• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2, The Los Angeles Rams @ The Arizona Cardinals, State Farm Stadium, Phoenix, AZ, Sunday, 09/15/2024, 1:05PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter turned 6 yesterday so that was the highlight watching her and fellow friends and family celebrate with her. Glad i avoided the dumpster fire at all cost.
I was watching alot of racing yesterday while keeping an eye on the disaster here in Phoenix. I watched the racing more heavily than that abortion of a game. Better for your mental health.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said.. welp... that's what happens when you give away your best LB for nothing because its good for the football team. Lets see what did Reeder and Rozebum do again,both were out of place, often blocked, and tackled when it was too late. There was a reason why these guys didn't get drafted and it's because they are not NFL caliber players, yet tweedle dee and tweedle dumb think so.

Another problem is the DC is worthless, one of mc dipshits homeboys gets a job he isn't qualified for. Watched a few highlights and for the love of god why are only rushing 3 man fronts like we got a stud DL? as if AD is still playing on the inside. The writing is on the wall that this is the worst team in the NFC, probably will finish last and win no more than 6 games, with the rate we are going.

We give Sneed prasie but it may be time for these 2 dipshits to go.. the FA's brought in are fucking useless. It is only week 2 and Tre White has given up 3 TDs, lol but we keep these sorry shit birds out of preseason games like they are still all pro players. Injuries happen but to show lack of competitiveness in this game is unacceptible. To continue with stupid playcalling and failed adjustments is unacceptable and it's past time that someone needs to fall on the sword for it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jermaine. I think it is time to move on from the ShitferBrains Twins but it ain't going to happen. There is a reason I call Stan Kroneke, the Limp Biscuit because he is just a spineless, gutless idiot with too much money. This is going to be a 2011 season all over again where the Rams went 2-14. We will go 2-15. The two FA CBs these two douchebags raved about have turned-out to be just piles of dogshit.

Once again, I was screaming for the Rams to sign two former Pro Bowler CBs that were available and they left both of them go elsewhere and signed Williams and White who are both garbage. John Johnson is better than both of these piles of dogshit.

Shula is a complete idiot and has no idea how to run a defense. McShitferBrains didn't even look at better DC's that were available at the time but settled on his boy because Shula is his buddy and McShitferBrains has an out-of-control Savior Complex going on!! What a joke!!

The Whiners are going to annihilate these turds.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than once I saw McClendon guarding an empty spot on the field watching his QB get sacked. They better get this o-line working or we will be 0-3 and using the back up QB because Stafford gets hurt.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers coming off a loss, will probably kick the shit out of the rams next week. CmC goes on IR but his backup will rack up 140+ on the ground. Because what's best for our team is keeping 2 dog shit ILBs who can't cover or tackle on the team.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, Tre White is ass... so i expect Deebo and Aiyuk to have their way.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, McVay is not only hilurting the team with his weekly game plan, but now with his personnel decisions.

He needs to call it quits because his head is no longer in the game, and Snead has lost his touch with FA.

This team needs new blood and an injection of talent in so many areas.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than once I saw McClendon guarding an empty spot on the field watching his QB get sacked. They better get this o-line working or we will be 0-3 and using the back up QB because Stafford gets hurt.
Jonah Jackson got beat often yesterday and he is rapidly becoming a horrible FA signing when they could have done so much better for far less money. McClendon was horrible as well.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, this is a true NFL historical fact. Teams that start 0-2 in the season seldom make the playoffs and I think McShitferBrains no longer has any answers. McShitferBrains has not evolved his offense much in a long time and teams have him figured-out. He is pretty much done and perhaps he should retire and turn the team over to Aubrey Pleasant, the up and coming DB's Coach on the Rams Staff.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a bit of that game here and there and had to turn it off. Neglecting the offensive line and linebackers plus all the injuries piling up, I feel like it's going to be a long season. Refusing to take Creed Humphrey and taking Atwell instead a few drafts ago is really looking stupider by the day IMO.
I think this whole team needs a reboot and start fresh (as much as you can). Let McVay finally go into broadcasting like he's been teasing and find someone else to finally take over.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that draft pick still pisses me off, 2nd round pick on a guy seeing only 30% of the snaps if that... FA unknowns come in and easily steal WR #3 spot, what does that show???? This FO hit on a cpl picks back then but as of late, they have been missing badly.