• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz's ego?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you are clueless on the definition of Fragike Ego. You should be well schooled on the subject, as it also describes you.

Always ignore the obvious and insert insult instead of a rebuttal. Same old same old

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know who the sources are to those reports?

The people reporting that he was injured are the best in the business and if there was any slight, slight, slight chance the Eagles were lying there would be like a 1000 reporters desperate to get that story.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people reporting that he was injured are the best in the business and if there was any slight, slight, slight chance the Eagles were lying there would be like a 1000 reporters desperate to get that story.
Why is it.
When you say someone reported something. You claim they are the best in the business?
yet when SP provide links. They are just wrong? :scratch:

Just an observation.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't dodge the question. Who gave that info to the reporters?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it.
When you say someone reported something. You claim they are the best in the business?
yet when SP provide links. They are just wrong? :scratch:

Just an observation.

Yes, and the links he reported 1 arent being reported by every single media outlet and 2 the article specifically said their theory could be wrong. Two totally different scenarios.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CMON PE1....Think for 5 Minutes and pull the ball washer glasses off

2018, Wentz was hurting, not injured, playing like shit and Foles was there, who had just lead the Eagles to their greatest stretch of win in their long history. Most teams don'y want to fuck with their young QB's ego but they wanted to go with Foles to see if he could capture magic again ( which he kinda did seeing how he played well and got a struggling team in the playoffs). Philly took the least path of resistance to switch to Foles and not fuck with the young QB's ego.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 (or any other Eagle fan)
Have they made changes to the eagles medical staff since misdiagnosing Wentz' back? (Allegedly for manster)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im assuming the Eagles organization and the doctors who located the damaged verterbrae.
So the same guys who I think orchestrated the fake injury. Got it. You see it doesn't matter how good a reporter is if he's given false information.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CMON PE1....Think for 5 Minutes and pull the ball washer glasses off

2018, Wentz was hurting, not injured, playing like shit and Foles was there, who had just lead the Eagles to their greatest stretch of win in their long history. Most teams don'y want to fuck with their young QB's ego but they wanted to go with Foles to see if he could capture magic again ( which he kinda did seeing how he played well and got a struggling team in the playoffs). Philly took the least path of resistance to switch to Foles and not fuck with the young QB's ego.

There is a small chance that could be true but if you believe he didn’t have a fracture of his vertebrae I don’t know what to say. I’ll put you on the stupid list with Manster and Handi.
You’re saying they held him out of camp the following season just to pretend like he was hurt when he really wasn’t. I mean I disagree with you on opinions frequently but you’ve never been a clown like the other two. And to ask him to fake an injury and pretend to not practice on go for PT would destroy his ego a shit ton more

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the same guys who I think orchestrated the fake injury. Got it. You see it doesn't matter how good a reporter is if he's given false information.
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes but if anyone thought there’s a chance you could be right they would have found that out, for the exclusive and made the organization look like fools. That’s just ridiculously naive of you

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 (or any other Eagle fan)
Have they made changes to the eagles medical staff since misdiagnosing Wentz' back? (Allegedly for manster)

3 times in 3 years.
The good news is we have Dr. Kervorkian now to take care of our guys.

And I’m sure one of the fired Drs or trainers would have brought up the injury was fake. Ever think of that?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a small chance that could be true but if you believe he didn’t have a fracture of his vertebrae I don’t know what to say. I’ll put you on the stupid list with Manster and Handi.
You’re saying they held him out of camp the following season just to pretend like he was hurt when he really wasn’t. I mean I disagree with you on opinions frequently but you’ve never been a clown like the other two. And to ask him to fake an injury and pretend to not practice on go for PT would destroy his ego a shit ton more

fuck you asshole, you're the only stupid one here.

still waiting for that link to a "surgery" or a "procedure". tick tock.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 times in 3 years.
The good news is we have Dr. Kervorkian now to take care of our guys.

And I’m sure one of the fired Drs or trainers would have brought up the injury was fake. Ever think of that?
yeah if he wants to be sued or get in trouble for malpractice. I am sure they would be cool with losing their license

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find where I said it wasn't fractured. I said all along he was fine before the Dallas, a game they felt that if they lost there season was all but over. In that game Wince was hardly touched, and a few day after the game the team said Wentz was fine, they a few days later they announce this "injury" allowing them to bring in Foles without PUBLICLY benching Wince. I don't believe Wentz was any worse for wear after the Dallas game than he was prior. Now if his EGO is really in question, it makes sense to tell him "Were going to notify the media you are injured so we don't have to tell them you're benched".

Last edited: