• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz's ego?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. It seems like to me only one player doesn’t seem to mesh with Wentz and it’s rumored to have been Alshon. The rest of the locker room stood by Wentz and supported him. I guess we are all guessing. I just really don’t think the one issue they brought up with Jenkins is true.
It does seem like it's a stretch. The wr thing is interesting. Again it's here say.... but just like Ben...... where there's smoke there's usually some fire. He's generally a good leader. But he's had his moments of being a dick
With ppl and a diva....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is... is they didn’t get rid of him because he had the locker rooms ear. They got rid of him because the Eagles are an old team and he was 32 looking for a new deal. The articles said this all might not be correct.
thing is Wentz leadership has been in question for a long time. & I am not saying he is a bad guy or anything like that. Just when you see that much smoke. Chances are there is fire.

Also the fact not wanting to bring in vets that could help the team so Wentz can feel confident enough to become the leader. I mean he is either a leader or he is not. A vet presence shouldnt change that.

No matter how you spin this. This cant look good for Wentz or his psyche.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn’t. And the fact that all the top media outlets reported he had a fractured vertebrae really makes your theory ridiculous. But the fact when Foles was no longer an Eagle and they brought in 3 new WRs that need to get their timing down with the starting QB and they keep that QB from throwing the following season to heal further heal makes your idea that they kept him out of practice not to heal but to just keep a lie going is painfully absurd.
Yes it does. The team management could have been discussing him being benched, someone in that group brings up his fragile ego saying benching Cathy could destroy his whole career, so they resort to the Fake injury allowing Wince to save face.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. The team management could have been discussing him being benched, someone in that group brings up his fragile ego saying benching Cathy could destroy his whole career, so they resort to the Fake injury allowing Wince to save face.

What’s stupid about your theory is asking him to go through all of these lies would hurt his confidence a shit ton more than just simply benching him. “Hey Carson, we don’t want to hurt your fragile ego so we need to to pretend like you got hurt. Then pretend like you have a broken vertebrae. Then pretend to go through physical therapy and next year when Foles is gone pretend like you are recovering so don’t practice OK Carson.”
Do you even see how absolutely absurd that is. It’s so incredibly ridiculous I’m at a loss for words on how to describe your theory.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn’t. And the fact that all the top media outlets reported he had a fractured vertebrae really makes your theory ridiculous. But the fact when Foles was no longer an Eagle and they brought in 3 new WRs that need to get their timing down with the starting QB and they keep that QB from throwing the following season to heal further heal makes your idea that they kept him out of practice not to heal but to just keep a lie going is painfully absurd.

Wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is Wentz leadership has been in question for a long time. & I am not saying he is a bad guy or anything like that. Just when you see that much smoke. Chances are there is fire.

Also the fact not wanting to bring in vets that could help the team so Wentz can feel confident enough to become the leader. I mean he is either a leader or he is not. A vet presence shouldnt change that.

No matter how you spin this. This cant look good for Wentz or his psyche.

I think you’re making it bigger then it really is. It was just one guy who wasn’t getting the ball enough. The entire rest of the locker room said it was nonsense.
I don’t thinking it about not bringing in vets because of his psyche. One, there were no good FA WR other then Cooper and, two, I think they are saying the want someone young to pair up with Wentz for 10 years

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you’re making it bigger then it really is. It was just one guy who wasn’t getting the ball enough. The entire rest of the locker room said it was nonsense.
I don’t thinking it about not bringing in vets because of his psyche. One, there were no good FA WR other then Cooper and, two, I think they are saying the want someone young to pair up with Wentz for 10 years

You must be high or stupid to think Wentz is playing in ten years. He'll get injured again and retire.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you kidding me.
The texans traded a top WR for a bag of chips! (& the bag was already opened) :eek:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be high or stupid to think Wentz is playing in ten years. He'll get injured again and retire.

wait, I thought you said he didn’t get injured. Pick a side.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve done a great job bringing in talent except for WR and CB. It’s strange. Haven’t landed a true pro bowl type #1 in the draft since Mike Quick in the early 80s. Crazy!

Or you could say the same scouting that brought in Lane Johnson, Jason Kelce, Zach Ertz, Brandon Graham, Fletcher Cox

Desean and Maclin were both very good.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure

I bet that Wentz gets injured a lot

you bet he doesn't.

I win.

That’s not the bet. You said all the major sports media outlets didn’t say he injured his vertebrae when they ALL did.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s stupid about your theory is asking him to go through all of these lies would hurt his confidence a shit ton more than just simply benching him. “Hey Carson, we don’t want to hurt your fragile ego so we need to to pretend like you got hurt. Then pretend like you have a broken vertebrae. Then pretend to go through physical therapy and next year when Foles is gone pretend like you are recovering so don’t practice OK Carson.”
Do you even see how absolutely absurd that is. It’s so incredibly ridiculous I’m at a loss for words on how to describe your theory.
Obviously you are clueless on the definition of Fragike Ego. You should be well schooled on the subject, as it also describes you.