• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells report finds Colts played with illegal balls

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm maybe because the Colts don't have a history of pushing the fine line between be competive and actually cheating? Or maybe because they keep getting blown out in the playoffs. Maybe both reasons.
Could be? Or maybe because the Pats had 3 Xs as many balls tested as well? Not enough time to check the other 8 Colt balls! Yet an assistant can deflate 12 in under 100 seconds?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells Report: More Probable Than Not Colts Played With Under-Inflated Footballs

Why were only 4 Colts balls tested at halftime after finding out 3 out of 4 of them were under inflated?

Why did they stop testing the Colts balls once they realized most of their balls were also underinflated? Curious.

Whether deflating the footballs had any effect on the game does not matter. The fact is that it is against the rules to inflate /deflate the footballs after the refs check them.

The New England Patriots cheated again.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether deflating the footballs had any effect on the game does not matter. The fact is that it is against the rules to inflate /deflate the footballs after the refs check them.

The New England Patriots cheated again.

And the Wells report offered no evidence that they cheated.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In part, because they only have 12 minutes at halftime to do the testing, and you had to test all of the Patriots balls.
lol right.

Delaying the game for a minute or two wasn't possible, even though they already had to start the game, and then did again to restart in the second half.

They could have and should have tested them all.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, there is no measure for the number of fucks I don't give about slightly deflated balls. What annoys me is Tom Brady lying between his teeth in order to avoid the slightest bit of backlash. If he had just said "yeah, I asked my ball boys to get the PSI down as low as we could get it, was ignorant of the rule and it is my responsibility to know these things. I am sorry. I goofed" I bet there is not even an investigation. The absolute arrogance and/or cowardice required for him to risk so much to avoid losing so little is what bugs me.

You're probably right but in THIS world of people ready to jump on the Patriots to protect the integrity of the game for anything he probably didn't want to invite another sh*tstorm. ;)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts are awful

Let's talk about the cheating the Pats did against the Ravens