• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz's ego?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find where I said it was fractured. I said all along he was fine before the Dallas, a game they felt that if they lost there season was all but over. In that game Wince was hardly touched, and a few day after the game the team said Wentz was fine, they a few days later they announce this "injury" allowing them to bring in Foles without PUBLICLY benching Wince. I don't believe Wentz was any worse for wear after the Dallas game than he was prior. Now if his EGO is really in question, it makes sense to tell him "Were going to notify the media you are injured so we don't have to tell them you're benched".

BINGO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to ask him to fake an injury and pretend to not practice on go for PT would destroy his ego a shit ton more
they didn't ask him to fake an injury, they told him they were concerned and wanted him to rest his injuries so he won't be more injured. They told him he was the future and didn't want to risk further injury, which was somewhat true, but mostly they wanted to see if Foles could pull another miracle and save the season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 times in 3 years.
The good news is we have Dr. Kervorkian now to take care of our guys.

And I’m sure one of the fired Drs or trainers would have brought up the injury was fake. Ever think of that?
Most likely not, because if you follow history on the NFL medical staff they are pro team, and I'm guessing the better majority of teams, aren't allways truthful with the teams medical situation. So if one wants to go work with another team, it's best just to keep quiet, plus they'd be ADMITTING to falsifying medical reports, and probably lose their license.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re saying they held him out of camp the following season just to pretend like he was hurt when he really wasn’t.
nope...I didn't say that
They told him they were holding him out to make sure he was ready for the season. Foles had been released and they didn't want to take any chances buttercup would get hurt before the season. This might become standard practice for such a fragile player

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 disappeared again when the truth bombs come out. I'm sure he's frantically searching the internet to find that "surgery" or "procedure".

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah if he wants to be sued or get in trouble for malpractice. I am sure they would be cool with losing their license

how would they get sued for malpractice when there wasn’t an injury. Come on man, think. How can you even think to call that malpractice. Who would sue him. That was bad bro

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didn't ask him to fake an injury, they told him they were concerned and wanted him to rest his injuries so he won't be more injured. They told him he was the future and didn't want to risk further injury, which was somewhat true, but mostly they wanted to see if Foles could pull another miracle and save the season

Yes, I don’t believe that’s true but it’s not out the realm of possibility. What’s completely out of range is Manster and Handi saying they got the Drs to lie to the media and he never did fracture a vertebrae.
I know how you post and I know you
don’t think that’s true

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would they get sued for malpractice when there wasn’t an injury. Come on man, think. How can you even think to call that malpractice. Who would sue him. That was bad bro
Doctoring medical reports to deceive the NFL? (or the actual player) There are lots of scenarios where any of these things could come into play.
Now you are just trying to find something to argue about.
Guarantee if a fired medical doctor came out & admitted to all this he would go under a review board for his medical license.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...I didn't say that
They told him they were holding him out to make sure he was ready for the season. Foles had been released and they didn't want to take any chances buttercup would get hurt before the season. This might become standard practice for such a fragile player

now this I agree with because he does have a bad injury history. But Manster is saying he doesn’t get hurt a lot because this was a made up injury and his vertebrae were never damaged

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctoring medical reports to deceive the NFL? (or the actual player) There are lots of scenarios where any of these things could come into play.
Now you are just trying to find something to argue about.
Guarantee if a fired medical doctor came out & admitted to all this he would go under a review board for his medical license.

so you’re saying he would risk his license to make up a fake injury but he wouldn’t risk his license after he got fired. That really doesn’t make sense. But what really doesn’t make sense is Manster saying they got the Drs to risk their license just to not hurt Wentz’s feelings... but I know you don’t believe that nonsense

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don’t think that’s true
well sure....we're all homers to a degree, but you wrote the book with reagrds to wentz
It's just my opinion but I think it's exactly the thinking of the eagles brass, Who could blame um....Foles had just pulled the impossible the year before and he was right there. Every team woulda done the same based on how the eagles were playing with wentz. It was do or die time and they wanted to roll with Foles. Darn good thing for you Foles didn't pull it off again cause if he had, Wentz was history in Philly

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I don’t believe that’s true but it’s not out the realm of possibility. What’s completely out of range is Manster and Handi saying they got the Drs to lie to the media and he never did fracture a vertebrae.
don’t think that’s true

Show us a link of me saying that. Right after you tell us what Pday "thinks". and right after you show us proof of that "surgery" or "procedure".

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you’re saying he would risk his license to make up a fake injury but he wouldn’t risk his license after he got fired. That really doesn’t make sense. But what really doesn’t make sense is Manster saying they got the Drs to risk their license just to not hurt Wentz’s feelings... but I know you don’t believe that nonsense

If he had an injury, why wasn't he on IR in mid December when he was benched for poor play?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sure....we're all homers to a degree, but you wrote the book.
It's just my opinion but I think it's exactly the thinking of the eagles brass, Who could blame um....Foles had just pulled the impossible the year before and he was right there. Every team woulda done the same based on how the eagles were playing with wentz. It was do or die time and they wanted to roll with Foles. Darn good thing for you Foles didn't pull it off again cause if he had, Wentz was history in Philly

Agaim, I have no issue with you feeling this happened. I only came out when Manster said Wentz was never hurt. They got the Drs to lie and say he has a vertebrae fracture. Thanks for being level headed on not letting your hate of Eagles fans keep you from being like Manster.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show us a link of me saying that. Right after you tell us what Pday "thinks". and right after you show us proof of that "surgery" or "procedure".

Derp

Wait...
How many times did you say this
Was a fake injury?
Jesus

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking in more a general sense. Not one particular one. Quit merging conversation.
Usually when a team doctor lies it is to hide an injury & yes that happens a lot. (not make one up) So yes. if a doctor covers up an injury then later on once released from that team & he says Hey I covered up an injury for that team. You think he wont go before a review board? & if that doctor hid the injury from the player. Yes he could get sued.
Havent even mentioned what the NFL themselves might do if it came to light. So to answer your original question again. No. I dont think an ex team doctor is gonna empty the skeletons from the closet. They have to much to lose themselves.
Also most of these team doctors end up with another job inside the community (NFL) unless they are deemed a problem & get blackballed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your hate of Eagles fans keep you from being like Manster.
I think manster is saying pretty much what I am, he's just striking to the core.

lets be honest here. Manster has solid football points much more than not. As I said, we're all homers to a degree but Iggloo, Koy and Nut are always over the top, so yes, I dislike eagle fans based on their constant bull shit opinions....zero objectivity. Iggloo & Koy can dish it out but fold like a cheap suit when volley is returned. Nut is just a nut and I hope he puts me on ignore to allow me the trifecta with these three asshats