• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What an amazing free agency year LBJ to Love

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, Thompson is good at the 4 and Haywood is injury prone as well. Okafor would be a good pickup for som minutes off the bench, that guy can defend with the best of them.

I was reading about him today.

Looks like he won't be ready to go until mid-season.

They won't need him until the playoffs.

So, that might be the solution:nod:.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fortitude is duly noted. I just cant totally figure out what the Cavs will be, but it has the makings for a team that is young, talented, and diverse.

True, but I agree with Horns. Spurs are a nightmare matchup for the Cavs just as the Bulls are for the Spurs.

The Cavs, as constructed, are basically the Heat only with Love and Kyrie being younger than Bosh and D-Wade.

So, you basically have a less experienced version of last years Heat, with a coach who has never coached an NBA game going against Pop and the Spurs.

My money would be on the Spurs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I'm just not sold on Shawn Marion, yes he is a good offensive player. Maron had a great chance when the Phoenix Suns collapsed against the Spurs one year and the Lakers a year or two later and he has never been as good since and he was 10 ppg, 6 rpg last season with no defense. I don't hate the guy, but he is not going to help you win championships. On the other hand if you can pick up cheap, he is 36 years old - bring him off the bench and play him some minutes

He just needs to be a role player. They have the trio and other guys to carry them. This gives them versatility and experience. This was one of the best moves of the offseason, especially since they got him for the minimum.