• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say round 2 or 3 , Ridder Zappe or Strong
Please take strong out .. he is a stature and don't fit in turners system .. wentz don't fit either

1.watson
2. CARR
3 Corral
4 willis

Plans 1 2 3 4

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Wentz, I dont thing we will select a QB at #11.
If Washington hires Wentz, they will finish last in the division, and Rivera will either have the hottest seat in the league or be outright fired.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I would cut falco
Correct, that would be the move to make. Heinicke becomes the odd player out because of the style of play. Allen's style of play is more closely aligned with Wentz.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please take strong out .. he is a stature and don't fit in turners system .. wentz don't fit either

1.watson
2. CARR
3 Corral
4 willis

Plans 1 2 3 4
I wouldn't include Carr in this list, the Raiders will hold on to him for at least one more season, but your point is well made.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say round 2 or 3 , Ridder Zappe or Strong
I'll take none of the above for $200 Alex! If Washington can't get Corrall or Willis, providing they haven't traded for their QB, then they MUST pass on any of these guys and use the pick to strengthen the team.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Washington hires Wentz, they will finish last in the division, and Rivera will either have the hottest seat in the league or be outright fired.
Very possible. I do think Wentz might be good enough to allow Willis to sit for a year. Everything I've heard lately is Pickett doesn't get past Carolina.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very possible. I do think Wentz might be good enough to allow Willis to sit for a year. Everything I've heard lately is Pickett doesn't get past Carolina.
Now that N.Y. Giants appear to be self-correcting, Washington would have the worse QB in the division, but you are correct, his job wouldn't be to win a bunch of games, he would be here to get through a season that allows the rookie to get ready. My concern is all of the calls for the rookie to start will create pressure, especially if things turn out to be as I believe, and there are mounting losses with Wentz. So, here are my questions for you.

>How much pressure will RR have on him to start the rookie, especially if he is selected at pick #11?

>How many wins do you see Washington producing with a QB like Wentz at the helm?

> If as I suggest the wins are scattered, will RR repeat his mistake of a previous season and bench Wentz in favor of the unprepared rookie?

> What happens with said unprepared rookie if he isn't allowed to sit in his first year?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that N.Y. Giants appear to be self-correcting, Washington would have the worse QB in the division, but you are correct, his job wouldn't be to win a bunch of games, he would be here to get through a season that allows the rookie to get ready. My concern is all of the calls for the rookie to start will create pressure, especially if things turn out to be as I believe, and there are mounting losses with Wentz. So, here are my questions for you.

>How much pressure will RR have on him to start the rookie, especially if he is selected at pick #11?

>How many wins do you see Washington producing with a QB like Wentz at the helm?

> If as I suggest the wins are scattered, will RR repeat his mistake of a previous season and bench Wentz in favor of the unprepared rookie?

> What happens with said unprepared rookie if he isn't allowed to sit in his first year?
No pressure if Wentz and the Skins come out hot. Immense pressure if the Skins and Wentz start off slow.

As far as wins, Turner won 7 games with a first place schedule and an XFL QB. If Wentz can't do better than that with a 3rd place schedule, he doesn't belong in the league. I can't answer this question directly until the draft and the off-season shake out.

Ron's seat is gonna be hot next year if he comes outta the gate slow with Wentz or Willis. I do think Snyder is gonna spend next year trying to hold on to the franchise. That's gonna buy Ron time with or without rookie QB mistakes.

Part of me thinks Willis isn't as far off from being unprepared week one. The question I have is if Turner is innovative enough to create a scheme that caters to Willis' strengths and masks his weaknesses. Kyle/RG3 2012

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. RIVIRA has tenure
2. 4 wins with wentz Turner needs a mobile qb Hienicke is at his best moving

3 RR will not bench for a rookie nothing else the rookie can buy him more time . But see 1. RR has Tenure

4. See number 1 RR don't care he levaged tenure only way RR leaves is retire

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pressure if Wentz and the Skins come out hot. Immense pressure if the Skins and Wentz start off slow.

As far as wins, Turner won 7 games with a first place schedule and an XFL QB. If Wentz can't do better than that with a 3rd place schedule, he doesn't belong in the league. I can't answer this question directly until the draft and the off-season shake out.

Ron's seat is gonna be hot next year if he comes outta the gate slow with Wentz or Willis. I do think Snyder is gonna spend next year trying to hold on to the franchise. That's gonna buy Ron time with or without rookie QB mistakes.

Part of me thinks Willis isn't as far off from being unprepared week one. The question I have is if Turner is innovative enough to create a scheme that caters to Willis' strengths and masks his weaknesses. Kyle/RG3 2012
You mean like Turner did with TH? Lol.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No pressure is asking a lot of a team that historically doesn't start seasons "hot." It would be nice if they did, but honestly, I cannot remember the last time that they started 2-0 or better.

Turner would have to turn the entire offense around. going from one where the QB is a lot more mobile who both extends plays and creates off-scheduled ones, to not having these options and plays ending quickly/ more definitively. It could work, but I believe that adjustments that affect the entire unit will take time to become efficient.

Good points on Rivera and Snyder, you might be correct about these things buying time, but after 7-9 and 7-10 seasons would it be so surprising if Snyder began to indicate he's had enough with Rivera? This alone switches the focus, if there's any at that time, from him (Snyder) to what's happening with the team.

No doubt, Willis has the most "upside" of this class. If Washington gets him he is also the least "plug and play" ready of the three (Corrall, Pickett)
How far away from being starter ready is he? I believe of the three he benefits most by sitting in his first season.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. RIVIRA has tenure

3 RR will not bench for a rookie nothing else the rookie can buy him more time . But see 1. RR has Tenure

"Tenure" seems to be your major theme here, but how does that translate into not getting fired? (holding onto his job) The NFL has become known to stand for "Not for Long" and that applies to everyone except the owners.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.watson
2. CARR
3 Corral
4 willis

Plans 1 2 3 4
The 1st 2 plans are shot right off the bat

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tenure" seems to be your major theme here, but how does that translate into not getting fired? (holding onto his job) The NFL has become known to stand for "Not for Long" and that applies to everyone except the owners.
Not in this case RR will be here intill he retires

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take none of the above for $200 Alex! If Washington can't get Corrall or Willis, providing they haven't traded for their QB, then they MUST pass on any of these guys and use the pick to strengthen the team.
You must draft qbs till you find one . Wentz is a bridge so one of those 3 somewhere makes sense . If it’s dicked up then stroud and young come into play the next draft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz will get you nine wins max

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. RIVIRA has tenure

Dan Snyder is forced to sell and all bets are off on anyone from coaching staff to FO

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COMMANDERS already getting Bad press Fire RR it's going be PR nightmare biblical portions .. if you want improvements best bet new asst. Coaches etc etc or F.O

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COMMANDERS already getting Bad press Fire RR it's going be PR nightmare biblical portions .. if you want improvements best bet new asst. Coaches etc etc or F.O
The new owner will want his people coach not the group that lied to us about the name hired a drug kingpin and is sub 500 win / loss record who has dicked up the draft process
Not a good start for an expansion team with a USFL knock off name