• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What da fuq???

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the replays of the Wildcard games on the NFL Network and they keep playing a Ticketmaster commercial for post season tickets where, among other stadiums, they show Ford Field.

Ford Field playoff tickets???

3lgmun.jpg

Smokey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old saying,"you just can't get good help these days", has never been more true. From advertising to restaurant service to even NFL teams. Those NFL teams that are grabbing up the best coaching talent early stand to improve as others hesitate and stand to pay a price for not acting.

Former Packers HC Mike McCarthy has a new HCing position in Dallas and already before any meetings/practices/drafts/or etc. the oracles have started their predictions/criticisms/and negative post. For me a fan, though loyal to their team, a real fan needs to be a sports fan first with non judgemental opinions about any until there is something to judge.

Go Pack Go !

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old saying,"you just can't get good help these days", has never been more true. From advertising to restaurant service to even NFL teams. Those NFL teams that are grabbing up the best coaching talent early stand to improve as others hesitate and stand to pay a price for not acting.

Former Packers HC Mike McCarthy has a new HCing position in Dallas and already before any meetings/practices/drafts/or etc. the oracles have started their predictions/criticisms/and negative post. For me a fan, though loyal to their team, a real fan needs to be a sports fan first with non judgemental opinions about any until there is something to judge.

Go Pack Go !

giphy.gif

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Pack Go !

source.gif

Smokey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw the humor in your post. My comments just went in an independent direction. What did you expect a comedy award.

OK then, LOL LOL LOL

Happy Now !

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the humor in your post. My comments just went in an independent direction. What did you expect a comedy award.

OK then, LOL LOL LOL

Happy Now !

Independent direction is an understatement.