• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and sorry to bring it up again, but let's also not forget to believe what you do you think the GM gave up a 3rd round pick and paid a guy $16 mil, and planned for him to be the backup?

Deflect away, my friend.

If I agree w/ you will you shut up? Just like in the NBA threads you have to get the last word in. It's bizarre how upset you get whenever someone doesn't agree w/ you. But please continue your ramblings. It's entertaining.

I get it. You're a Hue Jackson fan. And that's why you're defending him. Which is fine. I just think he was a lousy coach. One last time for you. His 3-36-1 record is the worst ever w/ one team. And he's the only coach to lose 14 games in a row twice.

But go right ahead & blame the GM for Hue's record.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have 1 year to go off of with Mayfield, and it was significantly better than Carson's first year, and he's also not constantly hurt. It'll be nice to see Baker with a full season having a competent coaching staff and not just half a season. I see no reason he can't surpass Wentz' year two numbers.
Has he ever given his thoughts on Haley, the guy who really held him back? Being serious. I've never heard anyone ask.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the military you have a mix. Some joined because they couldn't get into college. Some because they couldn't pay for college right away. Some because they didn't know what to do with their life. Some because it was either that or jail. An some because they wanted to blow some "towel heads" up.

OK, last question, but it's a two part question.
Do you know the difference between Then and Than? And if you do, do you think a Teacher-Of-Year should know the difference?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I call him a moron. He pretty much called it. Just forgot about those who joined for love of country.

I know I joined for two reasons. 1. Country pride. 2. No money for college.

This @DallasSucks guy seems okay in my book... let’s give him a chance. He’s only off the rails about his love for Wentz. Hell, there’s plenty of those idiots around. Just look at @mcnabb7542!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This @DallasSucks guy seems okay in my book... let’s give him a chance. He’s only off the rails about his love for Wentz. Hell, there’s plenty of those idiots around. Just look at @mcnabb7542!
I know, I did think he was an alt, so I looked at his post history. Was easy to see he came from Rivals as many other knew him.

Just using him to fuck with The Moron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I agree w/ you will you shut up? Just like in the NBA threads you have to get the last word in. It's bizarre how upset you get whenever someone doesn't agree w/ you. But please continue your ramblings. It's entertaining.

I get it. You're a Hue Jackson fan. And that's why you're defending him. Which is fine. I just think he was a lousy coach. One last time for you. His 3-36-1 record is the worst ever w/ one team. And he's the only coach to lose 14 games in a row twice.

But go right ahead & blame the GM for Hue's record.
you actually don't get it. I said I wanted Hue gone and you think I'm a fan?

But excellent deflection.....you must think little of Dorsey if you think he spent a 3rd and paid a guy $16 mil to be a backup. Hang in there, I think Dorsey will do a nice job for us.

Oh, and I laugh at your blather. It's entertainment. Far from upset as you seem to be when someone can easily refute your comments with logic, facts and reason causing you to go into Deflect Mode.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, last question, but it's a two part question.
Do you know the difference between Then and Than? And if you do, do you think a Teacher-Of-Year should know the difference?

Than is usually used in comparison while Then is usually used in relation to time or sequence. It can be tricky at times and there's been more than a couple of grammar mishaps on my part. So while I a teacher of the year should know the difference, I can see where they can mix it up occasionally from time to time. Though I'll give more of a pass to a History or Science teacher than I would an English one.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude your getting all worked up a little early, we can pin this and examine a year or two from now....

I'm sure the Browns fans would hope you slow it down, they finally have a QB that could be the real deal here but there not going bat shit crazy cause they know weird shit can happen at any time!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than is usually used in comparison while Then is usually used in relation to time or sequence. It can be tricky at times and there's been more than a couple of grammar mishaps on my part. So while I a teacher of the year should know the difference, I can see where they can mix it up occasionally from time to time. Though I'll give more of a pass to a History or Science teacher than I would an English one.

Right on!!

Most male Teachers are either pedos or lazy or both! They are one rung below priests on the the pedo scale and whine even though they get every holiday season off, summers off, weekends off and spring break!

The one @Manster7588 is referring to is PROUDLY living off the inheritance of his parents while still preaching how hard working tax paying Americans should be giving their money to moochers and if you dare question him he calls you a racist!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude your getting all worked up a little early, we can pin this and examine a year or two from now....

I'm sure the Browns fans would hope you slow it down, they finally have a QB that could be the real deal here but there not going bat shit crazy cause they know weird shit can happen at any time!

We don’t have to wait that long!! You’re gonna jam wentz stats down my throat this coming year!!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I lied. One more question. Are you a politician, or maybe work in politics?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the browns fan I just asked a general question to the board which one posters think they would rather have. In case you missed it the voting is about 4-1 for the Browns guy.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I lied. One more question. Are you a politician, or maybe work in politics?

No, a couple of skeletons in my closet. I have worked FOR politicians when I was in the high end catering and hospitality industry. And I had my fill of the general public in that business so I couldn't imagine doing it for a career and having to kiss so much ass.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the browns fan I just asked a general question to the board which one posters think they would rather have. In case you missed it the voting is about 4-1 for the Browns guy.

That's cause everyone loves the underdog!