• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6, San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 10/13/19, 1:05pm, PDT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

San Fran 38:52
Rams 21:08

Sometimes you just have to keep things simple and ask.. “why is this?”

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I picked the 9ers to lose this one so not disappointed in being wrong about that.

I'd say the Rams defense held up their end of the deal today but the Rams offense would be just inexcusable if I was a Rams fan.

I'd say there is no shame in losing the game because the 9ers defense is in the conversation to be the best in the league but given the fact the 9ers were on a short week and the Rams had 10 days to prepare there is no reason to have 78 yards passing, not convert a single 3rd or 4th down, and have 10 1st downs with only 1 of them coming from passing.

I'd say the Rams are really going to need to invest in that offensive line and they need to figure if Gurley is just going to be a shell of himself from now and if so get a legitimate replacement for him.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line is a shell of what it used to be, Goff is just a middle of the pack QB at best, Gurley hasn’t been right for close to a year, McVay still doesn’t realize the league is figuring him out, our secondary is pathetic and our Defensive Coordinator refuses to operate in a 4-3 set that would be a better use of our front line.

Other than that, I think we look pretty good:noidea:

Offensive line is ranked towards bottom of the league
Defense is ranked towards bottom of the league
Rams are ranked towards bottom of western Division
We use to be bottom feeders, looks like we are headed back there. ME NOT LIKE:gaah:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottomline the oline is not giving Goff any time at all, there were times the defender was there by the time Goff completed his dropback? Receivers didnt get open and these 3 guys are all top notch receivers, plus Everett is turning into a decent TE. The Dline is getting pressure, just not getting to the QB, LB are hit and miss mostly miss, other than Littleton, DB only come into the picture after the receiver has caught the ball, they are letting receivers get wide open all over the field. Maybe they are trying to confuse the QB, QB has so many options to go to that hes not sure who to throw to?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams have figured out how to beat McVay’s offense.

Chicago set the blueprint, the Pats copied it and every other defense has deployed it since.

McVay had all offseason to figure out a way to combat it, and did nothing. Even his halftime “adjustments” aren’t working.

McVay has become Martz 2.0

Everyone said he was an offensive genius as well, but after about 3 seasons, teams figured out how to beat his offense too ( or slow it down significantly).

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the 9ers to lose this one so not disappointed in being wrong about that.

I'd say the Rams defense held up their end of the deal today but the Rams offense would be just inexcusable if I was a Rams fan.

I'd say there is no shame in losing the game because the 9ers defense is in the conversation to be the best in the league but given the fact the 9ers were on a short week and the Rams had 10 days to prepare there is no reason to have 78 yards passing, not convert a single 3rd or 4th down, and have 10 1st downs with only 1 of them coming from passing.

I'd say the Rams are really going to need to invest in that offensive line and they need to figure if Gurley is just going to be a shell of himself from now and if so get a legitimate replacement for him.

The problem is they got over zealous and starting spending money like crazy and look at the product?? The only worthy investment is Donald and to be quite honest, i think i would have been okay if Gurley eventually went the hold out route to get his payday because that way at least he wouldn't have been coddled as much.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is they got over zealous and starting spending money like crazy and look at the product?? The only worthy investment is Donald and to be quite honest, i think i would have been okay if Gurley eventually went the hold out route to get his payday because that way at least he wouldn't have been coddled as much.

Yep, both he and Goff are not worth they money they paid.

And if the Rams would’ve waited the extra year they had on those contracts, they would’ve got those guys much cheaper or decided to not extend at all