• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Mayfield: who would you rather have?

who would you rather have?

• Wentz

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Mayfield

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure are a Hue apologist. Don't blame the HC for anything. Blame others. :pound:

Hue's 3-36-1 record wasn't his fault right?
And you proved my point....irrational wont answer direct questions, and you skipped them all. Even the yes/no question.

And, no, I'm not an apologist. Just not one who will blame the HC for everything that goes wrong. Hue is certainly responsible for many of their issues. He is also awful in interviews. Needs to learn when to shut up and, yes, he does blame other too much.

Maybe you can answer the questions on your second try. I'll dumb them down a little for you if you think it would help.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you proved my point....irrational wont answer direct questions, and you skipped them all. Even the yes/no question.

And, no, I'm not an apologist. Just not one who will blame the HC for everything that goes wrong. Hue is certainly responsible for many of their issues. He is also awful in interviews. Needs to learn when to shut up and, yes, he does blame other too much.

Maybe you can answer the questions on your second try. I'll dumb them down a little for you if you think it would help.

I already answered you, I said I don't agree. Do I have to say it again? The problem is it's not the answer you want to hear. Dumb it down? The only dumb thing right now is you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already answered you, I said I don't agree. Do I have to say it again? The problem is it's not the answer you want to hear. Dumb it down? The only dumb thing right now is you.
There were 3 questions and "I don't agree" could only be used to answer the first one. I'll add a 4th, though you might really get thrown off.......

*If he's so bad, why did Oakland go from 8-8 with him to 4-12 when he left?

And, sorry, "I don't agree" could not be an answer there either.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 3 questions and "I don't agree" could only be used to answer the first one. I'll add a 4th, though you might really get thrown off.......

*If he's so bad, why did Oakland go from 8-8 with him to 4-12 when he left?

And, sorry, "I don't agree" could not be an answer there either.

Who cares what he did in Oakland? Well other than you. Go ahead & disagree w/ this: 3-36-1 (the worst record for a HC w/ 1 team ever) - only HC to lose 14 games in a row twice.

I don't care what Hue did outside of Cleveland. As a lifelong Browns fan I only care about what he did w/ the team. Stop acting like he shouldn't take the vast majority of the blame for his failures.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what he did in Oakland? Well other than you. Go ahead & disagree w/ this: 3-36-1 (the worst record for a HC w/ 1 team ever) - only HC to lose 14 games in a row twice.

I don't care what Hue did outside of Cleveland. As a lifelong Browns fan I only care about what he did w/ the team. Stop acting like he shouldn't take the vast majority of the blame for his failures.
As I said, the irrational will refuse to answer direct questions and will deflect instead, as you just did. Again.

I wont disagree with what you said. I don't think he was a good coach at all and.....read this until it sinks in......was glad they got rid of him (so long as Haley went, too, as keeping him would not have helped).

As I keep saying, I'm just too rational to blame the HC for everything as you (and most) will do when they don't like a coach. The plan was to lose and lose a lot. Haslem was even told you might not even want to go to games the first 2 years as it will be painful to watch. They correctly decided a complete teardown was needed as opposed to what they had done in the past.....kept aging vets or acquired aging vets so they would win 3-6 games as opposed to what was needed and that was bottoming out.

And here's a flash - it worked. I wouldn't change anything they did beginning in 2016 as any different move might change where they are now, and maybe not for the better

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one has had a legitimate MVP season and just got rated the best QB in his division despite playing with a broken back. And the other has played half a season.

I may be biased, but I'm gonna go with Ginger Jesus.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one has had a legitimate MVP season and just got rated the best QB in his division despite playing with a broken back. And the other has played half a season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

be careful.
The bengals made that mistake once...... & they are still paying for it :heh:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between these two guys, I wouldn't want Dak.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes you will. That ship has sailed.
What would you select as over/under for how many games he will play this season?

Considering he’s not recovering from a torn MCL and has a full offseason. I’ll go with a full season like his Rookie year

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....I am not as anti Hue as most. Not a fan and glad he's gone, but no one was succeeding with the 2016 or 2017 teams. More than a win, maybe, but all that would do was possibly mean no Garrett or Baker.

And I'm of the belief Hue was coach in name only last season. Haley was 100% in charge of the O and Williams the D. I'm curious what Baker thought of Haley.
It was his attitude. Constantly blaming everything on everyone else while never taking his appropriate share of the blame. Watching him on hard knocks showed that he was clearly not a leader, either.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL so NFL seasons are 26 games long now? And Mayfield was rated the best QB in his division as well, despite playing 5 games under the worst head coach in NFL history.