• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz's ego?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking in more a general sense. Not one particular one. Quit merging conversation.
Usually when a team doctor lies it is to hide an injury & yes that happens a lot. (not make one up) So yes. if a doctor covers up an injury then later on once released from that team & he says Hey I covered up an injury for that team. You think he wont go before a review board? & if that doctor hid the injury from the player. Yes he could get sued.
Havent even mentioned what the NFL themselves might do if it came to light. So to answer your original question again. No. I dont think an ex team doctor is gonna empty the skeletons from the closet. They have to much to lose themselves.
Also most of these team doctors end up with another job inside the community (NFL) unless they are deemed a problem & get blackballed.

It's shameful that PE1 has to be talked to like a child. Your entire post will fly aimlessly over his head as he misquotes you and tells you what you are thinking.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to some extent, at some point, you have to admit where there is smoke there is fire and these issues keep coming up with Wentz and not just from Jeffery.

Given the stories coming out of the locker room over the past two years — from leaks that may or may not have been (but probably definitely were) coming from the team's star receiver to others questioning the Eagles quarterback's leadership abilities — it's a bit concerning that the team is now so proactive in protecting Wentz from his own teammates that it's preventing them from going after the top talent on the board. Actually, it's more than a bit concerning.

At some point, however, they're going to need to be able to trust Wentz to control that locker room, no matter what veterans are in it. If they want Wentz to be the leader, they're going to need to let him be the leader. And as he enters his fifth season, you'd hope he's already at that point, but that doesn't appear to be the case just yet given what we've seen play out so far this offseason.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to some extent, at some point, you have to admit where there is smoke there is fire and these issues keep coming up with Wentz and not just from Jeffery.

Given the stories coming out of the locker room over the past two years — from leaks that may or may not have been (but probably definitely were) coming from the team's star receiver to others questioning the Eagles quarterback's leadership abilities — it's a bit concerning that the team is now so proactive in protecting Wentz from his own teammates that it's preventing them from going after the top talent on the board. Actually, it's more than a bit concerning.

At some point, however, they're going to need to be able to trust Wentz to control that locker room, no matter what veterans are in it. If they want Wentz to be the leader, they're going to need to let him be the leader. And as he enters his fifth season, you'd hope he's already at that point, but that doesn't appear to be the case just yet given what we've seen play out so far this offseason.

I may be completely wrong but I am under the impression that it was only one player. I’m also of the opinion they aren’t trying to magically make Wentz a leader by getting rid of other team leaders. The truth is u either have it or you don’t. Like I said, I haven’t heard anything outside of one player who got
targeted more by Foles. I guess time will tell who is right. Seems like he did a great job of leading those no names at the end of last season so we will see

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, you can say it's only one player but even Wentz has admitted it. And let's be honest, it's never only one player...

“So I realize I maybe wasn’t the greatest teammate at times because I was emotionally kind of all over the place. To the outside world, I probably didn’t show it much. But internally, you’re definitely fighting some sort of emotions. … So there’s things to learn just about how to handle myself in certain situations.”

I realize I have my shortcomings. Yes, I can be selfish. I think we all have selfishness inside of us. There’s human elements to that, that I really look at and say, ‘Well, I can get better.’ I always say I can be better on the field, off the field, how I carry myself.”

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic on this for a sec.

How the hell does Howie back out of a deal for a top 2 WR? Seriously couldn't have offered Sanders and a second for Hopkins. Dope.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic on this for a sec.

How the hell does Howie back out of a deal for a top 2 WR? Seriously couldn't have offered Sanders and a second for Hopkins. Dope.

Me and a lot of Eagle fans were really disappointed. He would have been perfect for the Eagles. Sanders would be a tough give up.
I’m not big on star RBs but that kid looks like the real deal. The only think I can think that dissuaded him is the 20+ million per he wants while having two other WR making 10+ million already. But still. That guy is awesome and I’m bummed he’s not an Eagle

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, you can say it's only one player but even Wentz has admitted it. And let's be honest, it's never only one player...

“So I realize I maybe wasn’t the greatest teammate at times because I was emotionally kind of all over the place. To the outside world, I probably didn’t show it much. But internally, you’re definitely fighting some sort of emotions. … So there’s things to learn just about how to handle myself in certain situations.”

I realize I have my shortcomings. Yes, I can be selfish. I think we all have selfishness inside of us. There’s human elements to that, that I really look at and say, ‘Well, I can get better.’ I always say I can be better on the field, off the field, how I carry myself.”

Why is it never one player? I didn’t get that part but I follow you on everything else.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just wild to me how a fanbase will put down the only QB in their history to win a SB to prop up a injury prone brittle bitch

And you asked how this is Foles related, then drop this little gem.

Nick Foles isn't any good. He got hot, just as Joe Flacco got hot, and you guys think that actually means he's a good QB. LMAO. He is Joe Flacco, a journeyman who got on a roll for a few games. More evidence came last week when he was once again rejected, this time for something called Gardner Minshew.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Foles isn't any good. He got hot, just as Joe Flacco got hot, and you guys think that actually means he's a good QB. LMAO. He is Joe Flacco, a journeyman who got on a roll for a few games. More evidence came last week when he was once again rejected, this time for something called Gardner Minshew.
While you might have a point. Lets be real.
The Jags arent the sharpest tool in the shed. They seem to be dismantling their team & just going cheap.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol you’re the one that brought up Foles then some other dipshit responded, I was responding to that I just didn’t quote anything