• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know and I'm also aware he snuck into Brady's house to jerk him off!

Maybe he should've gone into Krafts house !

He wouldn’t have had to “sneak in” to Krafts house.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on!!

Most male Teachers are either pedos or lazy or both! They are one rung below priests on the the pedo scale and whine even though they get every holiday season off, summers off, weekends off and spring break!

The one @Manster7588 is referring to is PROUDLY living off the inheritance of his parents while still preaching how hard working tax paying Americans should be giving their money to moochers and if you dare question him he calls you a racist!
In defense of teachers, while they do get summers off and most think the only work 7 hours a day, my wife spends hours at home grading papers and prepping for the next week. Also she has to deal with some very disrespectful students and clueless parents.

I have a lot of respect for teachers, as if I went that route I'd be in jail for tossing some kid through a wall.

I will say this though, I've met a good number of teachers and principals, I'd say overall the military has smarter personnel over K-12 teachers.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a couple of skeletons in my closet. I have worked FOR politicians when I was in the high end catering and hospitality industry. And I had my fill of the general public in that business so I couldn't imagine doing it for a career and having to kiss so much ass.
Well I think you'd be good as a politician as you know how to give a political response to baited questions.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your thoughts on those of us who joined the military?

Are we a bunch of idiots who couldn't get into college?

@PhoenixEagles1 rooted for the Vietnamese while watching Rambo II. He found the end “disappointing”.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of teachers, while they do get summers off and most think the only work 7 hours a day, my wife spends hours at home grading papers and prepping for the next week. Also she has to deal with some very disrespectful students and clueless parents.

I have a lot of respect for teachers, as if I went that route I'd be in jail for tossing some kid through a wall.

I will say this though, I've met a good number of teachers and principals, I'd say overall the military has smarter personnel over K-12 teachers.

Whoa... I made a distinction about MALE teachers. Females are much better teachers. They are generally smarter than the male ones, work harder and care more about the students.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on!!

Most male Teachers are either pedos or lazy or both! They are one rung below priests on the the pedo scale and whine even though they get every holiday season off, summers off, weekends off and spring break!

The one @Manster7588 is referring to is PROUDLY living off the inheritance of his parents while still preaching how hard working tax paying Americans should be giving their money to moochers and if you dare question him he calls you a racist!

I wouldn't go that far. Have a couple of buddies who are teachers and my fiancé is a teacher. I think, like most anything, you have a mix of people in it for a variety of reasons.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa... I made a distinction about MALE teachers. Females are much better teachers. They are generally smarter than the male ones, work harder and care more about the students.
Some do become teachers because they want short work days and long summers off, then they find it's actual work and retire early.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His rookie record was a losing one.
In fact 2017 when he was surrounded by a Superbowl caliber team is the only time he didnt have a losing record. :thumb:
:scratch: Did the Browns have a winning season last year?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am buddy!

I will wait until week 10 though before I start "cramming stats down your throat!"
Is this when he gets injured & you use averages to claim what he would have done if he completed the season?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield/Wentz debate.

Mayfield came into the job in one of the worst case scenarios for a QB & succeeded. No offense, no leadership, Coaching situation in complete disarray.

People keep using 2017 for Wentz in defense. Which was a top scenario for a QB.
Super Bowl caliber team. & when I say team I include leadership & coaching ability, not just players.

Could we imagine how well Baker could be under those conditions? How good/bad Wentz might be under the Browns conditions last year?
Baptism under fire. Which is why at this point I would lean towards mayfield. This is without using stats.

The counter against Mayfield is now that DC's have film on him. How well will he respond. Will he struggle his sophomore year. If so will he bounce back year 3?

I do think both will succeed in this league. but for the question at hand with so little to go on.
I would choose Baker.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really disagree with this, but let's be honest. Fans made up their minds on him and were gonna blame him for anything that went wrong. The one in this thread actually blamed him because a kicker didn't do his job.

In addition, I'm sure you have heard all the grief he received for the "trust me" comment, right? Know what that was? That's Hue taking the bullet and NOT throwing his FO under the bus.

But, again, don't disagree with your main premise....all the "I'm the head coach" talk is a bad look. And someone should have told him to shut the hell up in pressers.
A true leader doesn't have to tell others that they're in charge. Others just understand that, and it really comes down to respect. He didn't really do a lot to garner that.

And I'll be honest, I put a good amount of blame on him for the Zane situation. If your kicker has an injury that's affecting his ability to be good, that's on the HC to know what's happening. It was clear for two games that something was wrong, but when he came out and flatout said "I had no idea he was hurt", that's just a really bad look. It's obviously not his fault he got hurt, but he needs to be plugged in to his team enough to know something is wrong.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he ever given his thoughts on Haley, the guy who really held him back? Being serious. I've never heard anyone ask.
Honestly I don't think he has, which makes me think it probably wasn't mainly on Haley. It's clear the friction between Hue and Haley affected the team, but at the end of the day it's the job of the HC to be a leader of not only his players, but his coaches, and Hue failed miserably in that department, which is why he gets a lot of blame.