• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're 3 steps away from a championship

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Confused? Let me explain.

Step 1) Bomb this season, draft Black Dark Falcon Knight

Step 2) Let jose run our team next season (if no good deals come), have Y2Jaundice and Barnes familiarized with Casey's system. Jose's contract runs out after next season.

Step 3) Throw a massive contract in Brandon Jenning's way after next season. Our lineup becomes:

C - Y2Jaundice, Amir
PF - Poon, Burger
SF - Barnes, Owl, Johnson
SG - DeRozan
PG - Jennings, Sprayless

= Championship

HOLLA!

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still say that we trade one of our bigs for a high draft pick so we can get a point guard, or send a big man and a winger (Owl) for a point guard and then draft a backup for De-Ro in the 2nd round.

This also all relies on amnestying Jose.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still say that we trade one of our bigs for a high draft pick so we can get a point guard, or send a big man and a winger (Owl) for a point guard and then draft a backup for De-Ro in the 2nd round.

This also all relies on amnestying Jose.

Apparently, the word on the street is that while this draft is one of the deepest in recent memory, it is extremely thin on quality PGs :(

Also, we do have a second round pick this year which will get Winsbro super horned during the draft.

Another way we could do this is draft Barnes, keep Baldy for his last year and play out the next season. What's the worst that can happen? Maybe we'll suck one last season and draft a great PG, and the foundation for our dynasty will be set.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think balderon's got to go and now, will solomon can finish out the season or at least til douby heals from his wrist.

jose is such a boring litttle fairy that can't run worth a damn and holds the ball too long just looking for the dime piss. he's starting to get praise from around the league now so colangelo better not get suckered into thinking he's going to become steve nash again and waste this opt to get e banks and several second rounders from the lakers.

such a pussy, i'm so sick of see those little slow motion don't want a scratch on me dives jose does when he tries to draw a foul, clearly falling on his own behalf.

yes his balding process has been exciting to follow

yes his mouth looks like a vagina and even at times like a gapping asshole

but man, jose bung has got to go. Such a worthless over achieving mutt, years of boring play, enough is enough. Colangelo better not waste this opt, he needs to prove he can still sell cars

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From bleacher report:

The Potential 2012-2013, 12-Man Roster and why we need Jose

PG: Jose Calderon, Jerryd Bayless
SG: DeMar DeRozan, Leandro Barbosa (re-signs)
SF: (Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist), James Johnson, Linas Kleiza
PF: Andrea Bargnani, Ed Davis,
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Amir Johnson
+ the 35th overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft (ideally a center).

As you look over this potential12-man roster for next season you will notice a couple things. First, the fact that it is/it has the potential to be much improved over what we are fielding right now. But more importantly you will notice that there are a lot of youngsters in the starting lineup. If the Raptors do intend to have two rookies as starters —Valanciunas and Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist— they will absolutely need a veteran PG who can lead this team. Although DeMar DeRozan will be entering his fourth NBA season, he will still only be 23 years old and will need someone like Jose to keep him on track. Finally, although he is more experienced, Bargnani also needs a veteran leader like Jose Calderon to keep him on track, by getting him involved in the offense with quality looks —especially in the post— rather than just being a jump shooter.

Final Thoughts

In regards to this article's title, I have come to the realization that Jose Calderon is in fact our point guard of the present and if he can stay healthy and maintain his current level of play, he should be our starter for the next three to four years. That gives ample time for Bayless to continue to prove himself and for Colangelo to keep an eye on available young point guards who could come in and take over for Jose when that time is up.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
UUUHHHGGGG, just the thought of boring asss balderon here for another season makes me want to shit my pants and roll on the floor.

i'm so god damn sick of that cautious play for the piss dime pisser. woah woah, hold the offense guys, jose need to dribble and look for a stream of dimes to oiss, how unselfish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UUUHHHGGGG, just the thought of boring asss balderon here for another season makes me want to shit my pants and roll on the floor.

i'm so god damn sick of that cautious play for the piss dime pisser. woah woah, hold the offense guys, jose need to dribble and look for a stream of dimes to oiss, how unselfish

You'll be so captivated by Y2Jaundice, Poon, Black Dark Falcon Knight and counting how many lazy layups by Air Roseanne to even notice Baldy on the floor. That is unless the back of his head meets its fate and begins to resemble this

bald-spot-7.jpg