• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go play this game of yours with a Browns fan that actually supported him.

I have never been a fan of his from the moment he was drafted.

He's an average QB. Average arm strength. Average completion percentage. And his W/L record is average. Nothing special.

You said some Browns fans were convinced they'd get a 2nd rounder for him. Where's your proof, who said that? I wanna know so I can laugh at them.

I remember this too200_d.gif

Radio is i hear lots of dumb Browns fans

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think he'd end up a Seahawk but it is nice that it is settled now and he's a Panther, never took another snap for the Browns, and Browns got what ever the hell they could for him. So paid 10 million and got a 5th that's a little better then the Bridgewater deal but sort of that kind of deal. Now we'll see what he does for the Panthers. Not much IMO, he'll play badly and the Panthers will lose lots of games ( which they could do with Darnold or Corral). I feel like this was just another very bad QB decision for the Panthers who been on a streak with bad QB decisions. Heads will roll for this move once the season ends.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfraud, Ghost Boy, and the Reef Builder...

If you combined all three of them into one player you'd still have the same mediocre QB... lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did a number of fans say he'd be released (likely you among them)?
Did I say I seriously doubt he'll be released?
was he released?

Yet no victory laps for me as he certainly could have been.
LoL

Only you made post after post about Baker's best option would be to play QB for Cleveland's stacked team while most told you Baker would never do that.

But hey Spinner, you take laps if you like.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All's well that ends well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL

Only you made post after post about Baker's best option would be to play QB for Cleveland's stacked team while most told you Baker would never do that.

But hey Spinner, you take laps if you like.
I did say that COULD be his best option but also said I seriously doubt it happens. so there's that?

Hey, Question Coward, how about you answer these....

Did a number of fans say he'd be released (likely you among them)?
Did I say I seriously doubt he'll be released?
was he released?

Yet no victory laps for me as he certainly could have been.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to those Seahawks fans that want to tank AND retain Pete Carroll.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fans deserve better than they're getting from the organization. Giving a serial predator the biggest guaranteed contract was a dumb move thought by everyone outside the Browns front office.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to those Seahawks fans that want to tank AND retain Pete Carroll.
Hey the Seahawks were losing a bunch games even if they had held onto RW instead of trading him. They are now doing a quick rebuild thanks to the trade and so far so good. Obviously landing a decent QB needs to happen, but none were available this off season ( since Watson was in a mess and much to expensive) so they'll try to land one in the draft next season. In the mean time fill out the other positions with cheap young promising prospects to help win games or try at least. Pete done this before and done it well, so yeah I'm all in with Pete and love how it has gone so far. No matter the wins and loses at the end of the season the outlook will be brighter then the majority of NFL teams going into 2023.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the Seahawks were losing a bunch games even if they had held onto RW instead of trading him. They are now doing a quick rebuild thanks to the trade and so far so good. Obviously landing a decent QB needs to happen, but none were available this off season ( since Watson was in a mess and much to expensive) so they'll try to land one in the draft next season. In the mean time fill out the other positions with cheap young promising prospects to help win games or try at least. Pete done this before and done it well, so yeah I'm all in with Pete and love how it has gone so far. No matter the wins and loses at the end of the season the outlook will be brighter then the majority of NFL teams going into 2023.
200 (1).gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will as a BACKUP QB....not a starting QB

Best job in sports. Paid great, all the team benefits, needed position (gotta always have a backup, no other position can fill it, safeties can fill corners, linebackers to DEs, packages for WR/TE subs, etc.). And generally you have to do fuck all.

Reactions: DJ