• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible trade if your name is Matt Corral...

This is basically telling him he will never start for the team... which is a shame... Corral might not be a great prospect, but opportunity was there and look at Davis Mills, and how he is now the starter for the texans...
I disagree. I don't think Carolina is sitting around thinking that Baker is the future for years to come. He fills a void and gives them a fighting chance right now in a year where Rhule's job is probably on the line. Eventually, Corral will get a shot there. It's just not this year. I don't think Carolina drafted him thinking that he would slide right in and start.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, straight

And after that is done.

angry season 11 GIF

So enjoy those 5 years...

And I'm being generous by saying 5

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I don't think Carolina is sitting around thinking that Baker is the future for years to come. He fills a void and gives them a fighting chance right now in a year where Rhule's job is probably on the line. Eventually, Corral will get a shot there. It's just not this year. I don't think Carolina drafted him thinking that he would slide right in and start.

If it was Carolina's goal to assemble a team with the most underwhelming collection of QBs they are nearing all time greatness.

If they can add Jimmy Garporlrrolrrol or Colin Kaepernick, they'll have achieved legend status.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn’t that more so?? If Carolina shows promise then that means baker does well. And Carolina found their qb for the short term.

If they suck, then they will get a high pick again and draft a top prospect qb in a better class.

If he ain’t starting this season he will likely not be part of this teams future.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL

Only you made post after post about Baker's best option would be to play QB for Cleveland's stacked team while most told you Baker would never do that.

But hey Spinner, you take laps if you like.
I thought him being on the roster for Cleveland was more likely than them releasing him, which would have made no sense at all, especially if Watson doesn't play this year.

Trade was the most likely outcome. The Browns come out okay, especially if it becomes a fourth.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which team gets more wins...

Panthers when Mayfield starts or Browns when Brissett starts?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which team gets more wins...

Panthers when Mayfield starts or Browns when Brissett starts?
Depends on how many games Brissett has to start. The schedule starts off somewhat easy then gets tough. 3-5 through 8 but if Watson gets less they should be over .500.

Carolina has seems to have a pretty tough schedule. If Mayfield starts he is guaranteed to have twice as many games most likely. DW isn’t getting suspended for the entire year

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what he got traded for, glad he's outta town. He's an average QB with an average completion percentage coming off surgery. What were you expecting? Anyway you said no teams were interested in him. That was incorrect.

You just compared LeBron, in a different sports who's a 4x champ, to a QB who's won one playoff game. What's wrong with you?

Calm down groomer. Nobody wanted him including the Panthers. That is why they only gave up a 5th round pick. Taking someone for literally nearly as close to nothing as possible is much different than actually wanting someone.

Lebron was just a point to your teams want him but his salary was too high. Baker could be on a minimum contract and still nobody would want him other than as a backup. He sucks, go cry about it somewhere else.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit Seattle would have been way more fun

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how many games Brissett has to start. The schedule starts off somewhat easy then gets tough. 3-5 through 8 but if Watson gets less they should be over .500.

Carolina has seems to have a pretty tough schedule. If Mayfield starts he is guaranteed to have twice as many games most likely. DW isn’t getting suspended for the entire year
Okay - winning percentage then.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down groomer. Nobody wanted him including the Panthers. That is why they only gave up a 5th round pick. Taking someone for literally nearly as close to nothing as possible is much different than actually wanting someone.
Can turn into a 4th.