• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that report kinda surprised me. I gotta feeling his attitude will be much different once he gets back on the field though.
I agree with the Eagles' fan when it comes to reporters with an agenda. We really do have one here (Grossi) and he took advantage knowing fans would buy any negative story about the team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and me both. Based on what we were hearing I was pretty sure Darnold would be the choice (up until it came out right before the draft). I was OK with the Baker pick, but never thought he would have success so quickly.

Before the draft just wanted them to find the QB they liked best and take him #1. Didn't care who it was.

I didn't want Darnold anywhere near Cleveland. Same w/ Rosen. I wanted the Browns to take Barkley # 1. But now that the season's over the Browns made the right choice. No disrespect to Barkely. But they needed a QB over a RB.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want Darnold anywhere near Cleveland. Same w/ Rosen. I wanted the Browns to take Barkley # 1. But now that the season's over the Browns made the right choice. No disrespect to Barkely. But they needed a QB over a RB.
Yeah...Never got the RB idea over the QB and especially those who said take Barlkey and whichever QB falls to 4 (not saying you said this). We finally put ourselves in position to have a #1 pick with a QB or QBs worthy of #1 and weren't going to take him?

I wonder if, as good as barkley is, the NYGs ever regret passing on Darnold. I like him more than you do, I think, and not like Barkley helped them in the W/L column (but he's a stud, no doubt).

I'll admit as a fan I don't have the first clue, though, how good these guys can be without ever watching their film or talking to them. I really believe if they wanted to ESPN could convince fans a guy like Sam Hubbard should be a top 10 pick.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot

I want some Rizzi's pizza dammit!

Ahhhh. That's good shit. I haven't had it in a while though - a new place moved in called Pavona's at the corner of Market & Sand Run, that is now my co-favorite pizza place (along with Rizzi's). Totally different kind of pizza though; thin, NY style in a brick oven. Really good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh. That's good shit. I haven't had it in a while though - a new place moved in called Pavona's at the corner of Market & Sand Run, that is now my co-favorite pizza place (along with Rizzi's). Totally different kind of pizza though; thin, NY style in a brick oven. Really good.
Always looking for good pizza. where is Rizzi's?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...Never got the RB idea over the QB and especially those who said take Barlkey and whichever QB falls to 4 (not saying you said this). We finally put ourselves in position to have a #1 pick with a QB or QBs worthy of #1 and weren't going to take him?

I wonder if, as good as barkley is, the NYGs ever regret passing on Darnold. I like him more than you do, I think, and not like Barkley helped them in the W/L column (but he's a stud, no doubt).

I'll admit as a fan I don't have the first clue, though, how good these guys can be without ever watching their film or talking to them. I really believe if they wanted to ESPN could convince fans a guy like Sam Hubbard should be a top 10 pick.

I wasn't sold on Darnold when he was @ USC. I think the Giants made the right decision. But they gotta do something about their QB situation. How much longer will they stick w/ Eli? The guy can't play anymore.

In some mock drafts I've heard the Giants would like to get Dwayne Haskins. But I don't think he's ready to be an NFL qb next year. Didn't play in that many games (22) @ Ohio State.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Ahhhh. That's good shit."

I think I hate you right now.:heh: The new place sounds good. Always liked brick over pizza.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sold on Darnold when he was @ USC. I think the Giants made the right decision. But they gotta do something about their QB situation. How much longer will they stick w/ Eli? The guy can't play anymore.

In some mock drafts I've heard the Giants would like to get Dwayne Haskins. But I don't think he's ready to be an NFL qb next year. Didn't play in that many games (22) @ Ohio State.
Can't say it enough....so glad we don't need to worry about QB.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they would've gotten both, but there's no way I can guarantee it, and seeing how Mayfield looked I see no reason to rip them now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they would've gotten both, but there's no way I can guarantee it, and seeing how Mayfield looked I see no reason to rip them now.
If we take Barkley #1, I think Jets or Giants take Baker for sure. question is does the other take Darnold. That's a tough one. I think Giants take a QB or trade out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully the days of the Browns being the biggest joke in the league are over.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right.
One of the stations here had Greg Cosell on all the time leading up to draft. Was pretty much 15-30 minutes about QBs. Wonder what he'll talk about now with the Cleveland radio boys.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the days of the Browns being the biggest joke in the league are over.
Never know how season plays out, but I think we'll find out what the league thinks when the sched. comes out. Guessing a number of national spotlight games will be on the schedule.

Maybe Cinci can take the reigns back?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the stations here had Greg Cosell on all the time leading up to draft. Was pretty much 15-30 minutes about QBs. Wonder what he'll talk about now with the Cleveland radio boys.

I miss the sports talk radio back home. Sports radio out here is just awful. It's Broncos, Broncos, Broncos & more Broncos year around. Hell the Nuggets are having their best season ever & they get little coverage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never know how season plays out, but I think we'll find out what the league thinks when the sched. comes out. Guessing a number of national spotlight games will be on the schedule.

Maybe Cinci can take the reigns back?

Great call on Cincy. The Bungles were the exact team I was thinking about.

The pride of Cincinnait.

Chili-Spaghetti.jpg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the sports talk radio back home. Sports radio out here is just awful. It's Broncos, Broncos, Broncos & more Broncos year around. Hell the Nuggets are having their best season ever & they get little coverage.
what's the local feeling about Elway? any concern that other than Peyton falling in his lap he's been a disaster finding QBs?