• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

How are fans supposed to own up to things their teams have done? :scratch:

Our fans were livid over the PED's several of our players got caught doing. Flat out calling for heads to roll. What more can we do?
Ok so was Sherman guilty? Or do we need an investigation that would find it more probable that he was??? Just asking?

potatobread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn...what else is new. Brady is an all-time great, has 4 rings, but this time, his legacy is tainted.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the deflating ball boys hated Tom Brady. Whole lot of "f--- Tom" in those text messages. Sounds like my house on Sundays. Either way, Pats fans can defend. They can deny. They can even try to change the subject. None of it matters. Belichick is cheater. Tom is a cheater. Kraft attempted to cover for them. The whole organization is dirty. Culture of corruption. It's been exposed. Enjoy the tainted titles.

To be totally honest, I would take 4 tainted titles right now in Miami and display those Lombardi trophies with pride.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the deflating ball boys hated Tom Brady. Whole lot of "f--- Tom" in those text messages. Sounds like my house on Sundays. Either way, Pats fans can defend. They can deny. They can even try to change the subject. None of it matters. Belichick is cheater. Tom is a cheater. Kraft attempted to cover for them. The whole organization is dirty. Culture of corruption. It's been exposed. Enjoy the tainted titles.

To be totally honest, I would take 4 tainted titles right now in Miami and display those Lombardi trophies with pride.
Yep but if this happened in Miami we wouldn't be in denial we'd be mad at our team for the BS. Heck I'm still mad about bullygate even though it was 100 times more ridiculous....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so was Sherman guilty? Or do we need an investigation that would find it more probable that he was??? Just asking?
I don't think there are many that believe he really wasn't dirty, but he beat them at their own game. Brady has no such luck. He's got dumb and dumber with their text records sealing the deal.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep but if this happened in Miami we wouldn't be in denial we'd be mad at our team for the BS. Heck I'm still mad about bullygate even though it was 100 times more ridiculous....

The Pats fans are in a huge amount of denial here. It is clear he knew. He lied about it to cover it up. I knew he was lying the minute he gave his press conference and confidently declared "I didn't deflate those balls." No one said Tom Brady was doing that. He was denying things no one said. But never went as far as to say he didn't ask someone to do it. Robert Kraft and his denial. Bill Belichick making up atmospheric conditions that miraculously only affected the Pats balls and none others.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strip the title and let Brady prove he doesn't need deflated balls to win. We all know that Seattle should've won if it wasn't for that massive brain cramp by Pete Carroll and co.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats fans are always in denial about their "skirting" rules

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happens more frequently to them, but just out of coincidence

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there are many that believe he really wasn't dirty, but he beat them at their own game. Brady has no such luck. He's got dumb and dumber with their text records sealing the deal.
Right on Wiz. You're a straight shooter.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats fans are in a huge amount of denial here. It is clear he knew. He lied about it to cover it up. I knew he was lying the minute he gave his press conference and confidently declared "I didn't deflate those balls." No one said Tom Brady was doing that. He was denying things no one said. But never went as far as to say he didn't ask someone to do it. Robert Kraft and his denial. Bill Belichick making up atmospheric conditions that miraculously only affected the Pats balls and none others.
You are wrong on so many accounts. First of course he knew the NFL started questioning the locker room attendant right after the game. Also do you not think word spread about what happened at half time? Sorry but the Colts footballs (3 of 4 ) tested also were below minimum.
so please don't come here spewing hate. At least have one fact right.
if you didn't read the report just copy what someone wrote back on one of the first pages. It will at least be more accurate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strip the title and let Brady prove he doesn't need deflated balls to win. We all know that Seattle should've won if it wasn't for that massive brain cramp by Pete Carroll and co.
So playing the 2nd half of the AFCCG and SB wasn't enough proof?
We can debate who should've won another time. If a certain player did his job from GB like tge Butler did for NE, SEA woukdn't have even been there. We all know who should've won tgat game. Agree or disagree?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So playing the 2nd half of the AFCCG and SB wasn't enough proof?
We can debate who should've won another time. If a certain player did his job from GB like tge Butler did for NE, SEA woukdn't have even been there. We all know who should've won tgat game. Agree or disagree?
1. Seattle didn't cheat to beat GB so your point is moot.
2. That Brady can play with regulation balls only proves he's a complete fucking moron for having his ball boys change them to something outside of the acceptable range. It in no way proves he's innocent.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Seattle didn't cheat to beat GB so your point is moot.
2. That Brady can play with regulation balls only proves he's a complete fucking moron for having his ball boys change them to something outside of the acceptable range. It in no way proves he's innocent.
NE didn't cheat to beat Seattle. It was a debate on who we feel "should've" won a game. So I would not agree the point is moot.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE didn't cheat to beat Seattle. It was a debate on who we feel "should've" won a game. So I would not agree the point is moot.
I think the only argument is the Pats didn't deserve to be in that game if they cheated and therefor didn't deserve to be world champs. It's not about the actual game vs Seattle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only argument is the Pats didn't deserve to be in that game if they cheated and therefor didn't deserve to be world champs. It's not about the actual game vs Seattle.
That's your interpretation. That's not the way it reads.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just giving my view on it, not any interpretation of anything else.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Butler picking off that pass was due to a deflated ball...

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Butler picking off that pass was due to a deflated ball...

I think for most the point is knowingly trying decieve others to gain an unfair advantage. The degree of the disadvantage is irrelevant. I think most would agree the Pats could have made the same run without deflated balls which is why it is so perplexing that they did. Why even take that risk? Why risk further tarnish your brand?