• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great read on deflated balls.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Brady ball-sniffers are still trying to find a way to defend him? Seriously? Does the Tom Brady poster over your bed have old, brown spunk spots on it?

Actually in the beginning I didn't defend him. I thought he was guilty all the way. Then the reports came out, and I actually thought for myself, unlike some of the clowns on the site, who believe what they are told. Also....Brown spunk shots?? Might want to leave the house, take a walk to the Dr and get that shit checked out......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually in the beginning I didn't defend him. I thought he was guilty all the way. Then the reports came out, and I actually thought for myself, unlike some of the clowns on the site, who believe what they are told. Also....Brown spunk shots?? Might want to leave the house, take a walk to the Dr and get that shit checked out......

My initial reaction was 'maybe' but when I heard that underinflated balls are thrown with less accuracy and slower I figured there was no way he would have that done intentionally. From that point on I knew this was all a big pile of crap!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Brady ball-sniffers are still trying to find a way to defend him? Seriously? Does the Tom Brady poster over your bed have old, brown spunk spots on it?

Welcome to 2015 fool ... we're the ones who aren't sniffing his balls

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boards have been pretty slow and Hammer's rent to his mother is due. I think he's created a couple alter egos?

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I just stood in the middle of a Back Bay circle jerk.

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb post, Southie.

Stay off team boards completely. Not gonna tell you twice.

What does that even mean? Am I, like, totally privileged to be here?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to talk football? You are at the mods whim....
Want to shock us? You are gone very quickly.
Go to the main board to troll......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is part of an article in USA Today:

As of this point in time, there have been no real changes for the officials with regards to how the game balls are processed.
This is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.
The league had an extraordinarily easy win with this process. How about the officials actually record their measurements prior to the game, at halftime, and at the end of the game? How about they actually keep the footballs in their sights at all time, and not try to pass the blame to the employee that every single person saw take the footballs, and no one did anything to stop (it's on the security cameras!)? How about having a standardized process for measuring the pressures?
There's still time for this to change. It's just July and maybe the league is waiting until Roger Goodell's verdict before issuing the changes to the football processes. But this is such an absolutely easy fix. If nothing changes for the officials, then it's even more proof that the league is dictated by a dart board.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Atro, how you be you miserable basteech?!?!? How's life in R-Kansas treating you?

Don't get yourself banned again dude, there's too much fun to be had on the general boards to get killed in here.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atro allwas was a fun read on FN but that's gone.
Atro, When in Rome.......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is part of an article in USA Today:

As of this point in time, there have been no real changes for the officials with regards to how the game balls are processed.
This is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.
The league had an extraordinarily easy win with this process. How about the officials actually record their measurements prior to the game, at halftime, and at the end of the game? How about they actually keep the footballs in their sights at all time, and not try to pass the blame to the employee that every single person saw take the footballs, and no one did anything to stop (it's on the security cameras!)? How about having a standardized process for measuring the pressures?
There's still time for this to change. It's just July and maybe the league is waiting until Roger Goodell's verdict before issuing the changes to the football processes. But this is such an absolutely easy fix. If nothing changes for the officials, then it's even more proof that the league is dictated by a dart board.

Hey Tx, why do think USA Today wrote that article?

Because the NFL had a mandatory training conference for league officials last week.

AN, one of the Referees asked the killer question......since the league has said that new rules regarding how footballs will be handled and controlled has been adopted, what is our responsibility for 2015? Wrong question........
Apparently the league hasn't been able to figure out how they will control the footballs and still allow the quarterbacks to doctor them up prior to using them. How the hell will Eli Manning be able to take his footballs and go through three weeks of manual and machine alteration and then have a group of officials determine that they're ok? Even though they're really not footballs anymore, rather they're feltballs, it's the air pressure that's critical. Each of you officials will go to your local Walmart and purchase a Firestone Tire Pressure Gauge. You must carry it at all times on your whistle chain.

The NFL will have a procedure for testing in place by the first game of the season..........

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tx, why do think USA Today wrote that article?

Because the NFL had a mandatory training conference for league officials last week.

AN, one of the Referees asked the killer question......since the league has said that new rules regarding how footballs will be handled and controlled has been adopted, what is our responsibility for 2015? Wrong question........
Apparently the league hasn't been able to figure out how they will control the footballs and still allow the quarterbacks to doctor them up prior to using them. How the hell will Eli Manning be able to take his footballs and go through three weeks of manual and machine alteration and then have a group of officials determine that they're ok? Even though they're really not footballs anymore, rather they're feltballs, it's the air pressure that's critical. Each of you officials will go to your local Walmart and purchase a Firestone Tire Pressure Gauge. You must carry it at all times on your whistle chain.

The NFL will have a procedure for testing in place by the first game of the season..........

THIS?
th

or THIS?

th

or THIS?
mjmQJ5fF3xWnb5qfu6MJCvg.jpg

Maybe we can get definitive answer from Ted Wells. :gaah:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't correct a problem when it was a sting/set-up to begin with.