• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1, The Los Angeles Rams @ The Detroit Lions, Ford Field, Detroit, MI, Sunday, 09/08/2024, 5:20PM, PDT

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to get Corum into any pre season games makes no sense at all. Why is he hiding the guy? Same kind of weird thing with Bennet last season. The season has begun, someone should tell McVay.

Not the same at all. Bennett played all preseason then was away from the team for personal issues. Was Corum going to do something a healthy Kyren couldn't behind that battered O-line?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article's author was fairly close to his post-game assessment except for the section on ILBs. He is right. The Rams should have easily won that game!

Running back

The Rams came to the Motor City to throw the ball. Kyren Williams (71, 91%) did eventually get his touches, but “run attack”was not a part of the Rams gameplan. Williams never carried more than three times in any drive. Ronnie Rivers (7, 9%) did what he always does, spelling RB#1 with assignment-based play. Very interesting that Blake Corum was limited to nine special teams plays

^^^That right there make no sense to me. First game of the season and you are passing all day? on the road against a rebuilt Lions defensive backfield? That's just stubbornness. Maybe in the red zone a few runs would have gotten you 7.
This is the first time I've really been critical of McVay but this is so obviously dumb.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same at all. Bennett played all preseason then was away from the team for personal issues. Was Corum going to do something a healthy Kyren couldn't behind that battered O-line?
Well with all the pre season talk up about Corum maybe he could have made a difference. I wanted to see him play. Its why I was so excited about this season. To go to Detroit with a passing only game plan was dumb. The only thing I can think is Corum is having trouble with the playbook or has some secret injury.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe McVay just has no faith in his o-line for running the ball. But he must have felt that way before the game even started before they even got to Detroit.
That being said the Rams will be ok but McVay needs to be flexible enough to switch it up in tight games.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShitferBrains needs to have a game plan that incorporates more of the run game which he has a tendency not to do.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Running back

The Rams came to the Motor City to throw the ball. Kyren Williams (71, 91%) did eventually get his touches, but “run attack”was not a part of the Rams gameplan. Williams never carried more than three times in any drive. Ronnie Rivers (7, 9%) did what he always does, spelling RB#1 with assignment-based play. Very interesting that Blake Corum was limited to nine special teams plays

^^^That right there make no sense to me. First game of the season and you are passing all day? on the road against a rebuilt Lions defensive backfield? That's just stubbornness. Maybe in the red zone a few runs would have gotten you 7.
This is the first time I've really been critical of McVay but this is so obviously dumb.
that is part of the problem i've been complaining about, hell we've all been complaining about. How difficult is it to stick with a game plan to run the fucking ball.. He's called coach dipshit for a reason, football does not have to be rocket science if you pay attention to the details. This shitbird never can get his head out his own ass.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much sums it up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ALR. Is the something turned-off on your end that won't permit to start a PM conversation with you about our proposed meet at State Farm Stadium for the Cardinals game on Sunday? Let me know.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShitferBrains needs to have a game plan that incorporates more of the run game which he has a tendency not to do.
That has never been his MO and never will be.

The guy is who he is, and never changes anything ever, despite the fact he says the same thing after every loss “ I have to do better “

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. After 8 years, he is still doing the same stupid shit that gets the Rams losses. So, I am pretty much done attempting to offer up any sort of "things-will-get-better" or "things are shit again" nonsense.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ALR. Is the something turned-off on your end that won't permit to start a PM conversation with you about our proposed meet at State Farm Stadium for the Cardinals game on Sunday? Let me know.
Could be I had to update my email.

You can try messaging me again