so..
Anyways cd, there you go with stats, and you want me to buy them, but you won't buy any from us.. Why is that?? Everything for us is either water down, or take it with a grain of salt.. Why not say, these are Sanchez stats but take them with a grain of salt??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I have talked to quite a few Houston fans that said they were not happy when Phillips and Kubiak were let go. One bad season after the two best seasons in franchise history they didn't think was enough to get the pair let go. Heck I know they are ticked down in Houston right now because of the pair now winning a Super Bowl with the Broncos and feel that should have been theirs. So no I don't think this is the same. And also different in I liked Fox. I was not happy to see him go. I think he is a good coach. Same with Gase. Again this is how most Broncos fans feel in we liked Fox and Gase. Understood why Fox had to go and really were hoping the team would find a way to keep Gase on board. Del Rio though man he just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and burned a lot of bridges on his way out. Throw in then our team being loaded in 2014 and just never living up to the hype. Especially angers us fans to see our unit this year with practically the same players go out and have the type of season they did knowing we should have had the same results the year before.
So have i cd, talked to alot of Texan fans, heck alot of my people are from Texas.. And they were ALL happy to see Kubiak and Phillips go.. I mean HAPPY

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is the BUTT of all jokes cd, as you know well.. Dude folds under pressure, and everybody knows that..
But hey?? We have had our share of crap QB play so im not going to dish on Sanchez, who am i to do so..
Anyways cd, there you go with stats, and you want me to buy them, but you won't buy any from us.. Why is that?? Everything for us is either water down, or take it with a grain of salt.. Why not say, these are Sanchez stats but take them with a grain of salt??

What? What stats have I not accepted? Also at least I am using some kind of information more than "I feel like this is what will happen." YOu have done very little to actually back up what you say other than say "trust me this is what will happen." Or we are a different team than in the past. That is easy to say but it does nothing to make me even think about changing my mind on anything. At least I am presenting some concrete evidence to back up what I am saying.

All I was doing by showing Sanchez's stats in the playoffs is to show the man can play at a high level in big moments. You say he can't play under pressure well it doesn't get more pressure filled than in the playoffs and guess what he has a winning record in the playoffs as a starting QB. He is 4-2 as a starter. In fact his play on the field amps up to top level QB production when in the playoffs. Yes his in season play isn't anything to get excited about but you can't argue that in the playoffs the guy has been mostly money.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have i cd, talked to alot of Texan fans, heck alot of my people are from Texas.. And they were ALL happy to see Kubiak and Phillips go.. I mean HAPPY

Guess we don't talk to the same people then. I can promise you though the entire state of Colorado couldn't get Del Rio out of town fast enough. Guess we will just see how that plays out. My guess is Del Rio is fired in 3 years.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we don't talk to the same people then. I can promise you though the entire state of Colorado couldn't get Del Rio out of town fast enough. Guess we will just see how that plays out. My guess is Del Rio is fired in 3 years.
Same goes for Kubiak and the state of Texas im afraid.. Kubiak is not a very good coach cd, he got lucky last year cd and we both know it.. In other words as of now?? JDR = Kubiak same coach just a different style..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same goes for Kubiak and the state of Texas im afraid.. Kubiak is not a very good coach cd, he got lucky last year cd and we both know it.. In other words as of now?? JDR = Kubiak same coach just a different style..
Check that cd, i shoud of said GREAT coach!! He's good..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess we will find out. Right now Kubiak has been a much more successful coach than that of Del Rio. Can't argue with a Super Bowl winning coach compared to that of a non-Super Bowl winning coach. Arguments ends right there. Beyond that Kubiak has now won his division as a HC 3 of the last 4 years as a coach. Del Rio hasn't won his division ever. Never has he had a divisional title in 10 years coaching. So to me trying to make the argument that they are equal is just homerism.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out. Right now Kubiak has been a much more successful coach than that of Del Rio. Can't argue with a Super Bowl winning coach compared to that of a non-Super Bowl winning coach. Arguments ends right there. Beyond that Kubiak has now won his division as a HC 3 of the last 4 years as a coach. Del Rio hasn't won his division ever. Never has he had a divisional title in 10 years coaching. So to me trying to make the argument that they are equal is just homerism.
It never ends cd.. And you know why?? Cuz the book is not finished yet.. Before last year they were both the same guy, then Kubiak got lucky and won his SB, now let's see if JDR gets his.. He has a GOOD team this year..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never ends cd.. And you know why?? Cuz the book is not finished yet.. Before last year they were both the same guy, then Kubiak got lucky and won his SB, now let's see if JDR gets his.. He has a GOOD team this year..

See that is not true though. There were not the same guy. We are talking about one who had won his division twice in 8 years to that of one at that point who had never won his division once in 9 years. We are also talking about a guy who had a better playoff record at that point in Kubiak. So no they were not the same guy at that point.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that is not true though. There were not the same guy. We are talking about one who had won his division twice in 8 years to that of one at that point who had never won his division once in 9 years. We are also talking about a guy who had a better playoff record at that point in Kubiak. So no they were not the same guy at that point.
They were the same guy no matter how you look at it, i don't care what the stats say either, take them grain of salt..

Now, as of now Kubiak has the upper hand cuz he has a SB.. See im not afraid to say it.. But the book ain't finished yet.. JDR is entering his second year with a loaded young team..